Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Calin iHostART.Com- Took $4500 and trying to scam. LET opinion - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Calin iHostART.Com- Took $4500 and trying to scam. LET opinion

Comments

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@LTniger said: What will you do if crypto price will go up in those months? Will you cover that?

>

I will give a refund at the value in which I also received the money, not at market fluctuations

Regards

• Thanked by 1tmepy
  • @Calin said:

@LTniger said: What will you do if crypto price will go up in those months? Will you cover that?

>

I will give a refund at the value in which I also received the money, not at market fluctuations

Regards

But the crypto sum he sent is fixed at that moment. For example: 0.11 BTC now is 4500 USD. But in the coming months it can go up and down multiple times. If it goes up - you will profit from interest. That's not good my man.

@kuroit said: Not sure about the scene here, but we are having same issue with Coinbase too.

Over 1000GBP stuck with them, copy/pasted replies, been over 15 days. So it might not be an excuse but real issue. Hope things work out for both of you!

PS: We switched to different payment gateway today.

>

Hello it's possible tell my on what new gateway you go?at the moment we have several clients who pay us in crypto and it is no longer possible to use the current coinbase account to withdraw the money

Thanks!

Regards

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2023

Coinbase sucks.
    I mean what is 4500€ when you have resellers?

I have even some that regularely tops up 8k. Would i want to wait? No.
    Drop them.

Thanked by 1host_c

@LTniger said: But the crypto sum he sent is fixed at that moment. For example: 0.11 BTC now is 4500 USD. But in the coming months it can go up and down multiple times. If it goes up - you will profit from interest. That's not good my man.

>

In the end, a total of $4500 will be received, if that money from coinbase will enter our bank account, if not I will offer the difference from our paypal account,again, my intention is not to leave anyone out of money or scam

Thanked by 2_MS_ niranjan
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2023

-

• Crypto is still a thing?

also, check'em https://status.coinbase.com/

• LeviLevi Member
    edited December 2023

@Calin said: In the end, a total of $4500 will be received, if that money from coinbase will enter our bank account,

No. Coinbase will receive 0.11 BTC, than converts it to that moment BTC price in X currency and sends it to your bank acc. He sent you not money, but BTC. A fixed BTC sum.

• kainjinezkainjinez Member
    edited December 2023

The buyer can wait till Coinbase releases his money. He only wants the proof, but you don't want to prove that. Just censored every thing including your personal information then fine.

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

With this shit-show we will definitely drop crypto from the upcoming planed maintenance.
    Now even I am curious of this shit.

• kuroitkuroit Member, Host Rep

@HostSlick said:
    Coinbase sucks.
    I mean what is 4500€ when you have resellers?

I have even some that regularely tops up 8k. Would i want to wait? No.
    Drop them.

Love those 8K clients hahaha :joy:

• kuroitkuroit Member, Host Rep

@Calin said:

@kuroit said: Not sure about the scene here, but we are having same issue with Coinbase too.

Over 1000GBP stuck with them, copy/pasted replies, been over 15 days. So it might not be an excuse but real issue. Hope things work out for both of you!

PS: We switched to different payment gateway today.

>

Hello it's possible tell my on what new gateway you go?at the moment we have several clients who pay us in crypto and it is no longer possible to use the current coinbase account to withdraw the money

Thanks!

Regards

Sure! https://nowpayments.io/
    They send literally every payment to your wallet right away.

You'll need KYC done if you want to withdraw to bank though.

Thanked by 1host_c
  • dIsKdIsK Member
    edited December 2023

@Calin said: I will give a refund at the value in which I also received the money, not at market fluctuations

So he sent ETH , do you refund his whole amount of ETH ? cause as time fly the ETH price will go UP for sure, do you wanna make free money lol? fcked scammer

@kainjinez said: The buyer can wait till Coinbase releases his money. He only wants the proof, but you don't want to prove that. Just censored every thing including your personal information then fine.

>

Again, I am willing to give this refund via paypal, at any time and day, but if our coinbase account it's blocked how you want make this?

I will reimburse the amount via paypal, in a period of several months, in a total of $4500 because that's what I received, I'm still waiting from @balramm a Paypal mail...all this circus can be solved very simply if @balramm give us a Paypal mail for start give refund

Regards

• @Calin said: I will reimburse the amount via paypal, in a period of several months

So you basically steal 4500 USD in Ethereum and wanna make profit from it as price will go up in several months. Stupid sh*t scammer

• @Calin said:

@kainjinez said: The buyer can wait till Coinbase releases his money. He only wants the proof, but you don't want to prove that. Just censored every thing including your personal information then fine.

>

Again, I am willing to give this refund via paypal, at any time and day, but if our coinbase account it's blocked how you want make this?

Regards

Capture the login or withdraw screens showing that you need verification. Or an email that Coinbase messaged you or you emailing them and they only copy/paste the response. Any of them.

Thanked by 1loay

@dIsK said: So you basically steal 4500 USD in Ethereum and wanna make profit from it as price will go up in several months. Stupid sh*t scammer

>

Before you write, do you process?

https://www.coinbase.com/legal/user_agreement/ireland_europe

1. SUSPENSION, TERMINATION, AND CANCELLATION , read please
  • dIsKdIsK Member
    edited December 2023

@Calin said: Before you write, do you process?

Before you scam did you think of outcome?

@kainjinez said: Capture the login or withdraw screens showing that you need verification. Or an email that Coinbase messaged you or you emailing them and they only copy/paste the response. Any of them.

>

our account it's blocked don't work login or this or any things! I'm have just a one mail with coinbase what ask me for re-verify account , I received a lot of money through crypto from various clients, this is not the first time when I'm receive this amount of money, and everyone was happy with the services delivered

It is the first time that the problem of blocking our coinbase account has happened, and from what I can see, I am not the only one who has experienced this, according to @kuroit

Regard

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

Why is no one understanding this from Calin's side?

Here, Coinbase is holding the money hostage, and Calin is helpless here.

• @FatGrizzly said: Why is no one understanding this from Calin's side?

Where is the proof that Coinbase story is true?

Thanked by 1notdennis
  • harrisonharrison Member
    edited December 2023

I'm here wondering why even he should refund in units of crypto? He sold it at $, how does it even make sense to refund in crypto? Yes he may benefit inadvertently in that transaction but he also may lose, none of which is relevant to the discussion since the transaction contract was in dollars

Thanked by 1Calin
  • proof that @Calin 's coinbase is blocked where?
    coinbase blocked your account is your problem, customer should not hold responsible.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2023

@didtav said:
    proof that @Calin 's coinbase is blocked where?
    coinbase blocked your account is your problem, customer should not hold responsible.

Yes, but Calin don't have 4k€ free to rent the actual servers from the DC he was supposed to. He wanted to play re-seller and it backfired.
    We all know that it's his problem, we all know that shit is fucked up, but what can we do? Bashing him [even more] here won't solve a shit.

Thanked by 2FAT32 bangdroid
  • dIsKdIsK Member
    edited December 2023

@JabJab said: Yes, but Calin don't have 4k€ free to rent the actual servers from the DC he was supposed to. He wanted to play re-seller and it backfired.

No, look at this - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/ he already make some money for free, the ETH goes up in price, he enjoy free money, scker

@didtav said: coinbase blocked your account is your problem, customer should not hold responsible.

Yes , and my I'm want just give refund to @balramm because i m don't delivery services but @balramm don't replay me with Paypal account!!!

@dIsK said: No, look at this - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/ he already make some money for free, the ETH goes up in price, he enjoy free money, scker

>

bro you are just a troll , who just wants to stir the fire even more

Regards

• dIsKdIsK Member
    edited December 2023

@Calin said: bro you are just a troll , who just wants to stir the fire even more

where is the proof to the coinbase story? :)
    your plan was uncovered right ;)

• LeviLevi Member
    edited December 2023

@Calin said:

@didtav said: coinbase blocked your account is your problem, customer should not hold responsible.

Yes , and my I'm want just give refund to @balramm because i m don't delivery services but @balramm don't replay me with Paypal account!!!

He shouldn't do that. He sent you money -> you deliver servers. No servers? Sent back the same amount of crypto. If you send money via diff payment method - this is money laundering. Furthermore, you will profit from crypto price fluctuations.

@DP and @Arkas I hereby summon you guys to review this and issue a well deserved ban.

Thanked by 3dIsK anda netomx