Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black friday vps deal at prohosting24 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black friday vps deal at prohosting24

Comments

• I see prices include VAT, so what happens with non-EU orders ? Is price still same or 19% less ?

• ProHosting24ProHosting24 Member, Patron Provider

@amarc said:
    I see prices include VAT, so what happens with non-EU orders ? Is price still same or 19% less ?

At the moment, we are regulated by the European One-Stop-Shop Regulation and are technically unable to map a different way of accounting for value-added tax with our system.

However, this will change next year as we will be migrating to a new system and a different company form

• If I get two, can they be deployed on different Host node?

• @ProHosting24 said: However, this will change next year as we will be migrating to a new system and a different company form

Ok, one more question: is /64 routed subnet ?

@Arirang said:
    If I get two, can they be deployed on different Host node?

Yes, we can do that.

You can also have a system migrated to local storage if you want to minimise the SPOF induced by using a storage backend like CEPH.

We have customers who use this for Kubernetes or database clusters.

Just open a ticket and request it :)

Thanked by 2dev_vps o_be_one

@amarc said:

@ProHosting24 said: However, this will change next year as we will be migrating to a new system and a different company form

Ok, one more question: is /64 routed subnet ?

No it is switched unfortunately.

• Wow...at this price...I think it's really worth it if you are looking at this location! How I wish they have SG also, haha!

@hapkido said:
    Wow...at this price...I think it's really worth it if you are looking at this location! How I wish they have SG also, haha!

Thank you, we are new to this community.
    What does "SG" stand for? :)

• @ProHosting24 said:

@hapkido said:
    Wow...at this price...I think it's really worth it if you are looking at this location! How I wish they have SG also, haha!

Probably Singapore

Thanked by 2ProHosting24 hapkido
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Is rDNS possible via your Control Panel, for both IPv4 and IPv6?

Thanked by 1ProHosting24
  • @DP said:
    Is rDNS possible via your Control Panel, for both IPv4 and IPv6?

Yes, it's possible. :)

Thanked by 2DP ProHosting24
  • @aaxaa said:
    Does it support Windows?

one picture = 1000 words

Thanked by 1ProHosting24
  • Also ordered one :smiley:

Thanked by 1ProHosting24
  • ShevchukShevchuk Member
    edited November 2023

@ProHosting24 Any plans for cheaper options? Like 2 cores, 4 GB RAM, yearly payment?

@Shevchuk said:
    @ProHosting24 Any plans for cheaper options? Like 2 cores, 4 GB RAM, yearly payment?

Not in the near futures, but we have plans with only IPv6 / IPv4 NAT in our backlog.

• @dev_vps said:

@ProHosting24 said:

@hapkido said:

Probably Singapore

Yes Singapore!

• @ProHosting24 said:

@hapkido said:

Welcome!!

Thanked by 1ProHosting24
  • What's your policy about CPU utilization ?

edited November 2023

@remy said:
    What's your policy about CPU utilization ?

Well the CPU cores are obviously not dedicated.

If you are just going to compile your app sometimes and using 100% of the CPU for a couple of hours nothing is going to happen.

But if you are utilizing the CPU always at very high levels your CPU resources are going to be limited.

• How much traffic will be limited?

• Excellent offers, I can't afford dedi server but I can buy this. :)

• Fair-Use Traffic refers to the limit of 2Tb.lol

• @ProHosting24 said:

@remy said:
    What's your policy about CPU utilization ?

Well the CPU cores are obviously not dedicated.

If you are just going to compile your app sometimes and using 100% of the CPU for a couple of hours nothing is going to happen.

But if you are utilizing the CPU always at very high levels your CPU resources are going to be limited.

Thanks
    The planned workload will result in a maximum of 2 hours of heavy CPU usage per day. And very low usage the rest of the time. but it's already good to know that you will limit the allocated power and not suspend the service if problematic for neighbors

• @momwio said:
    How much traffic will be limited?

2TB

edited November 2023

@remy said: Thanks
    The planned workload will result in a maximum of 2 hours of heavy CPU usage per day. And very low usage the rest of the time. but it's already good to know that you will limit the allocated power and not suspend the service if problematic for neighbors

Sounds great, enjoy your machine :)

@momwio said: How much traffic will be limited?

Depends on the bought plan, you should try staying under 3-4 TB a month with the lowest tier offering. If you need to generate high amounts of traffic then our deal is rather a miss for you.

@overload said:

@momwio said:

2TB

This year so far no customer had been limited because of generating specifically 2 TB of traffic. In germany there are very specific laws forbidding what are you are trying to do here...

Maybe you should question what you are doing here.

@zuaner said:
    Excellent offers, I can't afford dedi server but I can buy this. :)

I hope you will be satisfied :)

• @ProHosting24 said:

@overload said:

@momwio said:

2TB

This year so far no customer had been limited because of generating specifically 2 TB of traffic. In germany there are very specific laws forbidding what are you are trying to do here...

Maybe you should question what you are doing here.

Really? I bought your machine. I have seen feedback from many people in many forums that I use normal traffic, and the traffic limit has nothing to do with the business the IP is running. Fair use and best effort are the biggest jokes I’ve ever heard

• Fair use is a marketing tool to deceive people. Why don't you make it clear how much traffic you limit?