Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[MXroute] Black Friday 2023 - Email hosting that spammers crave (but can't have) - Page 14
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[MXroute] Black Friday 2023 - Email hosting that spammers crave (but can't have)

Comments

• @mcs said:

@jar said:

@mcs said:

@user123 said:

@mcs said:
    I'm going to transfer all my friends, acquaintances and colleagues to your service

All 69 of them?

I don’t understand what your joke is, much less how you determined the total number of my acquaintances and friends. If you are trying to make a joke, then you are not doing it well, and if I were you, I would rather not write anything. I checked this service for more than a year, and was waiting for Black Friday promotions to make a large order for myself and others, so don’t think that purchases are made for the sake of a bonus

Hey now 69 is always funny 😂

It's funny if a person has a lack of sexual communication and flirts with a girl like that, but in this context it doesn't look funny

And here I thought 69 is very sexual communication.

• @kendid said:

@mcs said:

@jar said:

@mcs said:

@user123 said:

@mcs said:
    I'm going to transfer all my friends, acquaintances and colleagues to your service

All 69 of them?

I don’t understand what your joke is, much less how you determined the total number of my acquaintances and friends. If you are trying to make a joke, then you are not doing it well, and if I were you, I would rather not write anything. I checked this service for more than a year, and was waiting for Black Friday promotions to make a large order for myself and others, so don’t think that purchases are made for the sake of a bonus

It's funny if a person has a lack of sexual communication and flirts with a girl like that, but in this context it doesn't look funny

No sexual communication there -- it's all about the yin and yang (69). Balance.

@jar has his servers perfectly balanced for all kinds of loads and emails

It didn’t seem like deep Chinese philosophy, although maybe you’re right. Let's think that such a competent approach was meant, since the service is truly balanced and actually has no shortcomings (there are only small flaws)

Thanked by 1jar
  • Order #148881904

Thanked by 1jar
  • ScreenReaderScreenReader Member
    edited November 2023

happy to finally have a mxroute! #2121682644

little things that bother me:

• in "How did you find us?" form i can't find LET
    • after activating 2FA, there's no page / notification to save my backup key
    Thanked by 1jar
  • I shouldn't place a new order just yet last Thursday. Now, no virtual high-five. :)

Thanked by 1jar
  • Hi,
    it's the season of double the love, double the bandwidth, double the RAM !
    Can you double the storage ? @jar
    Invoice #74408 :)

Thanked by 1jar
  • @SwordfishBE said: Only needed support once to ask for ipv6 support.

Just curious, what was the conclusion with IPv6 support?

• Invoice #74510
    Thank!

Thanked by 1jar
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@cmeerw said:

@SwordfishBE said: Only needed support once to ask for ipv6 support.

It's mostly been phased out due to server migrations. It isn't something I consider to be a priority for our service.

• Invoice #74474
    :)

Thanked by 1jar
  • It is incredible to see this campaign when my package time is already reduced! I have been using a service that I have been using for a long time without any problems, and when I saw the campaign, I made a 3-year purchase, thank you!

Thanked by 1jar
  • These offers is with DirectAdmin or cPanel?

• @Jim88 said:
    These offers is with DirectAdmin or cPanel?

Is there any practical difference which one it is?

• @jar said:
    ALERT! FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE!

Comment your order # below for implied virtual high fives!

What does this mean?

• Order: #1548894639
    Invoice: #74531

Thanked by 1jar
  • This is turning to be a helpful thread. > @default said:

@jar said:

What does this mean?

You just comment your order and get it. I received mine and it was the best high fives ever.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @jar said:

@cmeerw said:

It's mostly been phased out due to server migrations. It isn't something I consider to be a priority for our service.

so if I have VPS with ipv6 only, I won't be able to send email using @jar ?

@loay said:
    This is turning to be a helpful thread. > @default said:

@jar said:

What does this mean?

You just comment your order and get it. I received mine and it was the best high fives ever.

what is it? I haven't received anything

• @didtav said:
    what is it? I haven't received anything

You→👤🙌👤←jar

• I hope it's not too late for a high five :D
    Order #1083383564

Thanked by 1jar
  • Order #1875299649

High Five!

Thanked by 1jar
  • LeviLevi Member
    edited November 2023

Is there any email services purely run on ipv6? Spammers would thrive and spamhaus got out of their minds blacklisting zillions of ips.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @LTniger said:
    Is there any email services purely run on ipv6? Spammers would thrive and spamhaus got out of their minds blacklisting zillions of ips.

Yes, you can run a mail server on IPv6. Public blacklists would just blacklist /64.

Problem would be when sending email messages to a destination server which only has IPv4.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @default said:

@LTniger said:

Yes, you can run a mail server on IPv6. Public blacklists would just blacklist /64.

Problem would be when sending email messages to a destination server which only has IPv4.

But this means the best way to avoid spam via ipv6, just do not support it. Irony...

Thanked by 1jar
  • @LTniger said:

@default said:

@LTniger said:

But this means the best way to avoid spam via ipv6, just do not support it. Irony...

No. One does not need to avoid it. Again: block the whole /64 or /48 and the problem gets solved.

The hard part for an abuser is to find compromised machines over IPv6. Scanning IPv6 addresses is also hard. IPv6 has upsides and downsides, just like IPv4 does.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @didtav said:

@jar said:

@cmeerw said:

so if I have VPS with ipv6 only, I won't be able to send email using @jar ?

Not easily at least. There is a lot of options for making it work though as long as you have another VPS that has IPv4 and IPv6.

Thanked by 1jar
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Gonna keep this going until we run out of stock

Thanked by 3bdl tototo default
  • @mcs said:

@jar said:

@mcs said:

@user123 said:

@mcs said:

All 69 of them?

if 69 is flirting then you're doing it wrong

Thanked by 1jar
  • @jar said:
    Gonna keep this going until we run out of stock

If you gotta get through your stock, another 80% flash will certainly do the trick real quick... 😂

Thanked by 1jar
  • @bdl said:

@mcs said:

@jar said:

@mcs said:

@user123 said:

@mcs said:

All 69 of them?

I expressed myself culturally, that’s all. And anyone understands what such a number means in a deep sense - and this is clearly not flirting. Let's close this topic and don't constantly tag me on this issue.

• @mcs said:

@bdl said:

@mcs said:

@jar said:

@mcs said:

@user123 said:

@mcs said:

All 69 of them?

I expressed myself culturally, that’s all. And anyone understands what such a number means in a deep sense - and this is clearly not flirting. Let's close this topic and don't constantly tag me on this issue.

deep pole in holes