Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-- B L A C K F R I D A Y -- by LETs #1 TOP PROVIDER RackNerd! - HUNDREDS OF GIVEAWAYS! COME GET SOME - Page 597
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

-- B L A C K F R I D A Y -- by LETs #1 TOP PROVIDER RackNerd! - HUNDREDS OF GIVEAWAYS! COME GET SOME

Comments

• Excuse me, please ignore my post :D

• The implementation of GRE tunnels enables the creation of secure communication channels over an untrusted network.

• Network engineers configure and manage NAT (Network Address Translation) for conserving public IP addresses.

• The use of network segmentation enhances security by isolating different segments of a network.

• Termites and ants are roasted and eaten like popcorn in South Africa.
    Eating insects is a common occurrence in South Africa. This is also a common street food you can find in parts of Africa.

• Humans have five vital organs.
    Without any of these organs, a human being cannot survive. These organs include the heart, lungs, kidneys, liver, and the brain.

• A 10-year old mattress weighs double its original weight.
    This is due to the debris it absorbs over time such as mites, mold, dead skin cells, dandruff, etc. It also includes the sweat of the person using the mattress.

• The Indiana University library is constantly sinking.
    It sinks over half an inch annually. This is because engineers failed to calculate and include the estimated weight of all the books that would be placed inside the building.

• The study of network redundancy involves designing networks with backup components to ensure continuous operation.

• Network technology professionals use DHCP snooping to prevent unauthorized devices from obtaining IP addresses.

• The implementation of VLAN pruning enhances network efficiency by reducing unnecessary broadcast traffic.

• Network engineers implement multicast routing protocols to efficiently transmit data to multiple recipients.

• @sycot said:
    @chitree 5 messages all at 8:35am and then another 5 at 8:51am.... perhaps someone is using a script to post??

accusing someone who is sitting at their keyboard trying to beat you is poor sportsmanship

I guess you weren't here for the Racknerd Party last year...

• @chitree said:
    A 10-year old mattress weighs double its original weight.
    This is due to the debris it absorbs over time such as mites, mold, dead skin cells, dandruff, etc. It also includes the sweat of the person using the mattress.

another false "fact"

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/mattresses-double-weight-every-10-years/

• The use of network optimization techniques enhances the efficiency and responsiveness of network services.

• The study of network virtualization involves creating multiple virtual networks on a shared physical infrastructure.

• Network technology professionals configure and manage NTP (Network Time Protocol) servers for accurate time synchronization.

• @sycot said:

@chitree said:
    A 10-year old mattress weighs double its original weight.

another false "fact"

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/mattresses-double-weight-every-10-years/

GREAT

RACKNERD PARTY TIME!!!

• A dentist invented cotton candy.
    The dentist William Morrison was also a confectionary who invented the machine that spun sugar crystals into a thread. This was introduced in 1904 as fairy floss until another dentist reinvented the machine and called it cotton candy.

• Order Number: 8925228013
    please doble bw

• In China, seductively eating a banana during a live stream is illegal.
    This was done so that the number of underaged women in China could not attract older male audiences. The Chinese government deems such acts like this harm the social morality.

• The first soup ever recorded comes from a hippo.
    This event dates back to 6000 BC. Soups were also believed to be the foundation of the earliest restaurants in history.

• @chitree said:

@sycot said:
    @chitree 5 messages all at 8:35am and then another 5 at 8:51am.... perhaps someone is using a script to post??

accusing someone who is sitting at their keyboard trying to beat you is poor sportsmanship

if you were actually sitting at your keyboard you might have responded 4 script posts ago ;)

• The implementation of STP (Spanning Tree Protocol) prevents network loops and ensures redundancy in network technology.

• The use of network monitoring and analysis tools facilitates proactive identification and resolution of network issues.

• @chitree said:

@sycot said:

I see now that Frank is king and I wish he would come back. at least he would interact

• @FrankZ come save us from this drivel 🙌🙌🙌

• @sycot said:

@chitree said:

@sycot said:

I see now that Frank is king and I wish he would come back. at least he would interact

@FrankZ , Where is he now?

• @markz said:

@sycot said:

@chitree said:

@sycot said:

@FrankZ , Where is he now?

probably living life and touching grass, I'm envious

• we're about due for another bunch of maybe false "facts".... holding..... holding.....