Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-- B L A C K F R I D A Y -- by LETs #1 TOP PROVIDER RackNerd! - HUNDREDS OF GIVEAWAYS! COME GET SOME - Page 595
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

-- B L A C K F R I D A Y -- by LETs #1 TOP PROVIDER RackNerd! - HUNDREDS OF GIVEAWAYS! COME GET SOME

Comments

• Ἀνδρῶν γὰρ ἐπιφανῶν πᾶσα γῆ τάφος.
    Andrôn gàr epiphanôn pâsa gê táphos.
    For illustrious men have the whole earth for their tomb. Pericles' Funeral Oration from Thucydides, History of the Peloponnesian War 2.43.3

• Δέσποτα, μέμνεο τῶν Ἀθηναίων.
    Déspota, mémneo tôn Athēnaíōn.
    "Master, remember the Athenians."
    When Darius was informed that Sardis had been captured and burnt by the Athenians he was furious. He placed an arrow on his bow and shot it into the sky, praying to the deities to grant him vengeance on the Athenians. He then ordered one of his servants to say three times a day the above phrase in order to remind him that he should punish the Athenians.

• Διπλοῦν ὁρῶσιν οἱ μαθόντες γράμματα.
    Diploûn horôsin hoi mathóntes grámmata.
    "Those who know the letters see double [twice as much as those who don't]."
    Attributed to Pythagoras. — Inscription in Edinburgh from 1954: Διπλοῦν ὁρῶσιν οἱ μαθόντες γράμματα.

• Δῶς μοι πᾶ στῶ καὶ τὰν γᾶν κινάσω.
    Dôs moi pâ stô, kaì tàn gân kīnásō.́sō.
    "Give me somewhere to stand, and I will move the earth."
    Archimedes as quoted by Pappus of Alexandria, Synagoge, Book VIII.

• Ἐὰν ᾖς φιλομαθής, ἔσει πολυμαθής.
    Eàn êis philomathḗs, ései polumathḗs.
    "If you are fond of learning, you will soon be full of learning."
    Isocrates, To Demonicus 18

• Ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα.
    Hèn oîda hóti oudèn oîda.
    "I know one thing, that I know nothing"
    Socrates, paraphrased from Plato's Apology.

• Ἐπεὶ δ' οὖν πάντες ὅσοι τε περιπολοῦσιν φανερῶς καὶ ὅσοι φαίνονται καθ' ὅσον ἂν ἐθέλωσιν θεοὶ γένεσιν ἔσχον, λέγει πρὸς αὐτοὺς ὁ τόδε τὸ πᾶν γεννήσας τάδε.
    Epeì d' oûn pántes hósoi te peripoloûsin phanerôs kaì hósoi phaínontai kath' hóson àn ethélōsin theoì génesin éskhon, légei pròs autoùs ho tóde tò pân gennḗsas táde.́sas táde
    "When all of them, those gods who appear in their revolutions, as well as those other gods who appear at will had come into being, the creator of the universe addressed them the following." — Plato, Timaeus, 41a, on gods and the creator of the universe.

• Εὕρηκα!
    Heúrēka!
    "I have found [it]!"
    While Archimedes was taking a bath, he noticed that the level of the water rose as he got in, and he realized that the volume of water displaced must be equal to the volume of the part of his body he had submerged. This meant that the volume of irregular objects could be measured with precision, a previously intractable problem. He was so excited that he ran through the streets naked and still wet from his bath, crying "I have found it!".

• Good morning everyone, seems like we are really really close to page 600!!!

• Happy December, all!🎄

• Dear Sir or Madam,
    I would like to double the bandwidth.
    My Order: 7635826341
    Thank you very much and have a nice day!

• I see @chitree has joined the most active members here :) I'm going to get out of the top10, but oh well, thanks for the link in your signature ;)

Are you going to get in time to the top of the list? :)

• Order Number: 3412478218
    Invoice #9037858

• Order Number: 1137806311

• nerds

• @CheepCluck said:
    nerds

Show me your rack, nerd.

Thanked by 1Jaxx
  • What the hell is going on? OwO?

• @dahartigan said:

@CheepCluck said:
    nerds

Show me your rack, nerd.

You like your nuts round or square?

@TrK said:
    What the hell is going on? OwO?

nerd

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said:

@CheepCluck said:
    nerds

Show me your rack, nerd.

@TrK said:

nerd

with glasses?

• @dustinc said:

@cody33231 said:
    Hello, I would like to double the bandwidth.
    Order Number:5808476641
    Invoice ID: 8851123
    Thank you very much!

Hi @cody33231 -- Thank You so much for placing an order with us! I reviewed this, and the order appears to be unpaid. Please comment again once paid, and we'll be happy to take care of the bandwidth upgrade for you then :)

Sorry, Order Number is wrong
    Order Number:7976060145
    Invoice ID: 8851123

Thank you very much!

• @TrK said:

@CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said:

@CheepCluck said:
    nerds

Show me your rack, nerd.

@TrK said:

nerd

with glasses?

like shot glasses? if so nah, maybe not a nerd. unless yuo got some pussy 40 proof shit in that dumbfuck shit ya asshole nerd muthafucka

• @FAT32 said:
    Well infinity bandwidth?

• Order number: 9719851882
    • Invoice ID: #8960535

Sorry

your bandwidth is in negative now because of integer overflow dont know what that means feel free to experiment

• Racknerd party go go go we can do this go we can do do this we will win

• maybe we just need more taylor swiftfffffffff

• we cannnnn do this go go go it is oursssss go go go

• go go go we can do do this we can do this we can go go everyone

• Dear Sir or Madam,
    I would like to double the bandwidth·
    My order ID:2564962983
    Invoice information:#9039895
    Thanks

• The creator of the font Comic Sans has only used it once.
    This comical and cute font is mainly looked down upon for appearing unprofessional and immature. This font is now mainly used for comedic comics and similar prints.

• Humans consume a lot of water.
    Water is a major part of most life forms and cannot survive without it. By the time humans reach the age of 70, they would have consumed about 12,000 gallons of water. Water is known to be the best and most hydrating liquid that promotes cardiovascular health.

• Moths do not have a stomach.
    Most species of moths survive solely based on the nutrients that are stored in their tissues. These nutrients are only acquired during their caterpillar stages in their life cycle.