Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-- B L A C K F R I D A Y -- by LETs #1 TOP PROVIDER RackNerd! - HUNDREDS OF GIVEAWAYS! COME GET SOME - Page 594
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

-- B L A C K F R I D A Y -- by LETs #1 TOP PROVIDER RackNerd! - HUNDREDS OF GIVEAWAYS! COME GET SOME

Comments

• SHEEEEESHHHH!!! RACKNERD BLACK FRIDAY IS LIVE, GO HERE: https://www.racknerd.com/BlackFriday/ 💯

• Turtles can drown if they are kept underwater for too long.
    While they are excellent swimmers, turtles do not possess gills that allow them to breathe under the water. If they are no longer able to hold their breath, they can drown.

• The average human processes 100,000 pounds of food in a lifetime.
    That is approximately 35 tons of food in a lifetime. Apart from food, the average person will also ingest about 100 milligrams of dirt every day.

• A total of 32 muscles can be found in one ear of a cat.
    These muscles allow cats to hear in multiple directions. They can also move each ear independently to detect sounds better.

• @chitree said:
    French fries did not come from France.
    Originally they come from the country of Belgium. However, they are most popular in the United States.

In fact, it's controversial
    And it leads to a peaceful war between these 2 countries ;)

• @chitree said:

@spywork said:

@sycot said:
    wow @chitree you have spammed literally all of page 591 and most of 592. chill out there friend :)

Why this bot still alive? How works this forum? Ahah

I'm not a bot, wow

well damn son, you're surely acting like one :open_mouth:

• Some serious and heated competition going on here. Great work with the spam :wink:

• @remy said:

@chitree said:
    French fries did not come from France.
    Originally they come from the country of Belgium. However, they are most popular in the United States.

In fact, it's controversial
    And it leads to a peaceful war between these 2 countries ;)

hopefully they can just settle it by eating fries together

• @sycot said:

@chitree said:

@spywork said:

@sycot said:
    wow @chitree you have spammed literally all of page 591 and most of 592. chill out there friend :)

I'm not a bot, wow

sounds like you don't like competition

• @rattlecattle said:
    Some serious and heated competition going on here. Great work with the spam :wink:

that's the game

RACKNERD PARTY 2024!!!

• A dentist invented the electric chair
    In 1881 a dentist witnessed a man quickly die in a chair after touching an electric generator. After this experience, he soon realized that using electricity could be a more humane way of execution.

• Apart from their fur, tigers also have striped skin.
    A tiger’s stripes are an advantage because it helps break up the outline of its body which makes it hard to spot. They also help camouflage a tiger in the grass while it stalks its prey.

• Network technology professionals use network analyzers to capture, analyze, and interpret network traffic for troubleshooting and optimization.

• The implementation of network encryption protocols, such as WPA3, ensures secure wireless communication.

• The use of network automation tools simplifies repetitive tasks and enhances efficiency in network technology.

• The study of network performance monitoring involves analyzing various metrics to ensure optimal data transfer rates.

• Network engineers configure and manage VLANs to group devices logically for improved network organization.

• The implementation of VRRP (Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol) ensures high availability by providing backup routers.

• The use of network security measures, such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems, protects networks from unauthorized access.

• Network technology professionals implement static routing to manually configure routes in a network.

• @chitree said:

@sycot said:

@chitree said:

@spywork said:

@sycot said:

I'm not a bot, wow

sounds like you don't like competition

I will be well out of top 6 by the time this thread is over. I'm not competing :)

• I'd love double the bandwidth, please. Thank you!

Order 730767007

• foonsunfoonsun Member
    edited December 2023

Hello, I would like to double the bandwidth.
    Order Number: 1582286770
    Invoce id: #9043255
    Thanks!

• Dear Sir or Madam,
    I would like to double the bandwidth·
    My order ID:20231129222430880447
    Invoice information:#9014422
    Thanks

• @dustinc Hello, I would like to double the bandwidth.

Order Number: 2673905645
    Invoice ID: #8982921

Thanks!

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited December 2023

Well infinity bandwidth?

• Order number: 9719851882
    • Invoice ID: #8960535

Sorry

• @FAT32 said:
    Well infinity bandwidth?

• Order number: 9719851882
    • Invoice ID: #8960535

Sorry

Your bandwidth has been successfully zeroed.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Hello, I would like to double the bandwidth.
    Order: 2564962983
    Thanks!

• For the doubled bandwidth.
    Order Number: 2729690007
    Invoice id: #9044788
    Thanks.

• Ἀλλὰ τὶ ἦ μοι ταῦτα περὶ δρῦν ἢ περὶ πέτρην;
    Allà tì êi moi taûta perì drûn ḕ perì pétrēn?
    "But why all this about oak or stone?"
    English : Why waste time on trivial subjects, or "Why make a mountain out of a mole hill?"
    Hesiod, Theogony, 35.