Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-- B L A C K F R I D A Y -- by LETs #1 TOP PROVIDER RackNerd! - HUNDREDS OF GIVEAWAYS! COME GET SOME - Page 598
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

-- B L A C K F R I D A Y -- by LETs #1 TOP PROVIDER RackNerd! - HUNDREDS OF GIVEAWAYS! COME GET SOME

Comments

• @sycot said:

@markz said:

@sycot said:

@chitree said:

@sycot said:
    @chitree 5 messages all at 8:35am and then another 5 at 8:51am.... perhaps someone is using a script to post??

accusing someone who is sitting at their keyboard trying to beat you is poor sportsmanship

I guess you weren't here for the Racknerd Party last year...

I see now that Frank is king and I wish he would come back. at least he would interact

@FrankZ , Where is he now?

probably living life and touching grass, I'm envious

I'm sure he will show up here and party again.

• @markz said:

@sycot said:

@markz said:

@sycot said:

@chitree said:

@sycot said:
    @chitree 5 messages all at 8:35am and then another 5 at 8:51am.... perhaps someone is using a script to post??

accusing someone who is sitting at their keyboard trying to beat you is poor sportsmanship

I see now that Frank is king and I wish he would come back. at least he would interact

I hope so, it's just not the same without him

• @sycot said:

@markz said:

@sycot said:

@markz said:

@sycot said:

@chitree said:

@sycot said:

I hope so, it's just not the same without him

Yes, that's true

• Whaaaats up everyone go go go for the top

• It's me hi I am the problem it's me guess the singer

• It's Taylor Swift, she is most streamed singer on Spotify

• I forgot that you existed - Taylor Swift

• Network engineers implement dynamic routing protocols like RIP (Routing Information Protocol) for automatic route updates.

• The study of network modeling involves creating abstract representations to analyze and optimize network structures.

• The implementation of QoS (Quality of Service) policies ensures prioritized data transmission for critical applications.

• Almost nearing to page 600 now.

• Only.2 page for page 600

• @codelock said:
    It's Taylor Swift, she is most streamed singer on Spotify

I was in top 7% of listeners this year. last year I was top 2% so I've slipped :(

• @rattlecattle said:
    Almost nearing to page 600 now.

@codelock said:
    Only.2 page for page 600

600 is a big milestone! hopefully halfway to the total number of pages!!

• @sycot said:

@rattlecattle said:
    Almost nearing to page 600 now.

@codelock said:
    Only.2 page for page 600

600 is a big milestone! hopefully halfway to the total number of pages!!

Double the current number of pages is highly doubtful considering less than a week remain.

• @sycot said:

@chitree said:

@sycot said:

if you were actually sitting at your keyboard you might have responded 4 script posts ago ;)

I love how you're being an ahole - it makes more people want to be here

• 206 bones make up the skeletal system.
    However, newborn babies are born with more bones in their bodies that only develop later on as they grow. These bones are connected by tendons, ligaments, and cartilage. The teeth are also part of our skeletal system, but they are not considered bones.

• DUI offenders in Ohio are required to use yellow license plates.
    These special yellow plates were issued in 2004 to let officials know if a vehicle has had multiple DUI violations already. It also serves as a cone of shame for the owners of the vehicles to push them to be better drivers.

• The world's deepest postbox is in Japan.
    It can be found in Susami Bay which is located in Wakayama, Japan. The post is 10 meters underwater and most people require a diving suit just to get to it.

• The oldest condom ever found dates back to the 1640s.
    Evidence of this was found in a cesspit at Dudley Castle. The condom was made from the innard of animals and fish which was a common material for early birth control.

• La Paz, Bolivia is constantly at a temperature of below 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
    Despite this constant average, it has never reached below 0 degrees. This is also the case for Chile and the Falkland Islands.

• Pumpkin flowers are edible.
    The seeds, stem, skin, and flesh are all safe for human consumption. These flowers are also used in some native dishes in some countries. More commonly they are deep-fried.

• An American man tried to fake his death so he wouldn't have to pay his phone bill.
    In 2007, Corey Taylor attempted to fake his own death to get out of his smartphone contract without paying for anything. However, despite his efforts, it did not work.

• Over 87,000 Americans are on a waiting list for organ transplants.
    On average, the waiting time takes 3-5 years. In most parts of the world, individuals may need to wait much longer than 5 years. Kidneys are the most needed organs for transplants in the world.

• Children are more often poisoned by house plants rather than household chemicals.
    The poisoning could occur from eating or touching the leaves, roots, or berries. Having skin contact with the plant’s sap or juices could also cause poisoning. Some cases also occur when children drink water that comes from the plant tray.

• Hello, I would like to double the bandwidth.

Order Number: 8728829327
    Invoice #8980128

Thank you very much!

• Majority of the Muppets are left-handed.
    This is mainly because most of their puppeteers are right-handed. This implies that they operate the head with their dominant hand.

• Bacon was once a Middle English term used to refer to all pork.
    This was a common practice during the 16th century. The terms come from many German and French dialects.

• Bulls are color blind.
    This means that a bull is not irritated by the color red, but mostly due to the movement made by matadors. Bulls are unable to see colors within the red-green spectrum.

• Sneezing too hard can cause rib fractures.
    Suppressing a sneeze could also lead to the rupture of a blood vessel in the head or neck. This occurrence may lead to death. However, keeping your eyes open during a sneeze will not make your eyes pop out of their sockets.