Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-- B L A C K F R I D A Y -- by LETs #1 TOP PROVIDER RackNerd! - HUNDREDS OF GIVEAWAYS! COME GET SOME - Page 319
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

-- B L A C K F R I D A Y -- by LETs #1 TOP PROVIDER RackNerd! - HUNDREDS OF GIVEAWAYS! COME GET SOME

Comments

• schraugerschrauger Member
    edited November 2023

@noob404 said:

@TrK said:

@noob404 said:

@TrK said:
    Fact: Cats display the same main attachment styles as babies and dogs, a study found.

Attachment styles? You mean emotional attachment?

Oh yeah that yes!

Great, let's share interesting facts. Will help us reach 10K and also learn something new in the process.

One interesting math fact: We'll reach 10,000 comments on page 334. Only 15 more to go.

• =^..^=

• @MrEd said:
    First international item giveaway, and I am on phone, as slow as possible... :D

Don't have your computer nearby I guess eh?

• @schrauger said:

@noob404 said:

@TrK said:

@noob404 said:

@TrK said:
    Fact: Cats display the same main attachment styles as babies and dogs, a study found.

Oh yeah that yes!

Great, let's share interesting facts. Will help us reach 10K and also learn something new in the process.

One interesting math fact: We'll reach 10,000 comments on page 334. Only 15 more to go.

The great giveaway on Page 333!

• @schrauger said:

@noob404 said:

@TrK said:

@noob404 said:

@TrK said:

Oh yeah that yes!

Definitely interesting. I was really lazy to go look how many comments a page holds. Thanks for doing the math.

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Prepare now - this one's hot!

• @TrK said:

@MrEd said:

@TrK said:

@MrEd said:

@dustinc said:
    Sheeesh! Good work. Our website is hosted on AMD EPYC CPU's with tons of cores, and you guys still absolutely hammered it :) Tawk.to is stuck on its calculation at 999+ concurrent visitors, likely in the several thousands by now.

Imagine being a neighbour on the same host. When Dustin places a deal here, your site goes down because of lack of CPU :D

I suppose that's dedi or else praying time.

EPYC dedi for single site... Don't think so... :)

With that traffic it should be a dedi or a load balancing setup with VPSs

Well, I would better choose the 2nd option, having everything on one machine might alsi be risky :)

• =^..^=

• this one's hot!

• this one's hot!

• I've bought your VPS. I need double bandwidth.
    My order ID:1845108875
    Invoice information:8839244
    Thank you very much @dustinc

• @TrK said:

@MrEd said:

I was looking for keyword :D

I hope its first, but not the last :D

• @dustinc said:
    Prepare now - this one's hot!

Ryzens are cool though.

• @MrEd said:

@TrK said:

@MrEd said:

@TrK said:

@MrEd said:

@dustinc said:
    Sheeesh! Good work. Our website is hosted on AMD EPYC CPU's with tons of cores, and you guys still absolutely hammered it :) Tawk.to is stuck on its calculation at 999+ concurrent visitors, likely in the several thousands by now.

Imagine being a neighbour on the same host. When Dustin places a deal here, your site goes down because of lack of CPU :D

Well, I would better choose the 2nd option, having everything on one machine might alsi be risky :)

I'm sure they have a bunch of redundancy in place! Load balancers with dedicates servers, multiple NICs and PSUs, etc.

• @TrK said:

@MrEd said:

My hand already copied the image url, and ready to post.. but my brain says "stop , there must be some keyword... " :p

Thanked by 1TrK
  • @Arjun42 said:

@MrEd said:

It would not explain my children, why they are not getting their breakfast :) Morning duties first... :)

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

RackNerd Flash Sale! Mind blown! Get a 1 GB Ryzen VPS (powered by 3900X CPU) with fast NVMe storage in San Jose - for just $13/Year!

This flash sale is limited to QTY 75.

First come, first serve. If you do not complete payment for your order within 5 minutes after your order, order will be cancelled.

FLASH SALE - 1 GB Ryzen VPS (San Jose)

1x vCPU Core (AMD Ryzen 3900X CPU)
    20 GB NVMe Storage
    1 GB RAM
    2000 GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
    1Gbps Public Network Port
    Full Root Admin Access
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
    Deployment Time: 15 Minutes or Less
    Limited Quantity: 75
    FLASH SALE PRICING: $13.00/Year (recurring price, the price will not increase upon renewal if you happen to be lucky enough to snatch one of these!)

Order Link: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=813 - NO PROMO CODE NEEDED! Go straight to check out.

Thanked by 1tototo
  • Good luck to those who want this!

• GIVE US SOME MOOOAAARR!

• sh97sh97 Member, Host Rep

damn, site is not even loading for me xD

• 3900X though. Still waiting for a deal on 7950X. Back to the target of reaching 10K comments.

• @xpress7 said:

@TrK said:

@MrEd said:

My hand already copied the image url, and ready to post.. but my brain says "stop , there must be some keyword... " :p

Happens with all the hashtags!

Thanked by 1xpress7
  • Fun fact - HGST Drives developed the first helium (yes the helium you inhaled to make a funny voice when you were 7) based drives. Helium reduces internal friction and lowers power consumption by 23%

• @MrEd said:

@Arjun42 said:

@MrEd said:

It would not explain my children, why they are not getting their breakfast :) Morning duties first... :)

Going to hell for laughing at this.

• Please double my bandwidth :D
    Order number 8837665
    @dustinc

Thanks for the flash deal. Excited to play around and try it out!

• @MrEd said:

@TrK said:

@MrEd said:

@TrK said:

@MrEd said:

@dustinc said:

Totally but without a proper db management, everything goes down the drain.

• Please correct the following errors before continuing:

An out of stock product was automatically removed from the cart

• Good job guys! Out of stock already.

• Please double the bandwidth.
    Invoice:#8839853
    Order:6039642074
    Thank you very much!

• @Arjun42 said:
    Good job guys! Out of stock already.

Dang. My hopes of getting a 7950X if at all there's a flash sale went down. If 75 3900Xes went away like that, not sure about the 7950X. But, still not gonna lose hope.

WE CAN DO IT, WITH THE HELP OF RACKNERD CHEF!