Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-- B L A C K F R I D A Y -- by LETs #1 TOP PROVIDER RackNerd! - HUNDREDS OF GIVEAWAYS! COME GET SOME - Page 321
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

-- B L A C K F R I D A Y -- by LETs #1 TOP PROVIDER RackNerd! - HUNDREDS OF GIVEAWAYS! COME GET SOME

Comments

• @aryanraj said:
    this is bad, waste of time, even the racknerd itself can't handle the traffic, what can be expected. i think we are giving too much attention and begging the owner to bring a tiny amount of deals who know if it is 5-10 quantity. if they can't offer it to all for a specific amount of time? creating this type of hype to win rewards or what are waste of time. i am rethinking if i should just cancel my purchased vps. this is total waste of time commending and begging to bring the deals. we have important things to do and here i am sitting for last 2 hours refreshing to purchase a single vps.

There are some good flash deals, check the threads from previous years (assuming they're all still there). If you have other things to do then you should do them and maybe refresh this thread every so often just to see if you luck out with the timing.

Thanked by 1Arjun42
  • @jmaxwell said:

@TrK said:

@jmaxwell said:

@TrK said:
    Number fact: The BMW 320 TC is a racing car built under Super 2000 specifications, which competed in the FIA World Touring Car Championship from 2011 to 2014.

Haven’t yet figured out what to do with trk.cx ? ;)

Nope, so you decided to jump the ship as well?

Didn’t jump, still a hardcore RN fan. Just that no time as last year to hype all day

Ohh where you busy at?

• @Arjun42 said:

@aryanraj said:
    this is bad, waste of time, even the racknerd itself can't handle the traffic, what can be expected. i think we are giving too much attention and begging the owner to bring a tiny amount of deals who know if it is 5-10 quantity. if they can't offer it to all for a specific amount of time? creating this type of hype to win rewards or what are waste of time. i am rethinking if i should just cancel my purchased vps. this is total waste of time commending and begging to bring the deals. we have important things to do and here i am sitting for last 2 hours refreshing to purchase a single vps.

I think it's a fun way to get community engagement and overall just good marketing. I think the VPSes here are great deals! Regardless of all this hype or any of the flash sales. The standard Black Friday deals are amazing.

What are you looking for in terms of specs anyway?

it is fun when we all have the chance, why they not simply bring the deals in specific time daily. why we need to spam the forum to get the deal? there are other ways to get the interests. i really not liking this spam kind of game with no actual useful content is being published.

• @TrK said:

@sh97 said:
    Critical Error - Cannot connect to database.
    Website dead? xD

As I thought, without proper redundant DB the website can't handle that much traffic.

If it's just a short blip, it's not the end of the world. Things will stabilize within seconds and get back to normal. A bit annoying for customers, sure, but it's all good.

Either way, it's lessons learned for next time and they'll up their resources or plan for more redundancy.

• WE CAN DO IT, WITH THE HELP OF RACKNERD CHEF!

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host
    edited November 2023

@aryanraj said:

@aryanraj -- Apologies for the added wait times, and load times, though this is to be expected with our flash sales as the demand is high, and usually word of mouth is naturally spread throughout multiple channels. Our site does indeed experience high load during these times, as well as ticket / support load - though despite all of this, our team manages the work flow and ensures our customers are happy. I do understand where you're coming from in terms of wanting immediate access to all deals, without the hype, and wait times. Our Chef comes out once a year, and isn't seen until the next year. And even then, it isn't guaranteed to happen :)

If you've found a VPS, and secured a deal (like you have) it may be best to settle on what you've purchased, without adding the additional stress on yourself. We know the pressure can be high during these times.

• @Arjun42 said:

@TrK said:

@sh97 said:
    Critical Error - Cannot connect to database.
    Website dead? xD

As I thought, without proper redundant DB the website can't handle that much traffic.

If it's just a short blip, it's not the end of the world. Things will stabilize within seconds and get back to normal. A bit annoying for customers, sure, but it's all good.

Either way, it's lessons learned for next time and they'll up their resources or plan for more redundancy.

I know about that, but it's been same since the beginning, looks like something is messing with the team about doing it or not.

• WHMCS is fairly good at high loads, but holy shit, this must have been an absolute stampede.

• @dustinc said:

@aryanraj said:

@aryanraj -- Apologies for the added wait times, and load times, though this is to be expected with our flash sales as the demand is high, and usually word of mouth is naturally spread throughout multiple channels. Our site does indeed experience high load during these times, as well as ticket / support load - though despite all of this, our team manages the work flow and ensures our customers are happy. I do understand where you're coming from in terms of wanting immediate access to all deals, without the hype, and wait times. Our Chef comes out once a year, and isn't seen until the next year. And even then, it isn't guaranteed to happen :)

If you've found a VPS, and secured a deal (like you have) it may be best to settle on what you've purchased, without adding the additional stress on yourself. We know the pressure can be high during these times.

Does that mean the chef's return next year isn't guaranteed?

• @aryanraj said:

@Arjun42 said:

@aryanraj said:

I think it's a fun way to get community engagement and overall just good marketing. I think the VPSes here are great deals! Regardless of all this hype or any of the flash sales. The standard Black Friday deals are amazing.

What are you looking for in terms of specs anyway?

it is fun when we all have the chance, why they not simply bring the deals in specific time daily. why we need to spam the forum to get the deal? there are other ways to get the interests. i really not liking this spam kind of game with no actual useful content is being published.

Yea, I understand that too. I'm sure they'll still post the flash deals even without as much hype. It's just for fun.

I hope the standard Black Friday days are enticing enough for you. They certainly are to me! I haven't been in the VPS space much, but they seem like amazing deals.

• Possibly outdated fact - Our planet has more trees compared to stars in the solar system

• Hello, I would like to double the bandwidth.
    Order Number: 3257457648
    Invoice ID: #8835980
    Thanks!

• @dustinc said:

@aryanraj said:

The chef must come back next year.

Thanked by 1noob404
  • Cult fact: NGC 321 is an elliptical galaxy located in the constellation Cetus. It was discovered on September 27, 1864, by the astronomer Albert Marth.

• gogoggogo

• DON'T STOP KEEP GOING!

• @DrLowEndTalk said:

@dustinc said:

@aryanraj said:

The chef must come back next year.

I concur. Let's take it to 10K ASAP to show the chef and dustinc how much we need them!

Thanked by 1DrLowEndTalk
  • RN is the best forever.

Would you like to double the bandwidth for me.
    My order is 4661283503

Appreciate for your helps!!

• 10K coming soon!

• noob404noob404 Member
    edited November 2023

WE CAN DO IT, WITH THE HELP OF RACKNERD CHEF!

• LETS GOOOO LET

• noob404noob404 Member
    edited November 2023

WE CAN DO IT, WITH THE HELP OF RACKNERD CHEF!

• AINT NO PARTY LIKE A RACKNERD PARTY!!!!

• Fun fact - Lizards use their tongue to smell

• SHEEEEESHHHH!!! RACKNERD BLACK FRIDAY IS LIVE, GO HERE: https://www.racknerd.com/BlackFriday/ 💯

Order #8624316925, double bandwidth please.