Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-- B L A C K F R I D A Y -- by LETs #1 TOP PROVIDER RackNerd! - HUNDREDS OF GIVEAWAYS! COME GET SOME - Page 320
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

-- B L A C K F R I D A Y -- by LETs #1 TOP PROVIDER RackNerd! - HUNDREDS OF GIVEAWAYS! COME GET SOME

Comments

• WE CAN DO IT, WITH THE HELP OF RACKNERD CHEF!

• 400 comments to 10K! Do not stop!!!!

• @noob404 said:

@Arjun42 said:
    Good job guys! Out of stock already.

Dang. My hopes of getting a 7950X if at all there's a flash sale went down. If 75 3900Xes went away like that, not sure about the 7950X. But, still not gonna lose hope.

WE CAN DO IT, WITH THE HELP OF RACKNERD CHEF!

A flash sale with 7950X with double the specs would be awesome

Thanked by 1noob404
  • Hey chef, some bullies attacked me and stole my food :disappointed: I'm hungry!

• @xpress7 said:

@noob404 said:

@Arjun42 said:
    Good job guys! Out of stock already.

Dang. My hopes of getting a 7950X if at all there's a flash sale went down. If 75 3900Xes went away like that, not sure about the 7950X. But, still not gonna lose hope.

A flash sale with 7950X with double the specs would be awesome

Read my mind, dude.

• @PuDLeZ said:
    Hey chef, some bullies attacked me and stole my food :disappointed: I'm hungry!

Chef's got enough for everyone. Hang on and you shall have a full stomach

• Got mine! Great deal on

Order Number: 4155952446

Product/Service: Black Friday 2023 - 4.5 GB KVM VPS (Black Friday 2023)

Can I get a double?

• Number fact: The BMW 320 TC is a racing car built under Super 2000 specifications, which competed in the FIA World Touring Car Championship from 2011 to 2014.

Thanked by 1noob404

• this is bad, waste of time, even the racknerd itself can't handle the traffic, what can be expected. i think we are giving too much attention and begging the owner to bring a tiny amount of deals who know if it is 5-10 quantity. if they can't offer it to all for a specific amount of time? creating this type of hype to win rewards or what are waste of time. i am rethinking if i should just cancel my purchased vps. this is total waste of time commending and begging to bring the deals. we have important things to do and here i am sitting for last 2 hours refreshing to purchase a single vps.

• @TrK said:
    Number fact: The BMW 320 TC is a racing car built under Super 2000 specifications, which competed in the FIA World Touring Car Championship from 2011 to 2014.

Haven’t yet figured out what to do with trk.cx ? ;)

• Fun fact - Bananas are Radioactive. They contain high levels of potassium, wherein a small amount is radioactive.

• Please double my bandwidth:
    Order ID: 5878842977
    Transaction #: RACKN231124-9226-53345

• @jmaxwell said:

@TrK said:
    Number fact: The BMW 320 TC is a racing car built under Super 2000 specifications, which competed in the FIA World Touring Car Championship from 2011 to 2014.

Nope, so you decided to jump the ship as well?

• Hello, I would like to double the bandwidth.
    Order Number:9415174004
    Invoice ID:#8836044
    Thanks!

• Fun Fact - Humans May Harbour Genes from Other Species. Our genome may harbour as many as 145 genes that we inherit from bacteria, other single-celled organisms, and viruses, as per the studies published in the journal Genome Biology.

• @aryanraj said:
    this is bad, waste of time, even the racknerd itself can't handle the traffic, what can be expected. i think we are giving too much attention and begging the owner to bring a tiny amount of deals who know if it is 5-10 quantity. if they can't offer it to all for a specific amount of time? creating this type of hype to win rewards or what are waste of time. i am rethinking if i should just cancel my purchased vps. this is total waste of time commending and begging to bring the deals. we have important things to do and here i am sitting for last 2 hours refreshing to purchase a single vps.

I think it's a fun way to get community engagement and overall just good marketing. I think the VPSes here are great deals! Regardless of all this hype or any of the flash sales. The standard Black Friday deals are amazing.

What are you looking for in terms of specs anyway?

Thanked by 1noob404
  • sh97sh97 Member, Host Rep

Critical Error - Cannot connect to database.
    Website dead? xD

• noob404noob404 Member
    edited November 2023

• HYPE HYPE HYPE

• @sh97 said:
    Website dead? xD

Uh oh. Now that's a problem. 😅

Hope their sysadmins can sort it out. Good luck to them! I know how stressful it can be.

• noob404noob404 Member
    edited November 2023

• @sh97 said:
    Website dead? xD

As I thought, without proper redundant DB the website can't handle that much traffic.

• @TrK said:

@jmaxwell said:

@TrK said:

Nope, so you decided to jump the ship as well?

Didn’t jump, still a hardcore RN fan. Just that no time as last year to hype all day

• @TrK said:

@sh97 said:
    Website dead? xD

As I thought, without proper redundant DB the website can't handle that much traffic.

Damn! The traffic was high enough to bring down their EPYC machine! dustinc wasn't kidding.