Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-- B L A C K F R I D A Y -- by LETs #1 TOP PROVIDER RackNerd! - HUNDREDS OF GIVEAWAYS! COME GET SOME - Page 316
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

-- B L A C K F R I D A Y -- by LETs #1 TOP PROVIDER RackNerd! - HUNDREDS OF GIVEAWAYS! COME GET SOME

Comments

• Hello, I would like to double the bandwidth.
    Order Number: 2388702555
    Thanks.

• TrKTrK Member
    edited November 2023

Come to think of it, I named the GA winners something nice, can't remember the word though help me, someone.

• @xpress7 said:
    Please make it for next 10 comments... I really want one... :)

I get you, bro. It's a frigging Swissgear bag, which in itself is top quality!

Thanked by 1xpress7
  • Order Number is: 4608287661 plz upgrade ~

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Who's READY FOR THE CHEF? SOMEONE SAY IT WITH ME!

#BRING THE CHEF OUT! BRING THOSE FLASH SALES OUT!

• Hello, I would like to double the bandwidth.
    Order Number: 3149505517
    Invoice #8836971
    Thanks.

• BRING THE CHEF OUT! BRING THOSE FLASH SALES OUT!

• GAZOMBIES!!! The Giveaway Zombies!

• @noob404 said:

@xpress7 said:

Have been participating in Racknerd hype for than 3 years, and won some gear too.. but had to pass them as international shipping was not available .. :(

• CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP!

• @Arjun42 said:
    10:59PM Eastern Time!

https://time.is/

So we're all just sitting on our chairs for the past 1+ hour eh? Love this! The community spirit. :smile:

• @dustinc said:
    Sheeesh! Good work. Our website is hosted on AMD EPYC CPU's with tons of cores, and you guys still absolutely hammered it :) Tawk.to is stuck on its calculation at 999+ concurrent visitors, likely in the several thousands by now.

Imagine being a neighbour on the same host. When Dustin places a deal here, your site goes down because of lack of CPU :D

• @xpress7 said:

@noob404 said:

@xpress7 said:

Have been participating in Racknerd hype for than 3 years, and won some gear too.. but had to pass them as international shipping was not available .. :(

Sorry to hear that. Don't worry, the sale's still on, the chef's still cooking. So, don't lsoe hope yet.

• @MrEd said:

@dustinc said:
    Sheeesh! Good work. Our website is hosted on AMD EPYC CPU's with tons of cores, and you guys still absolutely hammered it :) Tawk.to is stuck on its calculation at 999+ concurrent visitors, likely in the several thousands by now.

Imagine being a neighbour on the same host. When Dustin places a deal here, your site goes down because of lack of CPU :D

I suppose that's dedi or else praying time.

• @MrEd said:

@dustinc said:

Would love to see some more stats from Dustin when all this is settled down next week.