Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


HAZI.ro | -70% only on selected products [kind of Black Friday offer]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HAZI.ro | -70% only on selected products [kind of Black Friday offer]

FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep
edited November 2023 in Offers

Hello!

Since we have a lot of free resources (CPU, RAM & Storage) but a limited number of IPv4 addresses, this year we cannot afford to come with low prices for products that are already cheap, but for very expensive products, we have reduced the price by 70% regardless of the payment period.

VPS Premium SSD
- Location: Romania
- CPU: 8x vCPU 2.40GHz ↗ 3.30GHz
- Memory: 16GB DDR4 ECC
- Storage: SSD 480GB
- Network: 1Gbps (Shared)
- Free Backups: Yes (Daily)
- Price: €30.00 €9.00 Monthly (-1€ for IPv6 Only)
- URL: VPS Premium SSD

Included With all BF plans:

  • Root Access
  • KVM Virtualization
  • AntiDDoS Protection (Best-effort)
  • Dedicated IPv4 + IPv6/64
  • Redundant SSD Storage (RAID10) (VPS SSD)
  • Redundant SAS Storage (RAIDZ-3) + SSD Caching (VPS Storage)

Operating Systems:

  • AlmaLinux 8
  • AlmaLinux 9
  • CentOS 7 64bits
  • CentOS 8 Stream 64bits
  • CentOS 9 Stream 64bits
  • Debian 10 64bits
  • Debian 11 64bits
  • Debian 12 64bits
  • Ubuntu 18.04 64bits
  • Ubuntu 20.04 64bits
  • Ubuntu 22.04 64bits
  • FreeBSD 12.x 32bits
  • FreeBSD 12.x 64bits
  • FreeBSD 13.x 32bits
  • FreeBSD 13.x 64bits

Useful information:

Accepted payment methods:

  • Credit/Debit Card (Visa / Maestro / Mastercard)
  • Paysafecard
  • Bitcoin
  • Bitcoin Cash
  • Ethereum
  • Litecoin
  • Monero
  • ApeCoin
  • Dogecoin
  • Shiba Inu
  • Polygon

Looking Glasses

Can you afford to spend double? Take a look here for other exclusive products!

Depending on how quickly the guaranteed 1150Mbps or 2000Gbps best-effort bandwidth will be used up, we will proceed with the upgrade to the guaranteed 5Gbps.

YABS for VPS Premium SSD

root@hazi:~# curl -sL yabs.sh | bash
# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
#              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
#                     v2023-09-06                    #
# https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Fri Nov 10 06:33:12 UTC 2023

Basic System Information:
---------------------------------
Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 1 minutes
Processor  : Intel Core Processor (Haswell, no TSX)
CPU cores  : 8 @ 2299.996 MHz
AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
RAM        : 15.6 GiB
Swap       : 0.0 KiB
Disk       : 472.4 GiB
Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)
Kernel     : 6.1.0-9-cloud-amd64
VM Type    : KVM
IPv4/IPv6  : ✔ Online / ❌ Offline (IPv6 included, in my hurry I didn't assigned an IP for this test)

IPv4 Network Information:
---------------------------------
ISP        : HFM S.R.L
ASN        : AS57403 HFM S.R.L
Host       : HFM S.R.L
Location   : Bucharest, Bucharest (B)
Country    : Romania

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
---------------------------------
Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
  ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
Read       | 33.68 MB/s    (8.4k) | 224.86 MB/s   (3.5k)
Write      | 33.75 MB/s    (8.4k) | 226.04 MB/s   (3.5k)
Total      | 67.44 MB/s   (16.8k) | 450.90 MB/s   (7.0k)
           |                      |
Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
  ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
Read       | 397.98 MB/s    (777) | 436.74 MB/s    (426)
Write      | 419.13 MB/s    (818) | 465.83 MB/s    (454)
Total      | 817.12 MB/s   (1.5k) | 902.58 MB/s    (880)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
---------------------------------
Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
-----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 734 Mbits/sec   | 139 Mbits/sec   | 56.3 ms
Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 714 Mbits/sec   | busy            | 53.3 ms
NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 750 Mbits/sec   | 141 Mbits/sec   | 52.7 ms
Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 303 Mbits/sec   | 90.3 Mbits/sec  | 142 ms
Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 468 Mbits/sec   | 133 Mbits/sec   | 172 ms
Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 187 Mbits/sec   | 70.4 Mbits/sec  | 268 ms
Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 277 Mbits/sec   | 65.8 Mbits/sec  | 183 ms

Geekbench 6 Benchmark Test:
---------------------------------
Test            | Value
                |
Single Core     | 974
Multi Core      | 4482
Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/3478052

YABS completed in 12 min 48 sec
«1345

Comments

  • Any yabs? :)

  • no pp no order

    Thanked by 1hyperblast
  • YABS please?

    Thanked by 1hyperblast
  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

    @lala_th @COLBYLICIOUS YABS added.

  • Paypal missed :(

  • is this recurring?

  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

    @88xrzs said:

    no pp no order

    @tranit said:
    Paypal missed :(

    We already have lot of frauds with stolen CCs, don't need PayPal also.

  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

    @tranit said:
    is this recurring?

    yes

    Thanked by 1tranit
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited November 2023

    @FlorinMarian said:

    @88xrzs said:

    no pp no order

    @tranit said:
    Paypal missed :(

    We already have lot of frauds with stolen CCs, don't need PayPal also.

    This is why you use Stripe with 3D secure and name/country settings enforced, it will never be your issue after that.

  • why do you refer your old servers to the premium segment?

  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

    @bench said:
    why do you refer your old servers to the premium segment?

    I don't get your question

  • ralfralf Member
    edited November 2023

    @FlorinMarian said:

    @bench said:
    why do you refer your old servers to the premium segment?

    I don't get your question

    @FlorinMarian said:

    • Price: €30.00 €9.00 Monthly (-1€ for IPv6 Only)

    TBH, I don't think this is good value at €9 either, but curious if you've ever sold any at the "full price".

    Because for that amount, you're at the price point of Hetzner server auctions, where you can get better spec CPU on a dedi, so no steal, no "fair use on CPU", more memory, more disk, actual 1GBps bandwidth (not 1.15 Gbps shared between 300 customers), actual unlimited bandwidth (they may choose not to renew you if you use above 250TB per month, but you drop people who use far less than that), etc.

    But in any case, "Haswell, no TSX" is not premium.

    Thanked by 1adly
  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

    @ralf said:

    @FlorinMarian said:

    @bench said:
    why do you refer your old servers to the premium segment?

    I don't get your question

    @FlorinMarian said:

    • Price: €30.00 €9.00 Monthly (-1€ for IPv6 Only)

    TBH, I don't think this is good value at €9 either, but curious if you've ever sold any at the "full price".

    Because for that amount, you're at the price point of Hetzner server auctions, where you can get better spec CPU on a dedi, so no steal, no "fair use on CPU", more memory, more disk, actual 1GBps bandwidth (not 1.15 Gbps shared between 300 customers), actual unlimited bandwidth (they may choose not to renew you if you use above 250TB per month, but you drop people who use far less than that), etc.

    But in any case, "Haswell, no TSX" is not premium.

    Premium is just one of the ranges: Basic, Advanced, Premium, Ultimate.
    Then, you're right with Hetzner, but there you need KYC (at least in the case of some) and you can't even pay with cryptocurrencies + the support you expect from there is clearly inferior to what we can offer you (both in the problems covered as well as in the speed with which you receive an answer).
    Everyone weighs on their own what matters more and makes choices accordingly.
    Then yes, some services were also sold at full price:)

  • 4€/mo. with ipv4. Paid yearly.

    Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

    @LTniger said:
    4€/mo. with ipv4. Paid yearly.

    With 4 EUR per month, it doesn't even cover the consumption of energy and internet and taxes, and then let's not talk about the amortization of the investment and in the end profit.

  • 4€/mo. with ipv4. Paid yearly.> @FlorinMarian said:

    @LTniger said:
    4€/mo. with ipv4. Paid yearly.

    With 4 EUR per month, it doesn't even cover the consumption of energy and internet and taxes, and then let's not talk about the amortization of the investment and in the end profit.

    4 is > than 0.

  • you always have a lot of free resources, why not take at least 4 euros for them? it's better than nothing

  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

    @LTniger said:
    4€/mo. with ipv4. Paid yearly.> @FlorinMarian said:

    @LTniger said:
    4€/mo. with ipv4. Paid yearly.

    With 4 EUR per month, it doesn't even cover the consumption of energy and internet and taxes, and then let's not talk about the amortization of the investment and in the end profit.

    4 is > than 0.

    @bench said:
    you always have a lot of free resources, why not take at least 4 euros for them? it's better than nothing

    Nodes that are offline do not consume energy or produce heat, and when they are, they consume enough.
    Our energy consumption with 4 nodes is 1KWh and with 6 nodes it would increase to 1.5KWh.
    It makes no sense to upgrade the internet by increasing the price by 4 times and to go to 0 with electricity consumption just to sell without profit.
    Then, let's not talk about the fact that we didn't consider the cooling here, which is about 0.1KWh in the winter with 4 nodes but in the summer with 6 nodes almost 0.7KWh constant.

  • @FlorinMarian said:

    @LTniger said:
    4€/mo. with ipv4. Paid yearly.

    With 4 EUR per month, it doesn't even cover the consumption of energy and internet and taxes, and then let's not talk about the amortization of the investment and in the end profit.

    I wonder why you said internet and not bandwidth but then I realized that its the term I also use about my home line.

  • Desperation is the mother of discounts. Let's wait.

    Thanked by 1adly
  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

    @stefeman said:

    @FlorinMarian said:

    @LTniger said:
    4€/mo. with ipv4. Paid yearly.

    With 4 EUR per month, it doesn't even cover the consumption of energy and internet and taxes, and then let's not talk about the amortization of the investment and in the end profit.

    I wonder why you said internet and not bandwidth but then I realized that its the term I also use about my home line.

    I would have liked to be able to associate a BGP session with the 11 EUR household package (1800Mbps best-effort, without any guarantee), but this is just a wet dream.

    @LTniger said:
    Desperation is the mother of discounts. Let's wait.

    I don't have credit in the bank and I live with the money I earn at work, so you have to wait a few more years

  • @FlorinMarian said:
    Premium is just one of the ranges: Basic, Advanced, Premium, Ultimate.
    Then, you're right with Hetzner, but there you need KYC (at least in the case of some) and you can't even pay with cryptocurrencies + the support you expect from there is clearly inferior to what we can offer you (both in the problems covered as well as in the speed with which you receive an answer).
    Everyone weighs on their own what matters more and makes choices accordingly.
    Then yes, some services were also sold at full price:)

    Why is your support better than hetzners? What do you offer, what hetzner doesn't?

    I would turn the tables: If you're sick, no one will answer. If the dedicated support employee at hetzner is sick - there are a lot of motivated employees who answer the ticket.

  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited November 2023

    @snow2k said:

    @FlorinMarian said:
    Premium is just one of the ranges: Basic, Advanced, Premium, Ultimate.
    Then, you're right with Hetzner, but there you need KYC (at least in the case of some) and you can't even pay with cryptocurrencies + the support you expect from there is clearly inferior to what we can offer you (both in the problems covered as well as in the speed with which you receive an answer).
    Everyone weighs on their own what matters more and makes choices accordingly.
    Then yes, some services were also sold at full price:)

    Why is your support better than hetzners? What do you offer, what hetzner doesn't?

    I would turn the tables: If you're sick, no one will answer. If the dedicated support employee at hetzner is sick - there are a lot of motivated employees who answer the ticket.

    The fuck you even need ticket with a VPS? I never had to do even one.

    What do average people even ask? What cant you do yourself which belongs to the provider to resolve for you?

    Thanked by 1PineappleM
  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

    @snow2k said:

    @FlorinMarian said:
    Premium is just one of the ranges: Basic, Advanced, Premium, Ultimate.
    Then, you're right with Hetzner, but there you need KYC (at least in the case of some) and you can't even pay with cryptocurrencies + the support you expect from there is clearly inferior to what we can offer you (both in the problems covered as well as in the speed with which you receive an answer).
    Everyone weighs on their own what matters more and makes choices accordingly.
    Then yes, some services were also sold at full price:)

    Why is your support better than hetzners? What do you offer, what hetzner doesn't?

    I would turn the tables: If you're sick, no one will answer. If the dedicated support employee at hetzner is sick - there are a lot of motivated employees who answer the ticket.

    Your questions are too subjective to answer but I also concluded above, everyone weighs their own benefits and chooses accordingly, I will not turn this topic into one where I argue why X or Y should buy from HAZI.ro.

    @stefeman said:

    @snow2k said:

    @FlorinMarian said:
    Premium is just one of the ranges: Basic, Advanced, Premium, Ultimate.
    Then, you're right with Hetzner, but there you need KYC (at least in the case of some) and you can't even pay with cryptocurrencies + the support you expect from there is clearly inferior to what we can offer you (both in the problems covered as well as in the speed with which you receive an answer).
    Everyone weighs on their own what matters more and makes choices accordingly.
    Then yes, some services were also sold at full price:)

    Why is your support better than hetzners? What do you offer, what hetzner doesn't?

    I would turn the tables: If you're sick, no one will answer. If the dedicated support employee at hetzner is sick - there are a lot of motivated employees who answer the ticket.

    The fuck you even need ticket with a VPS? I never had to do even one.

    What do average people even ask? What cant you do yourself which belongs to the provider to resolve for you?

    The questions are varied, from problems related to forgotten passwords to restoring backups.

  • @FlorinMarian said:
    Your questions are too subjective to answer but I also concluded above, everyone weighs their own benefits and chooses accordingly, I will not turn this topic into one where I argue why X or Y should buy from HAZI.ro.

    If you don't want to discuss then stop saying/advertising things. You started with the evaluation of other providers. So expect someone to classify your assessment.

    @FlorinMarian said:
    The questions are varied, from problems related to forgotten passwords to restoring backups.

    What? you can't reset your password via control panel or restore backup yourself at hazi? Hetzner is superior in this matter.

  • @snow2k said:

    @FlorinMarian said:
    Your questions are too subjective to answer but I also concluded above, everyone weighs their own benefits and chooses accordingly, I will not turn this topic into one where I argue why X or Y should buy from HAZI.ro.

    If you don't want to discuss then stop saying/advertising things. You started with the evaluation of other providers. So expect someone to classify your assessment.

    @FlorinMarian said:
    The questions are varied, from problems related to forgotten passwords to restoring backups.

    What? you can't reset your password via control panel or restore backup yourself at hazi? Hetzner is superior in this matter.

    You are meannnn!!! :D

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    @FlorinMarian said:
    Nodes that are offline do not consume energy or produce heat, and when they are, they consume enough.
    Our energy consumption with 4 nodes is 1KWh and with 6 nodes it would increase to 1.5KWh.
    It makes no sense to upgrade the internet by increasing the price by 4 times and to go to 0 with electricity consumption just to sell without profit.
    Then, let's not talk about the fact that we didn't consider the cooling here, which is about 0.1KWh in the winter with 4 nodes but in the summer with 6 nodes almost 0.7KWh constant.

    How much power, cooling, Internet would be consumed if there are 0 nodes online?

  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

    @yoursunny said:

    @FlorinMarian said:
    Nodes that are offline do not consume energy or produce heat, and when they are, they consume enough.
    Our energy consumption with 4 nodes is 1KWh and with 6 nodes it would increase to 1.5KWh.
    It makes no sense to upgrade the internet by increasing the price by 4 times and to go to 0 with electricity consumption just to sell without profit.
    Then, let's not talk about the fact that we didn't consider the cooling here, which is about 0.1KWh in the winter with 4 nodes but in the summer with 6 nodes almost 0.7KWh constant.

    How much power, cooling, Internet would be consumed if there are 0 nodes online?

    A lot

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    @FlorinMarian said:

    @yoursunny said:

    @FlorinMarian said:
    Nodes that are offline do not consume energy or produce heat, and when they are, they consume enough.
    Our energy consumption with 4 nodes is 1KWh and with 6 nodes it would increase to 1.5KWh.
    It makes no sense to upgrade the internet by increasing the price by 4 times and to go to 0 with electricity consumption just to sell without profit.
    Then, let's not talk about the fact that we didn't consider the cooling here, which is about 0.1KWh in the winter with 4 nodes but in the summer with 6 nodes almost 0.7KWh constant.

    How much power, cooling, Internet would be consumed if there are 0 nodes online?

    A lot

    As you said:
    Nodes that are offline do not consume energy or produce heat
    If there are 0 nodes online, shouldn't the energy consumption and heat production also reduce to 0?
    That would minimize your energy and cooling costs.

    Thanked by 1adly
  • @yoursunny said:
    As you said:
    Nodes that are offline do not consume energy or produce heat
    If there are 0 nodes online, shouldn't the energy consumption and heat production also reduce to 0?
    That would minimize your energy and cooling costs.

    0 cost -> maximum profit

    Thanked by 1yoursunny
Sign In or Register to comment.