Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dedipath servers down ? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

dedipath servers down ?

Comments

• I am sure they're working on it. Knowing the team there they truly try their hardest to make sure things are in good shape.

Thanked by 1RHCHosting
  • RHCHostingRHCHosting Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2023

Extremely slow connecting to ethernetservers though... :-(

• @RHCHosting said:
    Extremely slow connecting to ethernetservers though... :-(

it was down for few minutes but up again. i dont know why dedipath or any other provider is not updating about the situation.

• https://www.ethernetservers.com/ earlier it was working but now it is also down .

• @HostEONS said:

@hostnext said:
    I pray downtime should not be as serious it was last time on 10th of July. we lost so many clients.

I am just worried that’s it’s not something even more serious like something legal or financial

It’s not fire incident so our gear is fine and network issues can be resolved but if it’s something financial or legal then it’s a bigger mess

can you please explain what sort of legal or financial issue you are referring here.

• RHCHostingRHCHosting Member, Host Rep

@kevman95 said:
    I am sure they're working on it. Knowing the team there they truly try their hardest to make sure things are in good shape.

Agree!! @hostnext give them some time, surely site will be up prompto!

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2023

https://bgp.tools/as/35913?show-low-vis#prefixes

A lot of their subnets appear to be no longer visible anymore. We are with DediPath in our Los Angeles location. I suspect that this is a network issue, but it is remarkably strange that it is just impacting Evocative DC's with DediPath.

Thanked by 2titus alilet
  • oh crap

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

Finally things are coming back online

Thanked by 1Aquatis_Joseph
  • virmahc aslo down

• @HostEONS said:

still down for me ? are you with dedipath ?

LA is back online after:

Duration
    2 hours and 12 minutes

Waiting for NJ now

Thanked by 1dedicados

@hostnext said:

@HostEONS said:

@hostnext said:
    I pray downtime should not be as serious it was last time on 10th of July. we lost so many clients.

I am just worried that’s it’s not something even more serious like something legal or financial

It’s not fire incident so our gear is fine and network issues can be resolved but if it’s something financial or legal then it’s a bigger mess

can you please explain what sort of legal or financial issue you are referring here.

Don't worry about it, it was just my worst fear ..

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

LA is back online

• It is back online working now.

• @HostEONS said:

@hostnext said:

@HostEONS said:

@hostnext said:

your fear will give me heart attack. my alot of servers are down with more then 4000 websites on dedipath.

@hostnext said:

@HostEONS said:

@hostnext said:

@HostEONS said:

@hostnext said:

your fear will give me heart attack. my alot of servers are down with more then 4000 websites on dedipath.

I've over 9K VPS on my servers with them ... So all weird thoughts come to your mind when nobody responds even though their whole team is there with you on slack

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited July 2023

@hosteons @hostnext

lol and i was worry about only 1 server :neutral:

im glad all is coming back.

Thanked by 1HostEONS
  • It's back now.

@hostnext said:

@HostEONS said:

LA is back online, NJ is still offline, Dallas, JAX and Vegas are online, they were never affected

Yup I colo with them

• haha lol the cart when i try to enter

Sorry, you have been blocked
    You are unable to access dedipath.com

xD

• @HostEONS said:

@hostnext said:

@HostEONS said:

LA is back online, NJ is still offline, Dallas, JAX and Vegas are online, they were never affected

Yup I colo with them

i sent you a PM if you can see it please.

• It is only network issue,as I login the server to check,it is not rebooted at all.

• titustitus Member

EthernetServers update:

@tommyluo said:
    It is only network issue,as I login the server to check,it is not rebooted at all.

Yup ... IP Announcement dropped, though don't know the reason yet

@hostnext said:

@HostEONS said:

@hostnext said:

@HostEONS said:

Yup I colo with them

i sent you a PM if you can see it please.

Replied

NJ also partially online

Finally NJ also seems back online

• KurvigKurvig Member
    edited July 2023

yep NYJ up after 2:53 hrs

• Virmach back online for me!