Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dedipath servers down ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

dedipath servers down ?

is anyone else is down with dedipath. I have 11 servers down with them at the moment and no one is replying.

Comments

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

yes, it seems that they have problems again

• my all servers with different locations are down. same for you ?

• KurvigKurvig Member

My server at ethernetserver is also down seems like the dc again

@hostnext said:
    my all servers with different locations are down. same for you ?

yes, also in different locations

• did they update what is the reason for it ?

no announcement yet

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

It seems more like network issue this time as IP Announcements have just dropped for NJ as well as LAX, but two locations at same time seems weird and scary

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

All 3 DC locations are related to Evocative/Inap ( LA, NYJ, San Jose )

• KurvigKurvig Member

from ethernetserver status page

We are aware that NYJ and LAX are offline.

This is being investigated.

• yes i have few servers in CA and some in NYJ. total 11 servers are down and tracert is giving timeout for all of them.

• titustitus Member
    edited July 2023

Looks like NYJ and LAX affected (Evocative DataCenters): DediPath, EthernetServer, VirMach - again
    All of my VPS from these providers and locations unreachable..

Whatever the issue is, it is just isolated to Dedipath, because other providers using INAP in NJ are still online

• @Kurvig said:
    from ethernetserver status page

ethernetserver is also down its not only dedipath it seems.

• emghemgh Member

@HostEONS said:
    Whatever the issue is, it is just isolated to Dedipath, because other providers using INAP in NJ are still online

Your ”because” does not prove your claim

@emgh said:

@HostEONS said:

http://lg.ny.hosthatch.com - this is with INAP NJ and it's online and IP is working

So this proves my "because"

• emghemgh Member
    edited July 2023

@HostEONS said:

@emgh said:

@HostEONS said:

http://lg.ny.hosthatch.com - this is with INAP NJ and it's online and IP is working

Nope

”Whatever the issue is, it is just isolated to Dedipath, because other providers using INAP in NJ are still online”

You can prove that other providers in INAP are online, sure

You can’t prove that only Dedipath is affected because a few others in INAP are online, that’s neither how logic nor how datacenters work

Thanked by 1crunchbits

@emgh said:

@HostEONS said:

@emgh said:

@HostEONS said:

Nope

”Whatever the issue is, it is just isolated to Dedipath, because other providers using INAP in NJ are still online”

You can prove that other providers in INAP are online, sure

You can’t prove that only Dedipath is affected because a few others in INAP are online, that’s neither how logic nor how datacenters work

Agree ...

Thanked by 1emgh

@emgh said:

Well at least it's not the datacenter that's having issues, providers like dedicated.com who directly have cages with INAP NYJ are fine as well. At this point, I would like to believe it's only dedipath.

• https://www.ethernetservers.com/clients/serverstatus.php?view=open

Affecting Server - VPS Hosting

28/07/2023 23:24 Last Updated 28/07/2023 23:28

I just fetched above status page from ethernetservers.com and they are also down.

• My dedipath server is down as well. Their SLA says 99%, and the downtime from last time (UPS fire) combined with the outage in June (rack PSU failure), used up their entire allotment for the year. And here we are, on a Friday night, starting the whole thing over again in the span of <40 days at the same DC?

The other day Atlanta under dedipath was down, upon asking it was a network config push that went south, ( they didn't even announce a maintenance ) and it was down for more than an hour.

• @BharatB said:
    The other day Atlanta under dedipath was down, upon asking it was a network config push that went south, ( they didn't even announce a maintenance ) and it was down for more than an hour.

are you also effected by the downtime. who is your provider ?

your status page showing LAX01-01 and NY01-01 down.

• emghemgh Member

@BharatB said:

@emgh said:

Well at least it's not the datacenter that's having issues, providers like dedicated.com who directly have cages with INAP NYJ are fine as well. At this point, I would like to believe it's only dedipath.

Yes, to be clear, I honestly think @HostEONS was right, my point was just that we don’t really know for sure yet

Thanked by 1HostEONS

@hostnext said:

Dedipath of course, and we will be moving once it's back.

• I pray downtime should not be as serious it was last time on 10th of July. we lost so many clients.

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • did anyone get any update from dedipath or any other provider about the issue. So far it is not clear what is the issue.

@hostnext said:
    did anyone get any update from dedipath or any other provider about the issue. So far it is not clear what is the issue.

nop, almost as if they are sleeping over it.

• KurvigKurvig Member
    edited July 2023

Nope ethernetservers website seems down at the moment too

• KurvigKurvig Member

Website back online

@hostnext said:
    I pray downtime should not be as serious it was last time on 10th of July. we lost so many clients.

I am just worried that’s it’s not something even more serious like something legal or financial

It’s not fire incident so our gear is fine and network issues can be resolved but if it’s something financial or legal then it’s a bigger mess