Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Banned from Hosthatch - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Banned from Hosthatch

1235»

Comments

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited August 2023

FWIW

Quite a while ago I got a very attractive promo VPS (both re spec and re price). It just so happened to come up for renewal.

Not only did I gladly pay for another year in advance, but even better: I had forgotten or didn't notice that it was up for renewal, so it did get suspended - which I did notice. So I went there right away and paid the invoice ... and not even 10 seconds after completing the payment My VPS was up and running flawlessly again.

Me very pleased with @hosthatch.

I only had few contacts with their support over the years iirc but it always worked out fine and quickly.

Btw: Some provider doesn't fit you or your needs? Don't whine or complain, just find one that fits you.

Kudos to HostHatch!

• If you are not happy with the service privider,then why not just change? I will not waste time on such cae,just like I left hostwinds,hostus,dedipath,even hostdare.

• @Winny said:
    Okay i apologize to @hosthatch for wasting your time and everyone here. I never doubt hosthatch is good, as i also said i have heard many good things about them just unfortunate things did not work out as i was looking forward to working with them.

It's a shame you got banned, Hosthatch is amazing.

Also, not directed personally at you, but the number of people who cherry pick excerpts of support tickets and emails, and refuse, after many people request it, to post the entire, unedited tickets and emails is interesting.

I'm always a bit curious as to what these people think they will get out of these weird posts, or if they have just never read any posts on LowEndTalk before to see that this will get them nowhere except ridiculed.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • A business website?! This customer must have lost millions already.

• @default said:
    A business website?! This customer must have lost millions already.

What's the legal liability in this situation?

• @tommyluo said: hostus

There's a name i haven't seen in a while, are they even still alive?

• @Gravely said:

@tommyluo said: hostus

Seems like they had a little hiccup last year:
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/176201/hostus-are-they-having-serious-problems-should-i-be-worried/

• @the_doctor said:

@default said:
    A business website?! This customer must have lost millions already.

What's the legal liability in this situation?

I don't know. I am no judge or jury.

• @Gravely said:

@tommyluo said: hostus

I have been with hostus.us from 2015 till 2023 until my last vps expired.

• Been with hostdare from 2017 and will end up by the end of this year. For the stable service provider,I will always keep using for long long time.