Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ GreenCloud | KVM VPS with EPYC Gen2 & NVMe from $15/y | SG Pre-order - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenCloud | KVM VPS with EPYC Gen2 & NVMe from $15/y | SG Pre-order

Comments

• BBTNBBTN Member
    edited September 2023

Try here and a little bit of scrolling.
    It should be Nexeon's LG, but GreenCloud is using their network, I guess? :)

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • @BBTN said:
    Try here and a little bit of scrolling.
    It should be Nexeon's LG, but GreenCloud is using their network, I guess? :)

Awesome, thank you!

• need budgetkvmsg-3 when will it be available?

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@bugis said:
    need budgetkvmsg-3 when will it be available?

In November, when we have our new racks there online.

• @nqservices said:

Have bought 2 VPS plans two days ago to test and in terms of performance and support response time they are great! But will not buy any more services from them, due to lack of flexibility / poor sales service.

After talk directly with @NDTN, sales issue was resolved and now all is ok. Thank you @NDTN

• weaselweasel Member
    edited September 2023

I'm China-based and interested in SG EPYC and also Vietnam, but both seem to route from Beijing via Tokyo, which makes ping pretty poor. Is it likely that this will be improved/is there any way to improve it?

Another way of asking this question is: when will there be more deals in Tokyo? I already have 1 GreenCloud server there but it's not enough. I need about 3 or 4 ๐Ÿ˜

@weasel said:
    I'm China-based and interested in SG EPYC and also Vietnam, but both seem to route from Beijing via Tokyo, which makes ping pretty poor. Is it likely that this will be improved/is there any way to improve it?

Another way of asking this question is: when will there be more deals in Tokyo? I already have 1 GreenCloud server there but it's not enough. I need about 3 or 4 ๐Ÿ˜

Bandwidth to China is best-effort. We will have more Tokyo deals on our 10th Birthday Sale.

• Thanks NDTN. I will wait for the 10th Birthday and buy a ton ;-)

(Your Tokyo DC has great China connectivity btw. I know it's not easy to deal with China connectivity!)

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • We loved our GreenCloud VPS so much that we have already been back for a second. Great value, easy to order, and we've had a great interaction sales and support.

GreenCloud Rocks - Happy 10th

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • @NDTN said: We will have more Tokyo deals on our 10th Birthday Sale.

I'm paying attention here.

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • @NDTN The Debian 12 ISO in the SG DC1 location seems corrupted. I opened a ticket #611810 regarding this a week ago, but the ISO hasn't been replaced yet and the issue still persists. Just tested it again just now. I just want to let you know. I'm good with upgrading it from the Debian 11 ISO which is working fine.

Thanked by 1NDTN

@nick_ said:
    @NDTN The Debian 12 ISO in the SG DC1 location seems corrupted. I opened a ticket #611810 regarding this a week ago, but the ISO hasn't been replaced yet and the issue still persists. Just tested it again just now. I just want to let you know. I'm good with upgrading it from the Debian 11 ISO which is working fine.

I'm taking a look at it now. Thanks!

Thanked by 1nick_
  • nick_nick_ Member
    edited September 2023

@NDTN said:

@nick_ said:
    @NDTN The Debian 12 ISO in the SG DC1 location seems corrupted. I opened a ticket #611810 regarding this a week ago, but the ISO hasn't been replaced yet and the issue still persists. Just tested it again just now. I just want to let you know. I'm good with upgrading it from the Debian 11 ISO which is working fine.

I'm taking a look at it now. Thanks!

Thanks for looking into it and replacing the ISO. However, it still persists. I just replied to the ticket. It seems to be the node specific whereas I don't have this issue on EPYCROMESJC1. The Debian 12 ISO used to work once when I installed it for the first time when the pre-order was provisioned in SG DC1.

• TL;DR Viet-chap, when will the 10th anniversary promotion begin?

• @NDTN Any ETA for BudgetKVMDE?

• @NDTN said:

@weasel said:

Bandwidth to China is best-effort. We will have more Tokyo deals on our 10th Birthday Sale.

When is the greencloud 10th anniversary event, I'm already in a hurry!

• @rockingv5 said:

@NDTN said:

@weasel said:

Haha, Oct?

Or maybe we will have pre anniversary special? :D
    @NDTN

@Flash said:
    @NDTN Any ETA for BudgetKVMDE?

ETA ~ Jan/Feb 2024, we are waiting for the power price reduced there.

@hapkido said:

@rockingv5 said:

@NDTN said:

@weasel said:

Haha, Oct?

Or maybe we will have pre anniversary special? :D
    @NDTN

There will be a birthday week sale, we are preparing it by adding more servers. It might be started from October 16 if everything going well.

• @NDTN said:

There will be a birthday week sale, we are preparing it by adding more servers. It might be started from October 16 if everything going well.

any storage sale?
    storage sale was missing last year. hopefully not another year.

• BudgetKVMAZ-2 Invoice #786789 already paid, service status showing pending.

@foitin said:

@NDTN said:

any storage sale?

We have storage deals all year round already :D https://greencloudvps.com/billing/store/storage-kvm-sale
    But if you still need something specials, we might offer Double things at that time.

@miro_ said:
    BudgetKVMAZ-2 Invoice #786789 already paid, service status showing pending.

It seems that your order needed additional verification, I have activated it manually this time for you.

• @NDTN said:

@foitin said:

@NDTN said:

any storage sale?

We have storage deals all year round already :D https://greencloudvps.com/billing/store/storage-kvm-sale
    But if you still need something specials, we might offer Double things at that time.

@miro_ said:
    BudgetKVMAZ-2 Invoice #786789 already paid, service status showing pending.

It seems that your order needed additional verification, I have activated it manually this time for you.

ok thank you

• @NDTN are you still offering a bandwidth and RAM doubling for triennially payment?

@lainn said:
    @NDTN are you still offering a bandwidth and RAM doubling for triennially payment?

Unfortunately its not available now.

Thanked by 1lainn
  • October is coming

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • I guess the "we will re-launch your VM once we've sorted out our hardware issues" is not included in the price.

• @cybertech said:
    October is coming

Soon! Time flies very fast now!

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • Got my service suspended and they won't respond to ticket when I ask them for more details. Hint: I wasn't doing anything illegal.

@mrkaffeine92 said:
    Got my service suspended and they won't respond to ticket when I ask them for more details. Hint: I wasn't doing anything illegal.

We dont just suspend a VPS when it's doing nothing. You can drop me a PM with the ticket # so I can take a look.

Thanked by 1mrkaffeine92
  • @gerasalus said:
    I guess the "we will re-launch your VM once we've sorted out our hardware issues" is not included in the price.

10GbpsNLstorage2 is down since 24hrs due to hardware issues ( raid rebuild ) - I'll guess it will take 2 more weeks... I guess you get what you pay for.