Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenCloud | KVM VPS with EPYC Gen2 & NVMe from $15/y | SG Pre-order - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenCloud | KVM VPS with EPYC Gen2 & NVMe from $15/y | SG Pre-order

Comments

• Pre-order for Chicago available?

• I bought BudgetKVMUK-3 for 3 years in the hope that I will get double RAM and bandwidth but apparently the offer expired and it wasn't mentioned in the thread. Now I'm stuck with the VPS for 3 years.

• nick_nick_ Member
    edited August 2023

@BrotherHost said:
    I bought BudgetKVMUK-3 for 3 years in the hope that I will get double RAM and bandwidth but apparently the offer expired and it wasn't mentioned in the thread. Now I'm stuck with the VPS for 3 years.

This is not GreenCloud's fault. When the promo was valid, it was written clearly on the order page.

It's also written as following under the purchase links.

Limited qty available. This offer is valid until July 31 or while stocks last.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @nick_ said:

@BrotherHost said:
    I bought BudgetKVMUK-3 for 3 years in the hope that I will get double RAM and bandwidth but apparently the offer expired and it wasn't mentioned in the thread. Now I'm stuck with the VPS for 3 years.

This is not GreenCloud's fault. When the promo was valid, it was written clearly on the order page.

I see but whenever I tried to pre-order it said out-of-stock or was pre-stock available for a limited time only? and I'm not saying it is Greencloud's fault just that it should have been updated in the thread.

• nick_nick_ Member
    edited August 2023

Nope, you didn't read it carefully. I edited my post above, adding their quote from page 4.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @nick_ said:
    Nope, you didn't read it carefully. I edited my post above, adding their quote from page 4.

So it was mentioned in one of the thread's comment. Nevermind then it is my fault.

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Update on the SJC pre-orders:

We should have the crossconnects ready on Monday and will have a tech flying out there to setup the rack and our servers. All pre-orders will be delivered by Thursday or sooner.

Thanked by 1nick_
  • @BrotherHost said:

From what I have seen of GreenCloudVPS over the last couple of years is, that you will be stuck with an EXCELLENT VPS for three years.

Thanked by 4NDTN sh97 hidonny Ympker
  • @FrankZ said:

@BrotherHost said:

From what I have seen of GreenCloudVPS over the last couple of years is, that you will be stuck with an EXCELLENT VPS for three years.

Yes, I hope that will be the case. So far my experience with them has been excellent and I'll wait for their sale to buy more.

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • aliletalilet Member
    edited August 2023

I am waiting for their 10th anniversary sale so I can buy the following:

10 core
    10 GB RAM
    10 TB NvME
    10 TB Bandwith @ 10Gbps
    $10/year

• @alilet said:

10 core
    10 GB RAM
    10 TB NvME
    10 TB Bandwith @ 10Gbps

10 USD/day

• @tototo said:

@alilet said:

10 core
    10 GB RAM
    10 TB NvME
    10 TB Bandwith @ 10Gbps

10 USD/day

I have updated post with expected price.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited August 2023

10th anniversary special
    10 core
    10 GB RAM
    110 GB NVMe
    10 TB transfer
    $110 for 3 years

• LeviLevi Member
    edited August 2023

--- void

• febryanvaldofebryanvaldo Member
    edited August 2023

Waiting for GreenCloud | 10th Birthday Sale

- 10 Cores @ EPYC Rome/Milan
    - 10GB RAM DDR4
    - 100GB NVMe 4.0 RAID-10
    - 10TB BW
    - 10Gbps port speed
    - Singapore location

$110/Triennially

• alsals Member

Also "stuck" for 3 years expecting the double promotion. Don't complain about that, however. But I am very woried about this talk about Arin and Ripe geo bases. Bought the server almost exclusively for VPN access to UK resources. Would be very sad and unfair if I don't have a proper UK IP.

Thanked by 2yoursunny nick_
  • bdlbdl Member

@nick_ said:

@BrotherHost said:

It was also clearly stated at checkout whether the preorder bonuses were included.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @als said:
    Also "stuck" for 3 years expecting the double promotion. Don't complain about that, however. But I am very woried about this talk about Arin and Ripe geo bases. Bought the server almost exclusively for VPN access to UK resources. Would be very sad and unfair if I don't have a proper UK IP.

I admit it was my fault for not reading it properly and I too am also concerned regarding this IP thing geolocation still points to US.

@bdl said:

@nick_ said:

@BrotherHost said:

It was also clearly stated at checkout whether the preorder bonuses were included.

Probably and I didn't knew that. Anyhow it is my fault not the provider's.

Thanked by 1lutfiallail
  • @NDTN no more DirectAdmin license?

• @BrotherHost said:

@nick_ said:

@BrotherHost said:

I see but whenever I tried to pre-order it said out-of-stock or was pre-stock available for a limited time only? and I'm not saying it is Greencloud's fault just that it should have been updated in the thread.

I tried to pre-order too and their page was bugged always out of stock, it never worked. Im pretty sure there was a pre-order promo that was impossible to get. I need to grab a VPS, not sure what I will do now.

@Chalipa said:
    @NDTN no more DirectAdmin license?

We no longer provide DA license.

@Rotnam said:

@BrotherHost said:

@nick_ said:

@BrotherHost said:

I tried to pre-order too and their page was bugged always out of stock, it never worked. Im pretty sure there was a pre-order promo that was impossible to get. I need to grab a VPS, not sure what I will do now.

The pre-order offer was valid only for a period of time or with a limited quantity.

• A yabs for BudgetKVMSJC-2

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #                                                                                                        
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #                                                                                                        
    #                     v2023-04-23                    #  
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #  
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #  

Thu Aug 24 11:35:54 PM UTC 2023                                                

Basic System Information:                                                      
    ---------------------------------                                              
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 11 minutes                
    Processor  : AMD EPYC 7742 64-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 2245.780 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled                                                                                                                                        
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 7.8 GiB
    Swap       : 512.0 MiB
    Disk       : 34.1 GiB
    Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)
    Kernel     : 6.1.0-11-amd64
    VM Type    : KVM
    IPv4/IPv6  : ✔ Online / ✔ Online

IPv6 Network Information:
    ISP        : tzulo, inc.
    ASN        : AS11878 tzulo, inc.
    Host       : 365 Group LLC
    Location   : San Jose, California (CA)
    Country    : United States                                                                                                                           [15/1177]

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50): 
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 205.95 MB/s  (51.4k) | 2.59 GB/s    (40.5k)
    Write      | 206.50 MB/s  (51.6k) | 2.60 GB/s    (40.7k)
    Total      | 412.45 MB/s (103.1k) | 5.20 GB/s    (81.3k)
               |                      |                      
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 6.19 GB/s    (12.0k) | 7.24 GB/s     (7.0k)
    Write      | 6.51 GB/s    (12.7k) | 7.73 GB/s     (7.5k)
    Total      | 12.71 GB/s   (24.8k) | 14.97 GB/s   (14.6k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 29.2 Mbits/sec  | 42.5 Mbits/sec  | 136 ms         
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | 1.31 Gbits/sec  | 139 ms         
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 920 Mbits/sec   | 750 Mbits/sec   | --             
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 878 Mbits/sec   | 16.6 Mbits/sec  | 236 ms         
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 2.66 Gbits/sec  | 2.52 Gbits/sec  | 68.6 ms        
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 96.3 Mbits/sec  | 205 Mbits/sec   | 38.5 ms        
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 434 Mbits/sec   | 839 Mbits/sec   | 7.85 ms        

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 28.4 Mbits/sec  | 37.1 Mbits/sec  | 136 ms         
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 1.51 Gbits/sec  | 717 Mbits/sec   | 140 ms         
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | busy            | busy            | 143 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | busy            | 2.68 Mbits/sec  | 231 ms         
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 2.56 Gbits/sec  | 2.44 Gbits/sec  | 74.8 ms        
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 99.0 Mbits/sec  | 237 Mbits/sec   | 37.0 ms        
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 330 Mbits/sec   | 977 Mbits/sec   | 7.87 ms        

Geekbench 6 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value                          
                    |                                
    Single Core     | 1387                           
    Multi Core      | 2530                           
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/2378223

YABS completed in 14 min 5 sec

Thanked by 2NDTN Shevchuk

All SJC pre-orders should be delivered :wink:

Thanked by 1nick_
  • Any YABS from the Budget E5v3 and E5v4 CPU plans located in NL and DE?
    Thanks

• nqservicesnqservices Member
    edited September 2023

@nqservices said:
    Any YABS from the Budget E5v3 and E5v4 CPU plans located in NL and DE?
    Thanks

Just ignore. Found YABS on other post.

Have bought 2 VPS plans two days ago to test and in terms of performance and support response time they are great! But will not buy any more services from them, due to lack of flexibility / poor sales service.

• @nqservices said:

@nqservices said:
    Thanks

Have bought 2 VPS plans two days ago to test and in terms of performance and support response time they are great! But will not buy any more services from them, due to lack of flexibility / poor sales service.

Thanked by 2ehab ariq01
  • @nqservices said:

@nqservices said:
    Thanks

bye

• Looking glass for IL?

• @rayw_let said:
    Looking glass for IL?

Might be this one?

• @BBTN said:

@rayw_let said:
    Looking glass for IL?

Might be this one?

Thanks! Though how do we know this belongs to GreenCloud?