Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ivacy Lifetime VPN Deal down to 18$ - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ivacy Lifetime VPN Deal down to 18$

Comments

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@Cabbage said: Do they work well with Amazon Prime?

Just tried the browser extension and it works perfectly well with prime video.

Thanked by 1Cabbage
  • @default said:

@let_rocks said:

@CityBlues said:
    Noticed BulletVPN is $29.97 never seen that on sale before

I don’t know if this is normal for Stacksocial but this sale ended like 7-8 hours ago according to the website. But I visit the page again and now it’s available for another 7 days. They can extend the sale of course or is this some sales tactic so people decide faster? I’m new to Stacksocial.

The offers from Stacksocial are not always decided by Stacksocial. That offer is excluded from all coupons, so most likely it comes from BulletVPN directly.

I did a bit of search regarding BulletVPN, which can be found in this comment. Surely I might be wrong so everyone should decide for themselves.

I found some of the same things. Thanks for sharing your comment.

• ankittulsianankittulsian Member
    edited April 2023

My lifetime premium expired last week and the support staff confirmed that this is the maximum they can offer on lifetime and I've to pay again for 5 years.

https://i.ibb.co/94VvSCP/Screenshot-20230415-001735-Chrome.jpg

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited April 2023

@ankittulsian said:
    My lifetime premium expired last week and the support staff confirmed that this is the maximum they can offer on lifetime and I've to pay again for 5 years.

"in tech life industry, lifetime refers to 5 years" - what a moronic response.

Stacksocial product details says: After 5 years, please reach out to [email protected] to renew your subscription free of charge. (yes, "free of charge" is actually written in bold)

You've been scammed. Contact stacksocial support and let us know what they say.

Thanked by 1CityBlues
  • CityBluesCityBlues Member
    edited April 2023

@Mumbly said:

@ankittulsian said:

"in tech life industry, lifetime refers to 5 years" - what a moronic response.

Stacksocial product details says: After 5 years, please reach out to [email protected] to renew your subscription free of charge. (yes, "free of charge" is actually written in bold)

You've been scammed. Contact stacksocial support and let us know what they say.

Yup! What a load or rubbish.

@ankittulsian I bet if you get another customer service rep they will probably renew. Seems pot luck.

A lot of people who had PureVPN (Similar Deal) that expired after 5 years failed to get it renewed and were offered Keepsolid in return via StackSocial.

Thanked by 1Mumbly
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited April 2023

This will not sit good with Ivacy. This is really bad advertising.

@ankittulsian - please report this to Stacksocial and keep us updated with what they decide. You have rights because this was bad advertising involving Stacksocial.

Thanked by 2umzak Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited April 2023

@default said:

@ankittulsian - please report this to Stacksocial and keep us updated with what they decide. You have rights because this was bad advertising involving Stacksocial.

Someone mentioned earlier in this thread that Stacksocial gave them VPN Unlimited as compensation. Let's see what they say this time.
    Edit: Oh wait, that was referring to Purevpn deal.

• @default said:

Not clear if he bought through Stacksocial. Anyway saying that lifetime deal=life cycle of a distro (or whatever) release is stupid.

• @farsighter said:

@default said:

Not clear if he bought through Stacksocial. Anyway saying that lifetime deal=life cycle of a distro (or whatever) release is stupid.

There is no such thing as "lifetime = 5 years". This is a lie invented by Ivacy.

Thanked by 2Ympker farsighter
  • @ankittulsian did you buy lifetime from Stacksocial or directly with them? While I agree the defintion of lifetime=5 years is bs, it seems Stacksocial Lifetime purchases are dealt with differently than lifetime purchases from Ivacy website.

• Cant seem to find ivacy deal on stacksocial now

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • adwsislifeadwsislife Member
    edited April 2023

@Ympker said:
    @ankittulsian did you buy lifetime from Stacksocial or directly with them? While I agree the defintion of lifetime=5 years is bs, it seems Stacksocial Lifetime purchases are dealt with differently than lifetime purchases from Ivacy website.

Yes. You are right.
    Lifetime from ivacy website is $99 and no need of contacting them in every 5 years for renewal.
    Where as
    In stacksocial, its $39 and need to contact them in every 5 years for renewal (they might renew or reject it. who knows)

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited April 2023

@adwsislife said:

@Ympker said:
    @ankittulsian did you buy lifetime from Stacksocial or directly with them? While I agree the defintion of lifetime=5 years is bs, it seems Stacksocial Lifetime purchases are dealt with differently than lifetime purchases from Ivacy website.

Yes. You are right.
    Lifetime from ivacy website is $99 and no need of contacting them in every 5 years for renewal.
    Where as
    In stacksocial, its $39 and need to contact them in every 5 years for renewal (they might renew or reject it. who knows)

The way I understood it is that people who bought for 99$ directly from Ivacy had their lifetime deal ending after 5 years, and people who bought via Stacksocial had the option to renew free of charge (in theory).

@xetsys @default it seems like Ivacy really removed their offers from Stacksocial. Couldn't find them via search just now, either.

Thanked by 1default
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@Ympker said: Someone mentioned earlier in this thread that Stacksocial gave them VPN Unlimited as compensation

What If you already have VPN unlimited lifetime...?

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited April 2023

@Arkas said:

@Ympker said: Someone mentioned earlier in this thread that Stacksocial gave them VPN Unlimited as compensation

Then you might get something else like some of the worse ones (Slickvpn etc) or just nothing at all (= get scammed). At this point, nobody knows.

• It is sad to hear that Ivacy is lying regarding their services. All of a sudden this brand can not be trusted anymore.

• @default said:
    It is sad to hear that Ivacy is lying regarding their services. All of a sudden this brand can not be trusted anymore.

Seems like FastestVPN is the last one standing on Stacksocial. Maybe BulletVPN, but haven't tested.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • emghemgh Member
    edited April 2023

Their extremely dishonest attitude towards lifetime makes me think they might not be fully honest in other ways too

Honestly anyone selling lifetime is probably earing recurring revenue selling user data

Or is just stupid

I’d bet on the former

• @emgh said:
    Their extremely dishonest attitude towards lifetime makes me think they might not be fully honest in other ways too

Honestly anyone selling lifetime is probably earing recurring revenue selling user data

Or is just stupid

I’d bet on the former

That's what probably many (lifetime) vpns are doing, hence why I only use them for unblocking/streaming.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • It's a little odd that the first Ivacy StackSocial sale in a long time results in the total removal of the VPN after the sale ends on Stacksocial

• jason5545jason5545 Member
    edited April 2023

@Arkas said:

based on my experience, If you already have a VPN unlimited, there is a chance that you can continue using the original service. But you will need to keep fighting between the actual service provider (e.g. purevpn) and slack social. It’s a bit time-consuming and tiring.

• UltrapassionUltrapassion Member
    edited April 2023

@Cabbage said:
    Do they work well with Amazon Prime? While privacy of this company is questionable, but if they can get the "Travelling abroad?" removed as they claim, it might be worth it. Number of reviews saying that it doesn't work is a bit concerning, and a lot of them are from years ago.

@oldzhao said:
    Hey guys,
    you may also check out topcashback , which have different VPN service cash back offer all the time. Currently, new customer of NordVPN will have 100% cashback for the 2 year plan.

I always wondered about those services; what's the catch? They claim cashback up to 100% within 7 days, which is quite ambiguous. I can't pinpoint what might void cashback eligibility besides the ones listed on the website, and conditions in that list seems too lenient.

This is true, On January 24th I bought one-year PureVPN subscription $23.88 with a 120% cashback rate. After 11 weeks, I got my Purevpn cashback $28.66 and TopCashBack - SignUp Bonus $25. PureVPN's maximum cashback rate can reach up to 140%.

• In my opinion this whole thing of lifetime=5years will turn against Ivacy to bite it in the "back" through reviews.

• @default said:
    In my opinion this whole thing of lifetime=5years will turn against Ivacy to bite it in the "back" through reviews.

At least Stacksocial reviews can no longer harm them as the product has been removed.

• @Ympker said:

Sorry for not mentioning it earlier. It was directly on their website. But nonetheless, they never mentioned it on their page or terms that lifetime is 5 years.

• umzakumzak Member

someone has made a review on trustpilot, Ivacy lifetime plan = 5 years

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • They seems to care about trustpilot reviews so they will most likely try to bribe those who complain there with another 5-years extension.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • jason5545jason5545 Member
    edited April 2023

@Mumbly said: They seems to care about trustpilot reviews so they will most likely try to bribe those who complain there with another 5-years extension.

Too bad I didn’t know that before. I would have done the same thing.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited April 2023

@Mumbly said:
    They seems to care about trustpilot reviews so they will most likely try to bribe those who complain there with another 5-years extension.

Then clients should start complaining on Trustpilot with honest reviews about lifetime as not lifetime. Maybe this will make them change their attitude and respect their customers through providing their lifetime service as advertised.

Anyway this is a huge mess now, because cat is out of the bag. Stacksocial removed Ivacy (likely for this reason) while many past lifetime services reached their 5 year mark. Now it is the best time to complain and leave bad reviews - it is a customer's right to complain for a service which is no longer provided as per initial contract terms. If this will change Ivacy attitude, then it is for the best.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • MumblyMumbly Member
    edited April 2023

@jason5545 said:

@Mumbly said: They seems to care about trustpilot reviews so they will most likely try to bribe those who complain there with another 5-years extension.

Too bad I didn’t know that before. I would have done the same thing.

There's nothing preventing you to post legit review about your experience with Ivacy lifetime subscription.

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/ivacy.com

Thanked by 2jason5545 Ympker