Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alexhost.com - Web Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation (MD) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Alexhost.com - Web Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation (MD)

Comments

• @Ght said:
    I have being ddos attacked so many times from your ip ranges , and u never ever looked up abuse emails and u didnt take measuers.

You realize this is a positive review for a bulletproof host, don’t you?

• @Dazzle said:

@yoursunny said:

It was €11.88/year, and now €40.80/year.
    10GB dik too small.

Whose dik is smol? Yours or Alex?

It is irrelevant. This place is about the cheapest option (low end), not necessarily the smallest choice.

• LeviLevi Member
    edited February 2023

@jmaxwell said: You realize this is a positive review for a bulletproof host, don’t you?

Well, you are correct 100%.

But let's take a look from another perspective? So called "what about children?!" approach:

LET has or had some (?) ethics where booletproof hosters were outlawed and denied exposure. This should be relevant in this case as morality of this hosting provider is questionable. DMCA is out of question, muricans and their DMCA mafia has no respect. I'am talking more about ignored DDoS's, 'accidental' SPAM, botnets, scam pages etc.

Booletproof a.k.a. "let's ignore X for $$$" hosts shouldn't be supported by white hat communities. They have their own audience.

Thanked by 2Void greentea
  • securersecurer Member
    edited February 2023

@covent said:

@securer said:
    I am a customer for almost 2 years and all I can say is they really ignore DMCA and abuse complaints. Received over 100 complaints last year and all were ignored. The only downside is the uptime, my VPS keeps on going down 5-20 minutes a day in a random time of the day. I really hope it will stop from happening. Willing to stay with them in the next couple of years not if they keep ignoring this issue. PLEASE FIX THE ISSUE.

Just curious :D what kind of content do you host to get so much complaints?

DMCA contents like movies, music, applications, ebooks and etc. We also host leaks videos and paid onlyfans and adult contents. We've been receiving bunch of complaints to takedown bla bla bla and cloudflare will send me an email stating that I received something and was forwarded to my host and trust me, alexhost didn't even contact me nor opened a ticket to remove/take down that content, which makes me think about renewing for a 5 year contract if they'll give me a discount and if they improve their uptime by not putting my server down 5-20 minutes a day.

PS: since I reply to this thread and other threads they created in other forums about my complaint on their uptime, they moved me to another node and so far my server has no downtime. I'll keep monitoring and I hope it will be a perfect uptime this time. 3 days straight so far. Here's my uptime status. The first one is the site hosted with alex the rest are hosted somewhere else. https://up.katz.to

• @jmaxwell said:

@Ght said:
    I have being ddos attacked so many times from your ip ranges , and u never ever looked up abuse emails and u didnt take measuers.

And you realize that LET should not accept these kind of criminal hosteres here ?

1. It that true that the datacenter is located 5 meter below ground level?
    2. How to see IPv6 address in the billing panel? I only see IPv4 address.
  • @Ght said:

@jmaxwell said:

@Ght said:

And you realize that LET should not accept these kind of criminal hosteres here ?

Kinda late for that anyway.

• @Ght said:

@jmaxwell said:

@Ght said:

Following law of MD doesn't make him criminal.
    I'm actually pretty happy to see this kind of hosts still to exist around.
    Its much better than when some (often fake) non-sense abuse reports (sometimes competition, sort abuse of abuse reports) can take whole server down.

Thanked by 1treesmokah
  • @Ght said:

@jmaxwell said:

@Ght said:

Do you realize that hosting providers don't have to do SHIT without a court letter from their local court?

Reading abuse reports is an act of good will, not something forced by law.

Be careful next time when you call someone a criminal, because you don't know the law.

Thanked by 2let_rocks TerensM
  • @alexhost said:

@jmaxwell said:
    What happened to the 12/yr offer ?

Hello, Dear jmaxwell

We don't have that offer anymore, unfortunately.
    That offer was ended.

Perhaps bring it back now that you are in lowend market too?

• @jmaxwell said:

@alexhost said:

@jmaxwell said:

Hello, Dear jmaxwell

That offer was ended.

dude just pay the 20. it's just 8 euros more a year which is less than 1 euro a month. .

• @securer said:

@jmaxwell said:

@alexhost said:

@jmaxwell said:

Hello, Dear jmaxwell

That offer was ended.

dude just pay the 20. it's just 8 euros more a year which is less than 1 euro a month. .

$7

• I have two 12$/year server laying around that I don't actually use often. It's already paid for the next year and it's renewable for the same price. If someone is interested, leave a comment or pm me.

• Only 1 more available

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Iamfromaustria said:
    I have two 12$/year server laying around that I don't actually use often. It's already paid for the next year and it's renewable for the same price. If someone is interested, leave a comment or pm me.

@Iamfromaustria said:
    Only 1 more available

If you're doing service transfers, then this is not the thread for it.

Post what you have that's available for transfer under the "Service Transfers" category and please read the rules before doing so.

Cheers.

• My test PROMO KVM VDS 4€/mo (the one with 1.5GB of ram/unamanged) in case it gets more expensive or maybe it comes back with the good ofer i lost it of 12€/year

• LeviLevi Member
    edited February 2023

Multicore score 219. Is this a typo? If no, it is the lowest I've seen since boom's score 18 (?). At least speed to Tashkent is not bad.

• @SirNeo said:
    My test PROMO KVM VDS 4€/mo (the one with 1.5GB of ram/unamanged) in case it gets more expensive or maybe it comes back with the good ofer i lost it of 12€/year

Is that a joke? or wait it's a highly oversold waste.

• alexhostalexhost Member, Patron Provider

@TrK said:

@SirNeo said:
    My test PROMO KVM VDS 4€/mo (the one with 1.5GB of ram/unamanged) in case it gets more expensive or maybe it comes back with the good ofer i lost it of 12€/year

Is that a joke? or wait it's a highly oversold waste.

We limit 100% CPU of VPS per X minutes usage, What is happening can be a overload vps node for some clients. since our pricing was 11.88 yearly and you know that can a issue for some clients.

open a ticket support to our support check if anything is wrong.
    In relation with 100Mbps that is something that we are working on..

• lonealonea Member, Host Rep

@alexhost Do you have a speedtest or looking glass available?

• @lonea said:

https://looking.house/point.php?id=587

Thanked by 1lonea
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited February 2023

It still baffles me how AlexHost is still a provider for $200/year on LET, after so many email addresses of customers were leaked by them.

• treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited February 2023

@default said:
    It still baffles me how AlexHost is still a provider for $200/year on LET, after so many email addresses of customers were leaked by them.

It baffles me how a provider with fraud court cases("Top Host") is allowed to still do business here, leaks happen - but you cannot justify scamming.

• @treesmokah said:

@default said:

It baffles me how a provider with fraud court cases("Top Host") is allowed to still do business here, leaks happen - but you cannot justify scamming.

Now that you mentioned this, it's starting to also baffle me how a provider who went missing, deadpooled and left customers hanging without refunds is not banned.

• @default said:

@treesmokah said:

@default said:

Now that you mentioned this, it's starting to also baffle me how a provider who went missing, deadpooled and left customers hanging without refunds is not banned.

lowendrules for lowendforum.

Thanked by 2default itsgoingdown
  • GhtGht Member
    edited February 2023

@treesmokah said:

@Ght said:

@jmaxwell said:

@Ght said:

Do you realize that hosting providers don't have to do SHIT without a court letter from their local court?

Be careful next time when you call someone a criminal, because you don't know the law.

I know the rules of this forum and i have readed them , its my opinion to write what i think and im not writing bullshits but the truth , so if you dont like my opinions just ignore me but you cant change my opinion about anything dude :smile:

• treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited February 2023

@Ght said:

@treesmokah said:

@Ght said:

@jmaxwell said:

@Ght said:

I know the rules of this forum and i have readed them , its my opinion to write what i think and im not writing bullshits but the truth , so if you dont like my opinions just ignore me but you cant change my opinion about anything dude :smile:

I'm not going to convince you that what you said is wrong.
    Its literally wrong, and if you don't get it - you lack understanding of basic concepts of law.

Calling someone a criminal is not an opinion.
    Its either a lie or truth.

Thanked by 2TerensM RapToN
  • @treesmokah said:

@Ght said:

@treesmokah said:

@Ght said:

@jmaxwell said:

@Ght said:

I'm not going to convince you that what you said is wrong.
    Its literally wrong, and if you don't get it - you lack understanding of basic concepts of law.

Calling someone a criminal is not an opinion.
    Its either a lie or truth.

My house is being attacked by people with masks and they leave without trace but fortunately i get their car plates and call the police , but then police doesnt give a shit about them and hangs the phone out. And there is something here that you dont know and you lack knowledge about it so i would like to end this conversation here.

• alexhostalexhost Member, Patron Provider

@lonea said:

Yes, it is in the main thread the link for our looking glass, but here is
    https://lg.alexhost.com

@default said:

We respect your opinion, but we already explained that. It was a human error, that happens to every company, even the biggest ones suffers with attacks, human errors, that is the day of the humanity.

We understand that you aren't happy with that, but we feel sorry for that.
    Like we said previous in this thread. You can just refuse using us, that's OK and we understand.

Thanks.

Thanked by 1treesmokah