Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ GreenCloud's Thread - News, Requests, Feedbacks and Chit-chat! - Page 16
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenCloud's Thread - News, Requests, Feedbacks and Chit-chat!

Comments

• @JabJab said:
    No, removing is not working - HTTP 500.

Now I have 5 more IPv6 IPs there, thanks :angry:

Fixed. You can remove them now. :p

• @Mumbly said: Fixed. You can remove them now.

Can confirm, I am IPv6 free now!

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@JabJab said:

@Mumbly said: Fixed. You can remove them now.

Can confirm, I am IPv6 free now!

Oh, come on...!

• Is anything wrong with the UK datacenter? My VPS is down and I cannot access the admin web page to check or reboot. For opening a support ticket, the browser loads until it times out.

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@davide said:
    Is anything wrong with the UK datacenter? My VPS is down and I cannot access the admin web page to check or reboot. For opening a support ticket, the browser loads until it times out.

We have not noticed any downtimes now. Have you tried from a different browser? We are available on Live Chat too.

• davidedavide Member
    edited February 2023

The VPS resumed functioning now. It was down for 20 minutes, while it remained unreachable from SSH and didn't respond to other tcp ports too. Internal log files also show that during this time the VPS could not reach IPv4 addresses. When I tried to open your administration web panel on greencloudvps.com I received a Cloudflare error page saying your webserver was down.

Edit: to clarify, the VPS remained running during the downtime, but it repeatedly logged that it was unable to route thru IPv4. It was also unreachable from the outside.

• I have servers with them in coventry and manchester and they didn't report any issue

• @NDTN said: We dont have an exact date for SG DC1 deals, but it might be in Feb.

DC1 deals still a possibility in Feb?

• @luissousa said:
    I have servers with them in coventry and manchester and they didn't report any issue

I don't know in what DC mine is, it's not reported anywhere I can see, except for "UK" next to the product name. I'll wait for @NDTN's response, although the problem has disappeared for now.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited February 2023

@davide said:
    Edit: to clarify, the VPS remained running during the downtime, but it repeatedly logged that it was unable to route thru IPv4. It was also unreachable from the outside.

My uptime monitor didn't notice any issue with my UK vps with them.

Your IP was most likely temporarily nullrouted by DC (not host itself) for some reason. It happened to me once when I run yabs (10Gbps Port ... it happens). Null route was lifted automatically pretty quick.

Thanked by 1davide
  • haodohaodo Member, Host Rep

@davide said:

@luissousa said:
    I have servers with them in coventry and manchester and they didn't report any issue

I don't know in what DC mine is, it's not reported anywhere I can see, except for "UK" next to the product name. I'll wait for @NDTN's response, although the problem has disappeared for now.

Hi,

If you VPS has just -UK in its name it is Coventry, UK. If -MUK it is Manchester, UK. Anyway, you can always open a ticket for us to check on your VPS. We are available on livechat too.

• SG DC 1 :(

• @kheng86 said:
    SG DC 1 :(

What happen to the DC?

• Just curious, why out of sudden so many greencloudvps VPS put for transfer?

But people are taking them as well!๐Ÿ™‚

• @hapkido said:
    Just curious, why out of sudden so many greencloudvps VPS put for transfer?

In my case, I bought about 8 Green Cloud VPS (can't resist the deals). I only use about 2 or 3, so I transfer some.

They are great, by the way. Very fast and stable.

Thanked by 1hapkido
  • @gemini90 said:

@hapkido said:

In my case, I bought about 8 Green Cloud VPS (can't resist the deals). I only use about 2 or 3, so I transfer some.

They are great, by the way. Very fast and stable.

Have you transferred?
    I have only 5, so want to get more

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@hapkido said:

GreenCloudVPS allows and encourages transfers.
    I buy the best deal on Black Friday, use for some months, and sell for almost same price when it's sold out and in high demand.
    I get almost free usage for some months.
    Of course there's the risk of not being about to sell at high price, or even the provider deadpools when the service is in my hand.

Thanked by 1hapkido
  • @yoursunny said:

@hapkido said:

I buy the best deal on Black Friday, use for some months, and sell for almost same price when it's sold out and in high demand.
    Of course there's the risk of not being about to sell at high price, or even the provider deadpools when the service is in my hand.

i dont think they encourage transfers. they just have very competent support is all.

• @cybertech said:

@yoursunny said:

@hapkido said:

i dont think they encourage transfers. they just have very competent support is all.

Professionalism!

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • @NDTN placed an order but it got flagged. Ticket #051959
    i think i was connected to my VPN when i placed order

@DevonWebs said:
    @NDTN placed an order but it got flagged. Ticket #051959
    i think i was connected to my VPN when i placed order

That ticket was handled by our staff already, please let me know if you need further assistance.

@kheng86 said:
    SG DC 1 :(

There were a lot of issues going in the backend, we have finally had the uplink working last week, our staff will fly to Singapore to finalize the setup in the middle of March, after that we can do some offers.

• gemini90gemini90 Member
    edited March 2023

@cgs3238 said:

Have you transferred?
    I have only 5, so want to get more

Currently I have SG and HK VPS still available to transfer. You can DM me if you want to take it.

Transfer thread: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/184694/some-green-cloud-vps-available-for-transfer

• ardaarda Member

Nothing major, just wanted to ping how happy I am so far with the service. Having a NL VPS since the summer, and DE-2 for the last 3 months, and never had an issue at all. Overall a happy customer here :smile:

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • I just heard some grapevine that all Osaka VPS will migrate to Tokyo nodes with EPYC 7763
    Is that true? ;)

• hochthocht Member

I'm looking for Budget KVM in SG or HK, but they always out of stock. Are there any body want to transfer?

@somever said:
    I just heard some grapevine that all Osaka VPS will migrate to Tokyo nodes with EPYC 7763
    Is that true? ;)

It depends on the VPS plans and nodes availability.

@hocht said:
    I'm looking for Budget KVM in SG or HK, but they always out of stock. Are there any body want to transfer?

There will be more stocks in the next few weeks.

• hochthocht Member

@NDTN said:

@somever said:
    I just heard some grapevine that all Osaka VPS will migrate to Tokyo nodes with EPYC 7763
    Is that true? ;)

It depends on the VPS plans and nodes availability.

@hocht said:

There will be more stocks in the next few weeks.

Thank you. I have been transfered a vps, but I will order a new one when it is available. I hope there are some HK-1 or SG-1 Budget KVM. :)

• @NDTN

Do you recently restrict the VPS I/O for EPYC nodes in both SJC and MO?

I make a simply test in YABS and the result is much lower than before.

Thanks

@somever said:

@NDTN

Do you recently restrict the VPS I/O for EPYC nodes in both SJC and MO?

I make a simply test in YABS and the result is much lower than before.

Thanks

We dont have any restrictions from our side. For VPS with low RAM you can open a ticket to our technical department to change the Guest Disk Cache to None. This way you will have better I/O.

• @NDTN Any promo for SG DC1 o:)