Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


NO DISCOUNT!!!: Just $0.99/mo all the time for 1 vCPU / 1GB RAM / 10GB NVMe :) And hourly billing. - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NO DISCOUNT!!!: Just $0.99/mo all the time for 1 vCPU / 1GB RAM / 10GB NVMe :) And hourly billing.

17810121318

Comments

  • Hello
    Is there any way we have port speed more than 200mbps?

  • GwenGwen Member

    Your account has been suspended
    Reason: banned
    WHY?????

  • ptervipptervip Member
    edited April 2023

    I didn't do anything. When I logged in using SSH, the CPU usage remained at 100% and the memory usage was 41%. It was really deceptive and completely deceptive. The Debian system root password is always incorrect.

    After a few minutes, it returned to normal.

  • @Krikavova said:
    Is it always available for $10 a year?

    Yes its always 10$ per year, cross out available word though.

    Is it stable? Thanks!

    No. It never was. Actually this is one of worst providers if you mean general stability.

  • GwenGwen Member

    Hello. Account was blocked due to a Spamhaus abuse we got: https://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/query/SBL620444
    but
    I do not have mail service turned on
    And there is no my ip in the link

  • GwenGwen Member

    @Gwen said:
    Your account has been suspended
    Reason: banned
    WHY?????

    @Gwen said:
    Hello. Account was blocked due to a Spamhaus abuse we got: https://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/query/SBL620444
    but
    I do not have mail service turned on
    And there is no my ip in the link

    my ip 194.116.216.,193.43.72.
    and i have Remaining Credit: $19.8656

  • tsofttsoft Member
    edited April 2023

    -

  • @HostVDS_com said:

    @saobilin said:
    I am surprised to have Chinese and have started using your service.I wish you can have fully chinese suppport in the further!

    Yes, we are looking for someone who can improve translation.

    After reading the evaluation of you in China, the Internet is very poor for them.

  • NemesvhdNemesvhd Member
    edited April 2023

    Hello All servers are unavailable, what is problem?

  • h1z1h1z1 Member

    Does DMCA Ignored ?

  • a bit complicate to register

  • pspypspy Member

    @HostVDS_com
    Hi! Tell me please. Only Dalas avaible now? When EU will be available?

  • @r1z said:
    Does DMCA Ignored ?

    Hello. No, we don't ignore abuses.

  • @Gwen said:

    @Gwen said:
    Your account has been suspended
    Reason: banned
    WHY?????

    @Gwen said:
    Hello. Account was blocked due to a Spamhaus abuse we got: https://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/query/SBL620444
    but
    I do not have mail service turned on
    And there is no my ip in the link

    my ip 194.116.216.,193.43.72.
    and i have Remaining Credit: $19.8656

    Hello. Please address this request to [email protected] by mail.

  • @pspy said:
    @HostVDS_com
    Hi! Tell me please. Only Dalas avaible now? When EU will be available?

    Hello. The only data centers available at the moment are the ones located in Moscow, Dallas and Silicon Valley. Data centers in other locations will be available later.

  • @liaoxx said:
    a bit complicate to register

    Hello. Could you please tell what exactly could we do better?

  • @Nemesvhd said:
    Hello
    Is there any way we have port speed more than 200mbps?

    Hello. Not for now, but we're working to implement new service plans.

  • @lol_fire said:
    please for gods sake fix your control panel its buggy and reinstall never works

    Hello. We're working on it now.

  • Hello your support team is very weak and your site has many bug still

  • ID: 412a2c0a-2217-4ecd-bda1-49f1714dc1fb
    why not IP?

  • @caijunyi said:
    ID: 412a2c0a-2217-4ecd-bda1-49f1714dc1fb
    why not IP?

    @caijunyi said:
    ID: 412a2c0a-2217-4ecd-bda1-49f1714dc1fb
    why not IP?

    I have ten of them, the IP has not been delivered and the money has been reduced

  • @CloudBackbone_Peter said:

    @liaoxx said:
    a bit complicate to register

    Hello. Could you please tell what exactly could we do better?

    Try for yourself: register using a Protonmail email address from Tor browser. You won't receive the promised confirmation email.

  • emghemgh Member

    Entitled shitheads.

    The whole thread is just complaints that things aren’t perfect.

    You want perfect, pay for perfect.

    If not, submit a ticket and wait for your issue to be fixed.

  • @emgh said:
    Entitled shitheads.

    The whole thread is just complaints that things aren’t perfect.

    You want perfect, pay for perfect.

    If not, submit a ticket and wait for your issue to be fixed.

    So do you think it's normal for the server to be delivered without an IP and deduct money from your account when you remove it since we're not paying for perfect? And besides, tickets usually go unanswered, on the other hand, I agree with you, you should look for a place that does the bare minimum.

    Thanked by 1emgh
  • It is so easy to use for spamming if hourly billing. When the IP get blacklist,build another one

  • emghemgh Member

    @Nemesvhd said:

    @emgh said:
    Entitled shitheads.

    The whole thread is just complaints that things aren’t perfect.

    You want perfect, pay for perfect.

    If not, submit a ticket and wait for your issue to be fixed.

    So do you think it's normal for the server to be delivered without an IP and deduct money from your account when you remove it since we're not paying for perfect? And besides, tickets usually go unanswered, on the other hand, I agree with you, you should look for a place that does the bare minimum.

    It’s not normal but neither is the price.

    Ticket response times will naturally be high.

  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

    @emgh said: Entitled shitheads.

    I am not complaining. Just asking for a feature which has been promised long ago (ipv6) to become reality.
    I am willing to wait.

    Thanked by 1emgh
  • Add SSL to your e-mails, right now you are sending the root passwd of the VPSs without encryption

  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

    @skorupion said: Add SSL to your e-mails, right now you are sending the root passwd of the VPSs without encryption

    No worries, it is not the real pass most of the time.

  • @Maounique said:

    @skorupion said: Add SSL to your e-mails, right now you are sending the root passwd of the VPSs without encryption

    No worries, it is not the real pass most of the time.

    I tried once to deploy a VM, and it didn't deploy but errored out

Sign In or Register to comment.