Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ADVIN SERVERS $8/MONTH 16GB RAM VPS + **GIVEAWAY EXPIRED** - Page 46
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ADVIN SERVERS $8/MONTH 16GB RAM VPS + **GIVEAWAY EXPIRED**

Comments

• Hi @Advin is KVM Standard plans suitable for production use eg: eCommerce websites WP, Laravel and Mobile App backends.

Also for cPanel reseller plans you are using NGINX webserver can this make use Engintron for caching of static resources.

• servers offline > wasted of time stay away!

• @Patriarch said:

@Patriarch said:
    @Advin does the special offer free month for kvm standard vps still exist?

@Advin invoice #12202 for free month please
    Thanks in advance

@Advin any update for this?
    Or I need to open a ticket for request this offer?
    Thank you

• AMS

• @malitoowned said:
    servers offline > wasted of time stay away!

Are you using "KVM Beta High Memory S G2"?

• @khalequzzaman said:

@malitoowned said:

Nah their standard VPS always reboots too. No RAID setup either I guess? Would definitely not use for any production related purposes.

• They refuse to refund for faulty service, machines out of disk space, constant reboots.

Also, your page doesn't work either.

I requested the cancellation of the server the same day I bought and now they say that 48 hours have passed to request a refund.

stay away be carefull!

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2023

@malitoowned said:
    They refuse to refund for faulty service, machines out of disk space, constant reboots.

I requested the cancellation of the server the same day I bought and now they say that 48 hours have passed to request a refund.

stay away be carefull!

You opened the tickets on the day and closed them yourself, the cancellation/request was done 3 days after server purchase which is outside of our policy. All of the tickets that you opened due to the supposed "out of disk space" were closed by you.

edited February 2023

@BigDongLong said:

@khalequzzaman said:

@malitoowned said:

Nah their standard VPS always reboots too. No RAID setup either I guess? Would definitely not use for any production related purposes.

Can you PM me your email so that I can investigate? We've been investing heavily into our current infrastructure and have stopped expanding in order to resolve some of these issues. I am looking into each of these cases in order to see what exactly happened and to see what I can do to prevent it from happening. That's why I also haven't been pushing marketing recently.

If you are experiencing issues, just ticket in and I'll likely give out some free weeks of service.

We've been dealing with a series of issues on various nodes due to NIC lockup's, random kernel panic's, etc. Overall, it's been an unfortunate past month for us while we work to resolve these issues.

@cloudride said:
    Hi @Advin is KVM Standard plans suitable for production use eg: eCommerce websites WP, Laravel and Mobile App backends.

Also for cPanel reseller plans you are using NGINX webserver can this make use Engintron for caching of static resources.

There is an Nginx cache available, but I don't think we're using Engintron specifically. I believe we have the built in one with cPanel available:

https://blog.cpanel.com/nginx-caching-and-cpanel-version-96/

If you are looking for the upmost reliability and performance, KVM Ryzen VDS would be most suitable. Otherwise, KVM Standard plans are typically fine.

• @Advin said:

@malitoowned said:
    They refuse to refund for faulty service, machines out of disk space, constant reboots.

stay away be carefull!

You opened the tickets on the day and closed them yourself, the cancellation/request was done 3 days after server purchase which is outside of our policy. All of the tickets that you opened due to the supposed "out of disk space" were closed by you.

yes after 3 days no solution no answer i close the ticket... to get my money back that make sense for u?

@malitoowned said:

@Advin said:

@malitoowned said:

stay away be carefull!

yes after 3 days no solution no answer i close the ticket... to get my money back that make sense for u?

I'll take a look at your request, I believe Sagnik was the one working on your ticket so I'll go ahead and manually review it.

• @Advin said:

@malitoowned said:

@Advin said:

@malitoowned said:

stay away be carefull!

I'll take a look at your request, I believe Sagnik was the one working on your ticket so I'll go ahead and manually review it.

ok waiting for u reply ... u can add in credits if want i will use for testing porpuses

• @Advin Invoice #9542 Ticket #705741
    I bought service on 10th Dec and still waiting for double bandwidth.
    Was thinking to set up a private cloud but I have to question myself whether I should use Advin or not.
    it's may not be a good idea to renew service that cannot process a ticket in 2 month time

• @Advin Invoice #12602 for double bandwidth, thanks.

• @pan21 said:
    @Advin Invoice #9542 Ticket #705741
    Was thinking to set up a private cloud but I have to question myself whether I should use Advin or not.
    it's may not be a good idea to renew service that cannot process a ticket in 2 month time

Me too
    I also open a ticket,and they said:"We issue double bandwidth requests in batches. If you are running close to your limits, reach out to us."

• @Advin still waiting > u can add in credits if want i will use for testing porpuses

edited February 2023

@malitoowned said:
    @Advin still waiting > u can add in credits if want i will use for testing porpuses

Your request is outside of our policies and is not something that we typically do, you will need to be patient with your request and it may take a few days to process/come to a final decision.

edited February 2023

@pan21 said:

We've removed the throttling entirely on services that qualify for double bandwidth or unmetered bandwidth, so if you go past your bandwidth limit, it won't limit you but it may alert us if you are over 2-3x past your limit.

The reason why bandwidth requests take so long is that we have to modify the database in order to process them, which requires an administrator to handle. Our support members obviously don't have access to the database of our billing panel, so they can't modify double bandwidth requests.

This will change sometime in the future and we are working on more automation on this, but it hasn't been a top priority as (again) we've just removed the automatic throttling/suspension for the time being and we've been working hard on other improvements. We'll probably just throw in unmetered by default for everyone in Los Angeles and Amsterdam sometime in the near future.

We process the requests in batches.

• @Advin said:

@pan21 said:

We've removed the throttling entirely on services that qualify for double bandwidth or unmetered bandwidth, so if you go past your bandwidth limit, it won't limit you but it may alert us if you are over 2-3x past your limit.

The reason why bandwidth requests take so long is that we have to modify the database in order to process them, which requires an administrator to handle. Our support members obviously don't have access to the database of our billing panel, so they can't modify double bandwidth requests.

This will change sometime in the future and we are working on more automation on this, but it hasn't been a top priority as (again) we've just removed the automatic throttling/suspension for the time being and we've been working hard on other improvements. We'll probably just throw in unmetered by default for everyone in Los Angeles and Amsterdam sometime in the near future.

We process the requests in batches.

thanks, i understand customer support doesn't have access to admin panel and it's not a high priority request, however, it will be much better if they can give out more details like this reply. anyway, thanks again.

• @Advin said:

@malitoowned said:
    @Advin still waiting > u can add in credits if want i will use for testing porpuses

Your request is outside of our policies and is not something that we typically do, you will need to be patient with your request and it may take a few days to process/come to a final decision.

Your response is incredible, when the product did not work correctly.

• ok if u have idea how use a service witout disk let me know @Advin

• @malitoowned said:

ok if u have idea how use a service witout disk let me know @Advin

You may need to check out the tutorial on how to extend the basic volume.
    https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/storage/disk-management/extend-a-basic-volume

• @malitoowned Use Disk Management to extend the disk. I did that in Windows Server 2019.

• malitoownedmalitoowned Member
    edited February 2023

@u104b230
    @gemini90

i know how extende a volume ... the server dont have more disk... have only 10 gb :) for this is the problem.

the problem is he want to paid for this , cause i cancel the server after the server after 2 days waiting a solution.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@malitoowned said:
    @u104b230
    @gemini90

i know how extende a volume ... the server dont have more disk... have only 10 gb :) for this is the problem.

the problem is he want to paid for this , cause i cancel the server after the server after 2 days waiting a solution.

Why do you install Windows on 10 GB diks?
    Is the plan you ordered supposed to come with 10 GB?

• @yoursunny said:

@malitoowned said:
    @u104b230
    @gemini90

nope the plan has 60 gb disk but that come with 10 gb

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@malitoowned said:

@yoursunny said:

@malitoowned said:
    @u104b230
    @gemini90

If you reinstall with Debian, does it have correct dik size?
    If so, you can install Windows manually from ISO image, which should retain the big diks.

• @yoursunny said:

@malitoowned said:

@yoursunny said:

@malitoowned said:
    @u104b230
    @gemini90

If you reinstall with Debian, does it have correct dik size?
    If so, you can install Windows manually from ISO image, which should retain the big diks.

no bro the server dont have the correct disk size... only 10 gb...

• Hi @Advin any plans with 8GB RAM, 50GB+ NVMe & 2 vCPU cores in NL.

https://clients.advinservers.com/store/amsterdam-kvm-ryzen-vps

I tried to customize the KVM Micro S but the disk storage remains the same 20GB even for $4/month. Basically any option that is between KVM Micro S & KVM Standard S. :)