Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MaxKVM Global Network Outage - Page 27
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MaxKVM Global Network Outage

Comments

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran
    edited April 2022

And yet we know so little... @MaxKVM what really happened between you and your upstream?

Thanked by 3jsg miu msallak1
  • @Nekki said: You can have any car of your choosing, any house of your choosing and any wife of your choosing, and sufficient money to be comfortable for the rest of your natural life, but you will catch a rare form of bird flu that causes you to lay an large egg via your anus four times a year for the rest of your natural life. Do you take the deal?

Is that deal stackable? ;)

• ehabehab Member

what i really like to understand why some messages got deleted instead of content replaced with "reacted" or something like that.
    Anyway none of my business and in fact this rooms started to stink.

Thanked by 2bulbasaur miu
  • @ehab said:
    what i really like to understand why some messages got deleted instead of content replaced with "reacted" or something like that.
    Anyway none of my business and in fact this rooms started to stink.

Its been stinking for years

Thanked by 1ehab
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@craigb said:

@Nekki said: You can have any car of your choosing, any house of your choosing and any wife of your choosing, and sufficient money to be comfortable for the rest of your natural life, but you will catch a rare form of bird flu that causes you to lay an large egg via your anus four times a year for the rest of your natural life. Do you take the deal?

Is that deal stackable? ;)

Yup, double the wives, houses and money, double the eggs per year.

• @Nekki said: Is that deal stackable?
    Yup, double the wives, houses and money, double the eggs per year.

I'll go with 4 to keep things regular. Can I get a VAT invoice for that?

• @jbiloh said:
    And yet we know so little... @MaxKVM what really happened between you and your upstream?

Most likely, he shit in the bed.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@ben47955 said:

@jbiloh said:

Most likely, he shit in the bed.

Unless he and the upstream share a bed, why is this an issue?

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@Nekki said: You can have any car of your choosing, any house of your choosing and any wife of your choosing, and sufficient money to be comfortable for the rest of your natural life, but you will catch a rare form of bird flu that causes you to lay an large egg via your anus four times a year for the rest of your natural life. Do you take the deal?

I think I already took this deal sometime in the past, but I don't remember actually doing it.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • ralfralf Member

@FrankZ said:

I think I already took this deal sometime in the past, but I don't remember actually doing it.

If you don't remember doing it, the egg wasn't large enough.

• @ralf said: @frankz I think I already took this deal sometime in the past, but I don't remember actually doing it.

If you don't remember doing it, the egg wasn't large enough.

Either that, or it's happening in his sleep under heavy sedation?

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited April 2022

@FrankZ said:

So since you referred to it…

You can have 5 fully-funded two-week holidays per year, which must be a minimum of one month apart, you can choose the location, accommodation etc and all travel, food, drink is paid for; but on your first day after each holiday ends you will have to blow Joe Biden. No-one other than the people that join you on the holiday will know you’re blowing Joe, and they will never tell anyone. You will immediately forget that you’ve blown Joe until the next time you have to do it.

Do you take the deal?

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited April 2022

@Nekki said:

@FrankZ said:

You can have 5 fully-funded two-week holidays per year, which must be a minimum of one month apart, you can choose the location, accommodation etc and all travel, food, drink is paid for; but on your first day after each holiday ends you will have to blow Joe Biden. No-one other than the people that join you on the holiday will know you’re blowing Joe, and they will never tell anyone. You will immediately forget that you’ve blown Joe until the next time you have to do it.

Do you take the deal?

No. That is a rather poor deal since I already have the car of my choosing, the house of my choosing and the wife of my choosing, and sufficient money to be comfortable for the rest of my natural life and I would still be laying those eggs while on vacation.

Thanked by 1craigb
  • @FrankZ said: Do you take the deal?

No. That is a rather poor deal since I already have the car of my choosing, the house of my choosing and the wife of my choosing, and sufficient money to be comfortable for the rest of my natural life

Yeah, that's a keeper as zero self-awareness about the egg delivery.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@FrankZ said:

@Nekki said:

@FrankZ said:

Do you take the deal?

No. That is a rather poor deal since I already have the car of my choosing, the house of my choosing and the wife of my choosing, and sufficient money to be comfortable for the rest of my natural life and I would still be laying those eggs while on vacation.

You obly get one deal. It’s laying eggs or making Joe cum, but not both.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@Nekki said: You only get one deal. It’s laying eggs or making Joe cum, but not both.

I'll keep the deal I have. Thanks,

• @Nekki said: You obly get one deal. It’s laying eggs or making Joe cum, but not both.

what if the egg cracks and Joe pops out?

• @craigb said:

@Nekki said: You obly get one deal. It’s laying eggs or making Joe cum, but not both.

Why ask questions when you already know the answer?

Thanked by 2craigb Nekki
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited April 2022

@craigb said: what if the egg cracks and Joe pops out?

I could make scrambled Biden.
    EDIT: Sorry I forgot he would probably already come out scrambled.

Thanked by 2craigb bulbasaur
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@FrankZ said:

However he comes out you’re still sucking him off.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@james50a said:

@craigb said:

@Nekki said: You obly get one deal. It’s laying eggs or making Joe cum, but not both.

Why ask questions when you already know the answer?

You’re today’s banter winner, congrats.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@Nekki said:

@FrankZ said:

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @Nekki said:

@craigb said:

@Nekki said: @MrLime said: No deal. But I'll be alpha giga chad with a harem of women awaiting my presence. Being an attractive woman is fruitless.

Again, you don't get to change the terms of the deal. But since you mentioned it....

You can be a total alpha male who is able to attract any lady you want, whenever you want, for as long as you want, but you can only eat one food for the rest of your life, for ever snack and meal - you can choose the food. Do you take the deal?

You were too generous here @nekki (sorry @mrlime - totally get your excitement - that was a cracking deal)...the winner would just circumvent bird flu through employing a taste tester (El Presidente style). On the subject of risk/chance, maybe include a roll of the dice element? (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dice_Man)

I never mentioned bird-flu, but being as you asked….

You can have any car of your choosing, any house of your choosing and any wife of your choosing, and sufficient money to be comfortable for the rest of your natural life, but you will catch a rare form of bird flu that causes you to lay an large egg via your anus four times a year for the rest of your natural life. Do you take the deal?

I like this deal, Craig this is a good deal!

Thanked by 2FrankZ craigb
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@FrankZ said:

@Nekki said:

@FrankZ said:

Ok, since you invoked him.

From this day on, every meal you eat will be hand-cooked by the best chefs with the very best ingredients, you may choose the meals yourself and when you eat the meals, and there will be three meals per day, breakfast, lunch and dinner; but for each and every meal you will be joined by Donald Trump who will sit and eat with for the duration of the meal, and he will use your toilet immediately after each meal before he leaves. Do you take the deal?

Thanked by 2MrLime FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran

The wife I picked in the previous deal has a Michelin star, so if I don't have to give up the previous deal then yes, I'd eat meals with Donald Trump.
    If he's good enough for Kid Rock he's good enough for me.

I would also take that deal if it was meals with Bill Clinton.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@FrankZ said:
    The wife I picked in the previous deal has a Michelin star, so if I don't have to give up the previous deal then yes, I'd eat meals with Donald Trump.
    If he's good enough for Kid Rock he's good enough for me.

I would also take that deal if it was meals with Bill Clinton.

What about it it was Amber Heard and whilst she would go to the bathroom before she left, she wouldn’t use the bathroom, if you catch my drift.

Thanked by 2FrankZ Xrmaddness
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@Nekki said: What about it it was Amber Heard and whilst she would go to the bathroom before she left, she wouldn’t use the bathroom, if you catch my drift.

I would not take the deal if it was Amber Heard, but I would take the same deal if it was Scarlett Johansson.

Thanked by 1ZA_capetown
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@FrankZ said:

@Nekki said: What about it it was Amber Heard and whilst she would go to the bathroom before she left, she wouldn’t use the bathroom, if you catch my drift.

I would not take the deal if it was Amber Heard, but I would take the same deal if it was Scarlett Johansson.

You can swap out Amber for Scarlett, and she will go to the bathroom anywhere you ask her to (other than the bathroom), but she will constantly berate you about the disappointing size of your penis.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited April 2022

@Nekki said: You can swap out Amber for Scarlett, and she will go to the bathroom anywhere you ask her to (other than the bathroom), but she will constantly berate you about the disappointing size of your penis.

That would be fine, I was going to use my MaxKVM on her anyway. :sunglasses:

EDIT: This thread should end up as some interesting SEO for the OP.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

I have literally no idea why it’s not locked at this point

Thanked by 4FrankZ DP craigb james50a
This discussion has been closed.