Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MaxKVM Global Network Outage - Page 23
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MaxKVM Global Network Outage

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@jar said:

@FrankZ said:

@jar said: I chuckled when that thing earlier suggested I build a panel in perl. I wouldn't read perl to save my own penis from being cut off.

What so wrong with Perl?

Nothing. It's my second favorite language after Fortran.

Oh that’s why you drink.

Francisco

• Yo no hablo ingles!!

Thanked by 1georgedatacenter
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@raindog308 said:

@Nekki said: Any chance you can clean all the 'inappropriate' posts up?

All of them? Vanilla sure doesn't make it easy...

If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Thanked by 2dedicados raindog308
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@jar said:

@FrankZ said:

@jar said: I chuckled when that thing earlier suggested I build a panel in perl. I wouldn't read perl to save my own penis from being cut off.

What so wrong with Perl?

Nothing. It's my second favorite language after Fortran.

I only used Fortran and Cobalt for like five years after university, until the IBM system 38 and then the AS400's came out then RPG III was my favorite. Around 1990 I found Perl and the rest as they say is history. :sunglasses:

• _MS__MS_ Member

<3 dunking biscuits.

Thanked by 2bdl intermall
  • bdlbdl Member
    edited April 2022

MS said:
    <3 dunking biscuits.

That bottom right one has magic jam filling, it seems to fill with jam when dunked

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited April 2022

@bdl said:

MS said:
    <3 dunking biscuits.

That bottom right one has magic jam filling, it seems to fill with jam when dunked

The jam is covered in sugar, which becomes transparent when moistened by the tea.

KnowYourBiscuit

• _MS__MS_ Member

@bdl said:

MS said:
    <3 dunking biscuits.

Or, it changed colour from transparent/silver to red. When the biscuit is dipped in the cuppa, you can see the level of red rising. But yes, it's magical :D

Thanked by 1bdl
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited April 2022

@Nekki said:

So what’s the ‘truth’ you were threatening @jbiloh with? It’s ok, I can keep a secret.

What do you think? Look at the fucking text he posted.. It's obviously some pedo shit why the servers got yeeted from hivelocity. Not to mention he would only be the third in this month.

Thanked by 2bulbasaur adly
  • @MatthewM said:

@MaxKVM said:
    Україна?

What about Ukraine?

WHAT ABOUT ISRAEL?!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@stefeman said: What do you think? Look at the fucking text he posted.. It's obviously some pedo shit why the servers got yeeted from hivelocity. Not to mention he would only be the third in this month.

That doesn't make any sense. Why would Max be threatening Jon with that? Has nothing to do with Jon.

The specific threat was along the lines of 'I'll tell providers the truth'. I do see how that's in anyway related to noncing of even Hivelocity.

• @Nekki said:

@stefeman said: What do you think? Look at the fucking text he posted.. It's obviously some pedo shit why the servers got yeeted from hivelocity. Not to mention he would only be the third in this month.

That doesn't make any sense. Why would Max be threatening Jon with that? Has nothing to do with Jon.

The specific threat was along the lines of 'I'll tell providers the truth'. I do see how that's in anyway related to noncing of even Hivelocity.

Maybe @MaxKVM is upset because nobody wants to nonce him?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

Maybe @MaxKVM is upset because nobody wants to nonce him?

• edited April 2022

@vedran said:
    The title is a bit unfair. For all we know he might be looking for another provider, and might be planning to move his clients elsewhere.

Right now the title makes it look like he's asking everyone to leave.

Former Moderator @vedran is right about this. What if a sale is imminent & the title destroys the sale. That causes serious unfair fiscal consequences to MaxKVM.

Thanked by 1hadawayandplay
  • VoidVoid Member

@Offshore_Solutions said:

@vedran said:
    The title is a bit unfair. For all we know he might be looking for another provider, and might be planning to move his clients elsewhere.

Former Moderator @vedran is right about this. What if a sale is imminent & the title destroys the sale. That causes serious unfair fiscal consequences to MaxKVM.

A sale? SALE?

• @Offshore_Solutions said:

@vedran said:

unfair? but he did not pay $200

• @Offshore_Solutions said:

@vedran said:

Yeah, it seems like LET is purposely destroying maxkvm for some reason. I don't condone what maxkvm has done asking to send emails to their upstream, but what if they are in the process of moving to another and with LET doing this, destroys the business, does LET intend to play judge & executor now?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Ahfaiahkid said:

@vedran said:

Yeah, it seems like LET is purposely destroying maxkvm for some reason. I don't condone what maxkvm has done asking to send emails to their upstream, but what if they are in the process of moving to another and with LET doing this, destroys the business, does LET intend to play judge & executor now?

Don’t pay the invoice, take the cock in the arse.

• @Nekki said:

@Ahfaiahkid said:

@vedran said:

I guess LET is rich now from host paying invoices where they can take their chances in court if maxkvm decides to sue from loss of business.

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited April 2022

@jmaxwell said:

@vedran said:

A sale? SALE?

• zedzed Member

@Ahfaiahkid said:

@Nekki said:

@Ahfaiahkid said:

@vedran said:

I guess LET is rich now from host paying invoices where they can take their chances in court if maxkvm decides to sue from loss of business.

that would be so exciting

• @stefeman said:

@MatthewM said:

@MaxKVM said:
    Україна?

What about Ukraine?

WHAT ABOUT ISRAEL?!

That was in response to him randomly saying "Ukraine?".

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@zed said:

@Ahfaiahkid said:

@Nekki said:

@Ahfaiahkid said:

@vedran said:

that would be so exciting

Fuck Depp v Heard, we got Max v Jon with a side of T-Dubz!

Thanked by 1Murv
  • @kesurupan said:

@pedagang said:
    i think he is ababil (abg labil)
    that's the problem

@kesurupan said:

@s_irwin said:

Im Indonesian mas bro ... ? my response can only be patient and hope that everything will be fine and the provider will do their best to gain consumer trust

Who ? Me ..

maxkvm

• @Ahfaiahkid said:
    does LET intend to play judge & executor now?

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Since @MaxKVM has not updated his own thread (with details of service recovery) regarding his global outage, which he created to muscle his upstream, can someone offer some details as to what remains down, what came up and then went back down and what is now back online?

Thanked by 1msallak1
  • It's a pre-deadpool in the early exit scam phase. Most people reported widespread outages with a few unconfirmed reports that some servers are temporarily back online.

Thanked by 1Void
  • based on thread reports
    all back online

• what next,
    LET policy ?

This discussion has been closed.