Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MaxKVM Global Network Outage - Page 26
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MaxKVM Global Network Outage

Comments

• @Nekki said:
    Be a man, show us your hairy unkempt balls.

This is a safe space.

shit on my chest

Thanked by 2Nekki pedagang
  • adlyadly Veteran

@SirFoxy said:

@Nekki said:
    Be a man, show us your hairy unkempt balls.

This is a safe space.

shit on my chest

• ralfralf Member

@Nekki said:
    There are no more Marvel movies made ever

But then MaxKVM couldn't deadpool...

Thanked by 1_MS_
  • @Nekki said:

@kevertje said:

You can live forever, but your penis will be forever flaccid. Do you accept?

I'll change gender and enjoy being a woman.

• _MS__MS_ Member

@Ahfaiahkid said:

@Nekki said:

@kevertje said:

Forever getting fscked?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Ahfaiahkid said:

@Nekki said:

@kevertje said:

You can’t change the terms of the deal.

But since you suggested it….

You can switch gender to an extremely attractive woman and the entire world will remember you only as a woman, but you will poop every 6 hours precisely, whether you are near a toilet or not. Do you accept?

• @Nekki said:

@Ahfaiahkid said:

@Nekki said:

@kevertje said:

You can switch gender to an extremely attractive woman and the entire world will remember you only as a woman, but you will poop every 6 hours precisely, whether you are near a toilet or not. Do you accept?

No deal. But I'll be alpha giga chad with a harem of women awaiting my presence. Being an attractive woman is fruitless.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@MrLime said: No deal. But I'll be alpha giga chad with a harem of women awaiting my presence. Being an attractive woman is fruitless.

Again, you don't get to change the terms of the deal. But since you mentioned it....

You can be a total alpha male who is able to attract any lady you want, whenever you want, for as long as you want, but you can only eat one food for the rest of your life, for ever snack and meal - you can choose the food. Do you take the deal?

• @Nekki said:

@MrLime said: No deal. But I'll be alpha giga chad with a harem of women awaiting my presence. Being an attractive woman is fruitless.

Again, you don't get to change the terms of the deal. But since you mentioned it....

You can be a total alpha male who is able to attract any lady you want, whenever you want, for as long as you want, but you can only eat one food for the rest of your life, for ever snack and meal - you can choose the food. Do you take the deal?

Yes, I take chicken. Thank you Nekki!!

Thanked by 2Nekki Erisa
  • _MS__MS_ Member
    edited April 2022

@MrLime said:

@Nekki said:

Yes, I take chicken. Thank you Nekki!!

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/china-reports-first-human-case-h3n8-bird-flu-2022-04-26/

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Lads, we got an exclusive deal on 1TB lifetime plans from Internxt, go buy one before drama continues

Thanked by 1ehab
  • Why was @netomx's and @stefeman's comments regarding the MaxKVM ARG cleaned up?

@FAT32 @jbiloh @PieHasBeenEaten @raindog308

Thanked by 1ehab
  • MS said:
    <3 dunking biscuits.

Is Yorkshire tea, acid?

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • @raindog308 said:

@jar said: Nothing. It's my second favorite language after Fortran.

I, um, also speak FORTRAN. But I don't defend it.

And don't even get me started on COBOL. Though I do feel like I've slipped into a 1960s Cold War movie every time I read COBOL code, which is kind of cool.

The TV show The 4400 referenced COBOL last season and it just seemed really uncool. It reminded me of the accuracy from CSI shows (cue double typing on keyboard to prevent hackers from breaching firewall).

• @yoursunny said:

@Nekki said:

@yoursunny said:

@vitobotta said:
    What happened in the end?

Heat death of the universe.
    Everybody dies.
    There's no escape.

Fucking hell.

If you could save the universe by letting a horse spaff on the back of your head, would you do it?

You only have to masturbate the horse if you want to.

If that's what needed to save the world, I will do it.
    I am brave and I'm ready to save others as a hero.

(Links to taking a load from a horse in the back of the head)

• @Nekki said:

MS said:

@yoursunny said:

@Nekki said:

@yoursunny said:

@vitobotta said:
    What happened in the end?

Heat death of the universe.
    Everybody dies.
    There's no escape.

Fucking hell.

If you could save the universe by letting a horse spaff on the back of your head, would you do it?

You only have to masturbate the horse if you want to.

If that's what needed to save the world, I will do it.
    I am brave and I'm ready to save others as a hero.

Heard Kevin Feige is planning the next 10 years of the MCU.
    We might see "Cool Man" release as the last movie in their last Phase, where Cool Man does this to save the world.

And, guess what, the climax (of the movie and the other thing) takes place in Antarctica.

There are no more Marvel movies made ever, but in return you will get 10% off your bill at every restaurant you eat at for the rest of your life. What do you choose?

After Moon Knight, give me the discount.

Worst Marvel show, IMO. I don't know what's specifically wrong with Oscar Isaacs British accent, but every time he talks in the accent I want to punch him in his fucking face. Also, not a fan of Oscar Isaacs.

• @Nekki said:

@Ahfaiahkid said:

@Nekki said:

@kevertje said:

To make it more interesting, it's not 6 hours precisely.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • @TimboJones said: Worst Marvel show, IMO.

Was this worse than the iron fisted trash?

• the drama ended?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@budi1413 said:
    the drama ended?

Thanked by 2ehab dahartigan
  • _MS__MS_ Member

@TimboJones said:

MS said:
    <3 dunking biscuits.

Is Yorkshire tea, acid?

LOL, no, but maybe too much water in those cups.

• @DP said:

@budi1413 said:
    the drama ended?

Stay tuned though, another drama/deadpool will be airing shortly.

Thanked by 1Void
  • ralfralf Member

This thread title would be better if the final word was changed so it said global network outrage...

Thanked by 1craigb
  • _MS__MS_ Member

Well, this de-escalated quickly.

• ^ There just has to be a sequel.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@AlwaysSkint said:
    ^ There just has to be a sequel.

Whatever’s going on with Max and TinyW is probably going to be carnage.

Thanked by 1skorous
  • _MS__MS_ Member

@AlwaysSkint said:
    ^ There just has to be a sequel.

Sequels are always better.

• MS said:
    Well, this de-escalated quickly.

It's just an intermission.

The candle that burns twice as bright, burns half as long.

• craigbcraigb Member
    edited April 2022

@Nekki said: @MrLime said: No deal. But I'll be alpha giga chad with a harem of women awaiting my presence. Being an attractive woman is fruitless.

You were too generous here @nekki (sorry @mrlime - totally get your excitement - that was a cracking deal)...the winner would just circumvent bird flu through employing a taste tester (El Presidente style). On the subject of risk/chance, maybe include a roll of the dice element? (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dice_Man)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@craigb said:

@Nekki said: @MrLime said: No deal. But I'll be alpha giga chad with a harem of women awaiting my presence. Being an attractive woman is fruitless.

You were too generous here @nekki (sorry @mrlime - totally get your excitement - that was a cracking deal)...the winner would just circumvent bird flu through employing a taste tester (El Presidente style). On the subject of risk/chance, maybe include a roll of the dice element? (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dice_Man)

I never mentioned bird-flu, but being as you asked….

You can have any car of your choosing, any house of your choosing and any wife of your choosing, and sufficient money to be comfortable for the rest of your natural life, but you will catch a rare form of bird flu that causes you to lay an large egg via your anus four times a year for the rest of your natural life. Do you take the deal?

This discussion has been closed.