Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gullo's Hosting | Guess who's back! | NAT, LittleVZ | New Locations and Bundles! - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Gullo's Hosting | Guess who's back! | NAT, LittleVZ | New Locations and Bundles!

Comments

• coldcold Member

@machinetto said:
    @Cam wtf man? Why are you actively ignoring my questions? Doesn't take much effort to simply say "Sorry, cannot accommodate this request".

poor baby !

• @Cam said:

@machinetto said:
    @Cam wtf man? Why are you actively ignoring my questions? Doesn't take much effort to simply say "Sorry, cannot accommodate this request".

@yoursunny answered your question for you. If I had known you were going to get upset for not hearing from me directly, then I would have responded but your question was already answered.

Sorry about that.

You had ignored my previous message before the Rocky 9 question too. Anyways, its not a big deal. Could just be unintentional miscommunication.

I'm going to try and talk to the folks at OpenVZ and see if they can include Rocky 9.

If it works out, would you be open to adding it to your distro list? or at least Alma 9 since that is already available?

• protonproton Barred
    edited August 2022

My nat vps from gullo behave very stable.

Interesting toys.

Thanked by 1Cam
  • +1 and high uptime in CA and SG so far. I have only these locations.

Thanked by 1Cam
  • CamCam Member, Patron Provider

@machinetto said:

@Cam said:

@machinetto said:

@yoursunny answered your question for you. If I had known you were going to get upset for not hearing from me directly, then I would have responded but your question was already answered.

Sorry about that.

You had ignored my previous message before the Rocky 9 question too. Anyways, its not a big deal. Could just be unintentional miscommunication.

I'm going to try and talk to the folks at OpenVZ and see if they can include Rocky 9.

If it works out, would you be open to adding it to your distro list? or at least Alma 9 since that is already available?

I will add it to the batch when I go through the templates again. I just did it not to long ago and its a major PITA unfortunately.

Thanked by 1machinetto
  • cchwwwcchwww Member
    edited September 2022

LVZ-512MB-6 is work!

• After raising a ticket with Gullo's hosting regarding if it possible to enable kernel modules to allow the install of wireguard, Cam replied to the ticket by suggesting that I use wireguard-go instead. Unfortunatley I have tried this method twice and each time it was unsuccessful. I find the guide to install wireguard-go on an openVZ instance is out of date.

Has anyone had any recent success(2022) with installing wireguard-go on openVZ and obviuosly was it successful. Thank you regards Ian

This is the guide I use that is linked on Gullo's Hosting Knowledge Base.
    https://d.sb/2019/07/wireguard-on-openvz-lxc

• Thank you however does this install on openVZ

• @iana said:

Thank you however does this install on openVZ

It does work on openVZ vps,i had multiple openvz vps from different provider that running wireguard with that installation script.

• @go626201 said:

@iana said:

Thank you however does this install on openVZ

It does work on openVZ vps,i had multiple openvz vps from different provider that running wireguard with that installation script.

Thankyou I will try it out :)

• Thank you so much this worked for me on my gullo openVZ instance - I really appreciate you taking the time to link me up with that excellent script.

Ian

• @iana said:

Thank you so much this worked for me on my gullo openVZ instance - I really appreciate you taking the time to link me up with that excellent script.

Ian

You are welcome... Glad this work for you

• Hello Cam,

I'm interested in the NAT VPS, so is it possible for you to provide test IPs of IPv6 version, which will tell me IPv6 latency of the network.

Thank you.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • Hope you'll consider launching SG NAT VPS if LittleVZ is not sustainable after OVH increases their IPv4 pricing.

Thanked by 1yoursunny

@ask_seek_knock said:
    Hello Cam,

I'm interested in the NAT VPS, so is it possible for you to provide test IPs of IPv6 version, which will tell me IPv6 latency of the network.

Thank you.

I have just updated the test IP article to include IPv6 :)
    https://hosting.gullo.me/plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/31/looking-glass-test-ip-s/3/

@nick_ said:
    Hope you'll consider launching SG NAT VPS if LittleVZ is not sustainable after OVH increases their IPv4 pricing.

Still up in the air what I will be doing. With the information I have now, I will likely keep LVZ servers running until December 1st and will start canceling issuing account credits for the remainder of the balance on each customer's servers. It really is an unfortunate circumstance. There will be an official announcement sent via email to each client directly as we get closer.

With this plan, I will likely launch SGP NAT VPS's at the same time. Well, see how it goes later on.

Thanked by 1nick_
  • Thanks for the heads-up! Mine is gonna expire in November, so I'll cancel it myself instead of renewing it. And I will definitely look forward to your SG NAT VPS. Pretty sure it will sell well. Thanks for the great LittleVZ service too.

Thanked by 1Cam
  • @Cam said:

@ask_seek_knock said:
    Hello Cam,

Thank you.

https://hosting.gullo.me/plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/31/looking-glass-test-ip-s/3/

@nick_ said:
    Hope you'll consider launching SG NAT VPS if LittleVZ is not sustainable after OVH increases their IPv4 pricing.

Still up in the air what I will be doing. With the information I have now, I will likely keep LVZ servers running until December 1st and will start canceling issuing account credits for the remainder of the balance on each customer's servers. It really is an unfortunate circumstance. There will be an official announcement sent via email to each client directly as we get closer.

With this plan, I will likely launch SGP NAT VPS's at the same time. Well, see how it goes later on.

Hi Cam,

Just got bunches of littleVZ these days and I'm currently enjoying sgp ovh instances.

R u saying you're gonna cancel all the sgp servers including the running ones?

• @saywhat13 said:

@Cam said:

@ask_seek_knock said:
    Hello Cam,

Thank you.

@nick_ said:

Hi Cam,

Just got bunches of littleVZ these days and I'm currently enjoying sgp ovh instances.

That's what he said, with the current ovh IP pricing-- clearly running these machine on $12 a year not sustainable.

• saywhat13saywhat13 Member
    edited September 2022

Why not reasonably adjust the service price on our side then all of this could be maintained, just syncing with ovh. @Cam

• @saywhat13 said: Why not reasonably adjust the service price

You might want to see this https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3481599/#Comment_3481599 by @yoursunny

• @Liso said:

@saywhat13 said: Why not reasonably adjust the service price

You might want to see this https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3481599/#Comment_3481599 by @yoursunny

oh man this sucks. go nat or shift the host provider....

• go626201go626201 Member
    edited September 2022

Maybe provide an option for users who want to keep their littlevz server with additional fee? like next year add another 5$ fee ,and increase 10$ fee in 2024?
    Since this will cover the new IP pricing for current IPs.

@saywhat13 said:

@Cam said:

@ask_seek_knock said:
    Hello Cam,

Thank you.

@nick_ said:

Hi Cam,

Cancel is a pretty harsh word. It's more like I will be stopping them and crediting for the unused time. This is really the only fair way I can think of to keep customers happy and me from going underwater.

@saywhat13 said:
    Why not reasonably adjust the service price on our side then all of this could be maintained, just syncing with ovh. @Cam

@go626201 said:
    Maybe provide an option for users who want to keep their littlevz server with additional fee? like next year add another 5$ fee ,and increase 10$ fee in 2024?
    Since this will cover the new IP pricing for current IPs.

I can certainly still provide dedicated IPs at a cost but unfortunately, it's looking like my cost for an IP is going to be increasing to $2/month which would translate to $24/year. That kind of pushes this budget service to a price that's no longer attractive to LET users. I can absolutely provide dedicated IP's but it's looking like it's going to be more of an "addon" to a NAT VPS, instead of a separate "LittleVZ" line of products.

Well see how it goes, I have time to figure it out, and I'm open to suggestions.

Thanked by 2yoursunny skorous
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

You Cam do it!

Thanked by 3Cam Ganonk bdl
  • IP fees are unavoidable
    anyway,I got $5 a year in Singapore on Gullo
    fond memories

• Hello, could you elaborate on the remark for aforementioned VPS on
    their respective pages:

"NAT IPv4 VPS Finland (BLOCKED in Russia)"

In what way it is blocked? The shared IP itself is blocked or the
    provider you rent it from blocked all known RU ips via CIDR-ranges?

@Digika said:
    Hello, could you elaborate on the remark for aforementioned VPS on
    their respective pages:

"NAT IPv4 VPS Finland (BLOCKED in Russia)"

In what way it is blocked? The shared IP itself is blocked or the
    provider you rent it from blocked all known RU ips via CIDR-ranges?

I’ve had reports of users from Russia being unable to access the server due to their countries firewall blocking the servers IP. Similar to chinas GFW

• DigikaDigika Member
    edited October 2022

@Cam said: I’ve had reports of users from Russia being unable to access the server due to their countries firewall blocking the servers IP. Similar to chinas GFW

Is there any way we can test it for available 128NAT in Poland? Test-drive for a day-two? If everything ok I just take the test setup.

I found FIN one in blocked:
    https://reestr.rublacklist.net/en/?q=95.216.20.157
    but according to the data it was unblocked in 2020, it appears that this action never reached the so-called black boxes that Roscomnadzor forced ISP to set up.

@Digika said:

@Cam said: I’ve had reports of users from Russia being unable to access the server due to their countries firewall blocking the servers IP. Similar to chinas GFW

Is there any way we can test it for available 128NAT in Poland? Test-drive for a day-two? If everything ok I just take the test setup.

I found FIN one in blocked:
    https://reestr.rublacklist.net/en/?q=95.216.20.157
    but according to the data it was unblocked in 2020, it appears that this action never reached the so-called black boxes that Roscomnadzor forced ISP to set up.

I offer a 24 hour money back guarantee