Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gullo's Hosting | Guess who's back! | NAT, LittleVZ | New Locations and Bundles! - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Gullo's Hosting | Guess who's back! | NAT, LittleVZ | New Locations and Bundles!

Comments

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited November 2022

@Cam said:

@MrEd said:

@Cam said:

@cold said:
    Ok, services are canceled, what now @Cam? do you convert them to NAT or do you cancel them ?

The remaining service time is being credited to your account to use on a NAT server. I can't convert them to a NAT as I don't have nat locations in SGP, AUS, UK, VA at this time.

The question is WILL you convert them to NAT or should we look for other providers in these locations? My UK LittleVZ was the only VPS in UK...

@Ree said:

@MrEd said:

@Cam said:

@cold said:
    Ok, services are canceled, what now @Cam? do you convert them to NAT or do you cancel them ?

The remaining service time is being credited to your account to use on a NAT server. I can't convert them to a NAT as I don't have nat locations in SGP, AUS, UK, VA at this time.

The question is WILL you convert them to NAT or should we look for other providers in these locations? My UK LittleVZ was the only VPS in UK...

Wondering the same thing, as I don't have anything to spend my credit on if those locations aren't brought back online with NAT service.

(I guess I could make do with DE to replace my UK server, but there's nothing remotely close to replace the AU server)

Yes, I will be. Please see the notice that was emailed to all customers with a LittleVZ service,
    https://us15.campaign-archive.com/?u=0623230cc01696d63934b2bd5&id=e23e596f36

Specifically,
    "Once I have the LittleVZ servers off of these nodes, I will begin the process of re-purposing them into NAT nodes, meaning, I will have SGP, AUS, UK, and VA as NAT locations. This is tentative and is subject to change at any time."

How if we want to take data from disk

Node is still run right ??

Data is not important, but at least i want to take it if possible

• CamCam Member, Patron Provider

@add_iT said:

@Cam said:

@MrEd said:

@Cam said:

@cold said:

@Ree said:

@MrEd said:

@Cam said:

@cold said:

Wondering the same thing, as I don't have anything to spend my credit on if those locations aren't brought back online with NAT service.

(I guess I could make do with DE to replace my UK server, but there's nothing remotely close to replace the AU server)

Yes, I will be. Please see the notice that was emailed to all customers with a LittleVZ service,

Specifically,
    "Once I have the LittleVZ servers off of these nodes, I will begin the process of re-purposing them into NAT nodes, meaning, I will have SGP, AUS, UK, and VA as NAT locations. This is tentative and is subject to change at any time."

How if we want to take data from disk

Node is still run right ??

Data is not important, but at least i want to take it if possible

If you need your data then it would be wise to get it now. I am actively canceling services as we speak.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Cam said:
    If you need your data then it would be wise to get it now. I am actively canceling services as we speak.

@Cam said:
    I have close to a thousand of users that purchased LittleVZ servers so it’s going to be a major task to do this and any error could cost me a big penny.

1000 LittleVZ containers * 1 minute of work canceling each container = 16.67 hours of work.
    Minimal wage in Massachusetts is $14.25/hour.
    Openly Vomiting Horrible costed you $237.50 in labor.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Oh no I didn't receive any emails :(

• @FAT32 said:

nor did I, but I read here, so it was NO surprise

@FAT32 said:

@cold said:

@FAT32 said:

Mind PMing me your emails id like to investigate why.
    Mailchimp seems to have this problem with a percentage of email's and I haven't been able to track down why.

Email can be found here,

Thanked by 1Ganonk

@Cam said:

@FAT32 said:

@cold said:

@FAT32 said:

Mind PMing me your emails id like to investigate why.
    Mailchimp seems to have this problem with a percentage of email's and I haven't been able to track down why.

Email can be found here,

In regards to this, I sent out a second email just now through Blesta directly, hopefully, that will have better results.

Thanked by 1cold
  • Thank you for handling this nicely. :)

Thanked by 1Cam
  • when will be BG NAT back?

@kalipus said:
    when will be BG NAT back?

Stocks get updated every month.

• @Cam said:

@kalipus said:
    when will be BG NAT back?

Stocks get updated every month.

Will there be NAT in SG?

• just signed up, but the BG VPS where I bought (82.118.234.154) is down

• iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran
    edited November 2022

@dosai said:
    Will there be NAT in SG?

@Cam said:
    Specifically,

Seems likely it will be that way :smile:

Thanked by 2dosai Cam

@1q1 said:
    just signed up, but the BG VPS where I bought (82.118.234.154) is down

Got the notification right after responding on here. It should already be back online.

• @Cam said:

@1q1 said:
    just signed up, but the BG VPS where I bought (82.118.234.154) is down

Got the notification right after responding on here. It should already be back online.

its ok now

• Hi @Cam, my nat server is keeping offline. Reinstall and reboot didn't work. Could you please help to check it? Ticket #6423219. Thank you so much!

@liucent said:
    Hi @Cam, my nat server is keeping offline. Reinstall and reboot didn't work. Could you please help to check it? Ticket #6423219. Thank you so much!

Checking now.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@Cam

I followed the password reset procedure but did not get the reset email.

edited November 2022

@DewlanceVPS said:
    @Cam

I followed the password reset procedure but did not get the reset email.

Open a ticket or send me a pm with your email and I’ll take a look

• MrEdMrEd Member
    edited November 2022

@Cam I think its time to change your signature text... "$8/yr VPS w/ dedicated IPv4 in UK" is not correct anymore... :)

• Any updates on the sgp nat ?? ;))

@MrEd said:
    @Cam I think its time to change your signature text... "$8/yr VPS w/ dedicated IPv4 in UK" is not correct anymore... :)

@saywhat13 said:
    Any updates on the sgp nat ?? ;))

Won't be until December at the earliest.

• @Cam said:

@MrEd said:

@saywhat13 said:

Will you have UK NAT ready for BF? Or could we at least preorder (and reserve place) during the BF? I am really looking forward for UK, because my LittleVZ was the only UK location I had, and now I have no access to Channel4... :)

Thanked by 1sh97

@MrEd said:

@Cam said:

@MrEd said:

@saywhat13 said:

Will you have UK NAT ready for BF? Or could we at least preorder (and reserve place) during the BF? I am really looking forward for UK, because my LittleVZ was the only UK location I had, and now I have no access to Channel4... :)

I will try to.

Thanked by 1jazzii
  • john564john564 Member
    edited November 2022

@MrEd said:

Same here, BBCiplayer for me,

I am using shadowsocks, with the current Ipv4 it's simple.
    But with NAT and ipv6, I'm thinking I'll have to use a domain name, that goes to cloudflare and then DNS to IPv6. Does that sound ok, or there is something easier?

EDIT:
    I just tried it, doesn't work with IPv6

Thanked by 1jazzii
  • beanman109beanman109 Member
    edited November 2022

@john564 said: I am using shadowsocks, with the current Ipv4 it's simple.

I see no reason you can't you just assign the Shadowsocks bind port to whatever port you want within your 20 assigned forwarded ports? I'm running a bunch of Socks5 proxies over NAT services currently without issue.
    Cloudflare isn't going to work because they don't accept non HTTP/S traffic over tunnels or proxies without a paid plan.

• @beanman109 said:

@john564 said: I am using shadowsocks, with the current Ipv4 it's simple.

I see no reason you can't you just assign the Shadowsocks bind port to whatever port you want within your 20 assigned forwarded ports? I'm running a bunch of Socks5 proxies over NAT services currently without issue.
    Cloudflare isn't going to work because they don't accept non HTTP/S traffic over tunnels or proxies without a paid plan.

thanks, I would have a concern the IPv4 used with the shared ports might be blocked, but that's for another day if it happens.

again thanks.

• Paid 10$ for a 256M LVZ but it was cancelled for no reason and no refund. What a fraud.

@FrankRuan said:
    Paid 10$ for a 256M LVZ but it was cancelled for no reason and no refund. What a fraud.

👍 Thanks.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @FrankRuan said:
    Paid 10$ for a 256M LVZ but it was cancelled for no reason and no refund. What a fraud.

next time pay 10 Euro and you wont face any problems