Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gullo's Hosting | Guess who's back! | NAT, LittleVZ | New Locations and Bundles! - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Gullo's Hosting | Guess who's back! | NAT, LittleVZ | New Locations and Bundles!

Comments

• bdlbdl Member

@Cam said:

Im still a sole proprietor. Just now with some extra legal protection :)

LET users'll do that to you. :lol:

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited July 2022

Now we know where is his house.

Mod edit (angstrom): Removed photo. (Please don't post photos of private residences)

• Ah, come on ...

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • weir1weir1 Member

LVZ-256MB
    will work on wireguard?
    & also it says $10..its there any coupon code am I missing?

• VoidVoid Member

@Nekki said:
    If I had a vagina, I would allow @Cam to make love to it, gently or violently, whatever his preference, such is my admiration for his services.

Everyone should vote for @Cam in the next top provider poll and see if we can beat Rackscum.

Don’t you already have one ?

• CamCam Member, Patron Provider

@weir1 said:
    LVZ-256MB
    will work on wireguard?

I have a guide for wireguard in the knowledge base :)

Thanked by 1weir1
  • VoidVoid Member

@weir1 said:
    LVZ-256MB
    will work on wireguard?

WireGuard will work perfectly. Just run the below command

wget https://git.io/wireguard -O wireguard-install.sh && bash wireguard-install.sh

I’m using WireGuard in one of the 128MB ones I got for $2/yr. Also excellent service and can totally recommend.

Thanked by 2Cam weir1
  • weir1weir1 Member

ordered CLIENT #12058
    let see

• I have one question for you and other NAT providers, do you block adult sites? I had to ask because I mostly use this service as proxy and I found out all these sites are blocked .

• @JustPfff said:
    I have one question for you and other NAT providers, do you block adult sites? I had to ask because I mostly use this service as proxy and I found out all these sites are blocked .

My Gullo Poland VPS can access PH fine

• @MallocVoidstar said: My Gullo Poland VPS can access PH fine

Now I had racknerd same story no single ph site is working, I had to use Avira shtty extension which is blocked by Google search page.
    I don't know what's happening but first I thought these websites are blocking my proxy IP ( e.g knowing its hosting service IP ) but all websites were block not few,
    I don't know of my shtty ISP could block websites even when using proxies, even if I change the DNS server,

• What proxy system are you using? If it's just an HTTP proxy you set up they can see the hostname you're trying to connect to.

• JustPfffJustPfff Member
    edited June 2022

@MallocVoidstar said: What proxy system are you using?

I use 3proxy it had http and socks5 both cases they didn't work, even though most of the time I was using plain http proxy ( since socks5 sometimes didn't work ) , could my ISP overpass http proxy ?
    BTW for no reason they Block some Shard host server IPs I bough, e.g my Racknerd cPanel stops working for no reason when I use my proxy or VPN the cPanel opens normally.
    We have one of shittiest ISP in the world it's won't be strange and they go far and start blocking individual/subnet of IP's just in case .

==Edit== This is me trying to access to FTP on my Racknerd I was trying upload files for client , I can't establish connection to to it , (Sorry even with the proxy it disconnect )
    I don't know if the Racknerd fault ot my ISP playing around .

• tell me what is it you have? are these real problems or is it server maintenance? why are there so many shutdowns?

edited June 2022

@Anastasiia99 said:
    tell me what is it you have? are these real problems or is it server maintenance? why are there so many shutdowns?

CA-VZ2 is actually not used anymore, I will get that removed. The short spurts are likely events where abusive users are causing high load causing packet loss.

DE-VZ3 is not a good example to look at as it is having hardware problems. I am no longer provisioning users on that node. CHI-VZ1 has been having frequent issues as well, and I am happy to say that I have a new CHI-VZ2 that was just activated yesterday.

• @Cam said: CA-VZ2 is actually not used anymore, I will get that removed. The short spurts are likely events where abusive users are causing high load causing packet loss.

DE-VZ3 is not a good example to look at as it is having hardware problems. I am no longer provisioning users on that node. CHI-VZ1 has been having frequent issues as well, and I am happy to say that I have a new CHI-VZ2 that was just activated yesterday.

now, for example, FIN VZ2 - it is turned off, is this technical work or an accident?

@Anastasiia99 said:

@Cam said: CA-VZ2 is actually not used anymore, I will get that removed. The short spurts are likely events where abusive users are causing high load causing packet loss.

now, for example, FIN VZ2 - it is turned off, is this technical work or an accident?

It was offline and now it's back online.

• It was offline and now it's back online.

and who is to blame for the fact that the servers are often offline?

@Anastasiia99 said:

It was offline and now it's back online.

and who is to blame for the fact that the servers are often offline?

There are many factors that can cause a server to go offline. It's not one particular thing. If you have a service with me and you don't like it, open a ticket and I will give you a refund.

• There are many factors that can cause a server to go offline

everything is fine, I just don't understand why the servers are often offline and how can I influence the servers to work better? can server monitoring be done and restart them automatically if there is a problem?

@Anastasiia99 said:

There are many factors that can cause a server to go offline

everything is fine, I just don't understand why the servers are often offline and how can I influence the servers to work better? can server monitoring be done and restart them automatically if there is a problem?

That's often the case when a server goes offline however in these instances the servers are not totally offline they're just not responding due to other users causing an extreme amount of load. This is just one of the issues with using high-density OpenVZ.

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • perstypersty Member

No UK location for LittleVZ 256MB?

@persty said:

It’s currently out of stock

Thanked by 1persty
  • perstypersty Member

@Cam said:

@persty said:

It’s currently out of stock

Please put me onto the waiting list)

• coldcold Member

and also add some new locations

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@cold said:

If you give him your virgin just like @Nekki , you'll be the first in line for new locations.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3434776/#Comment_3434776

NAT (not LittleVZ) in Australia would be nice.

Thanked by 1cold
  • coldcold Member

@yoursunny said:

@cold said:

If you give him your virgin just like @Nekki , you'll be the first in line for new locations.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3434776/#Comment_3434776

NAT (not LittleVZ) in Australia would be nice.

didn't knew I had to be virgin to ask for new locations. damnnnnnn

• swat4swat4 Member

@Cam said:

Looking for something else? I can accommodate a wide range of applications. Send me a support ticket so I can set you up with custom VPS offers!

Waiting for the jaw-dropping shared hosting deals :D

• @Cam https://cdn.gullo.me/ is this live? it looks down to me

• Gullo VPS is very good and reliable. small 128 MB server I use for vpn application