Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 334
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• anyone else having issues with FFME004.VIRM.AC ? mine says : Boot failed: Could not read CDROM code (0003)
    No bootable device

• @cold said:
    anyone else having issues with FFME004.VIRM.AC ? mine says : Boot failed: Could not read CDROM code (0003)
    No bootable device

Same, its dead.

Thanked by 1ask_seek_knock
  • @drizbo said:

@cold said:
    anyone else having issues with FFME004.VIRM.AC ? mine says : Boot failed: Could not read CDROM code (0003)
    No bootable device

Same, its dead.

great. its time to cancel this shit Virmach is selling.

• FFME004 is alive and kicking.

• tenperatenpera Member
    edited October 2022

FFME004 is now dead.

Thanked by 1ElonBezos
  • @tenpera said:
    FFME004 is alive and kicking.

@tenpera said:
    FFME004 is now dead.

:D :D :D :D

• and it's DEAD again, what I don't understand, is why is @VirMach not already banned here @jbiloh ? 98% of the LET customers/users complain about them... and they are allowed to scam us.....

• Thanked by 1plumberg
  • @cold said:
    and it's DEAD again, what I don't understand, is why is @VirMach not already banned here @jbiloh ? 98% of the LET customers/users complain about them... and they are allowed to scam us.....

How can they get banned if they paid Bilohbucks?

Thanked by 2drizbo kheng86
  • @jmaxwell said:

@cold said:
    and it's DEAD again, what I don't understand, is why is @VirMach not already banned here @jbiloh ? 98% of the LET customers/users complain about them... and they are allowed to scam us.....

None of admins or mods give a fuck as you can see.

Thanked by 2Void ask_seek_knock
  • @angstrom You banned me twice already, how about you do something about the actual scammers?

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@drizbo said:

@jmaxwell said:

@cold said:

We certainly care.

Top Host tag was removed.

Ideally virmach will show up and talk to all his customers on lowendtalk... We shall see.

• @VirMach said: IPv6 may not be assigned initially. IPv6 is deployed to all Ryzen servers and later, you will have access to IPv6. We will first assign a few IPv6 addresses and /64 IPv6 subnets, although the latter is not guaranteed at this time.

Still has no IPv6 access now, and my service will expire soon.
    @VirMach is a fraud liar and has dead-pooled.

Thanked by 1Franzkafka
  • drizbodrizbo Member
    edited October 2022

@VirMach You're planning BlackFriday deals and shit already on LES, yet you cant even manage your existing VMs. We're just reading stories here on a forum about your incompetence.

Got couple of servers with you and they got ~80% uptime since after you allegedly finished your nightmare migrations. While migrations were going on they were offline for over a month anyway.

So what should I do? If I try to open a ticket I get a million threats how tickets will be closed without answer or I'll be charged 15$.
    Im not allowed to ask for refund, yet service is unusable. So only thing one can do is dispute the payment I suppose.

This is a scam and nothing less. Here people are stuck with your yearly offers on VMs that are absolutely useless. Non-existing support and unable to refund for a product that does not work.

20%+ downtime over 3 months and the only thing I can do is dispute on Paypal. That's the only option I have and I should have done it much earlier. You dont deserve to keep any customers, I've never encountered anything like this.

• @cold said:

I think "98% if LET users" is ... overstating things a touch. A dozen very loud squeaky wheels (at least half of which are butt-hurt scalper victims from hostloc) constantly repeat the same stuff, the rest either enjoy the drama or just toss in random "musta deadpooled" quips.

Those of us with perfectly functioning services (in the last 12 months, I've got as good uptime with Virmach as I have with BuyVM, so go figure) can't be bothered to keep saying so, because we either get ignored or abused.

Make a thread toxic enough and all you get is the poison. Enjoy.

• @ahnlak said:

@cold said:

I think "98% if LET users" is ... overstating things a touch. A dozen very loud squeaky wheels (at least half of which are butt-hurt scalper victims from hostloc) constantly repeat the same stuff, the rest either enjoy the drama or just toss in random "musta deadpooled" quips.

Those of us with perfectly functioning services (in the last 12 months, I've got as good uptime with Virmach as I have with BuyVM, so go figure) can't be bothered to keep saying so, because we either get ignored or abused.

Make a thread toxic enough and all you get is the poison. Enjoy.

Well im super glad you have a working server, many don't and comments like yours are degrading or arrogant at least.

I'm paying yearly for servers with them and have 70-80% uptime which I'm sure you agree makes them useless, right? And I can't do anything about it because there is no support at all.

So please, tell me what I should do ? I should just stop squeking right? Because its normal here that Virmach has 70-80% uptime on servers.

Again, Im really happy for you that your server works and you can act like you're on a high horse. Looking down at loosers like me that are waiting to be able to use the serves I renewed back in July and weren't able to use them since.

Thanked by 2kheng86 Franzkafka
  • What nodes/locations? What kind of downtime? Network problems? Crashes? Node locked? Raised a ticket?

I'd love to see your evidence that it's "normal" for all Virmach customers to have 70-80% uptime; the only reason I even mentioned that I'm trouble free is to highlight that it's not all doom and gloom but I'll get back on my high horse and gallop into the sunset.

Thanks for proving my point, though. I'm sure that getting aggressive and abusive to anyone who dares answer you will just have you knee deep in solutions in no time.

• “muh server works so everything is good” and “hence the rest of the complaints are fake”

• drizbodrizbo Member
    edited October 2022

@ahnlak said:
    What nodes/locations? What kind of downtime? Network problems? Crashes? Node locked? Raised a ticket?

I'd love to see your evidence that it's "normal" for all Virmach customers to have 70-80% uptime; the only reason I even mentioned that I'm trouble free is to highlight that it's not all doom and gloom but I'll get back on my high horse and gallop into the sunset.

Thanks for proving my point, though. I'm sure that getting aggressive and abusive to anyone who dares answer you will just have you knee deep in solutions in no time.

What point is proven? That you blindly spew shit?

What does it matter to you what nodes/locations? FFME is down currently, my VM in SCJC has 70% uptime since July. Got couple more with similar 80-90% uptime AFTER they finished migrations. I can't use them for anything at all. And tickets? I got no response at all, 2 I opened got closed. Its not just me, FFME is dead for everyone again after being online for maybe half a day? You think I'm making it up?

My uptime wouldn't even be this high, but I kept restarting my hetrix tools counter because every time I thought, now finally they fixed it and it will be fine. It would probably be 10-20% lower. During the migration people were offline for weeks/months and I'm not even bringing that up.

And you are my evidence because you are literally fighting me here when I try to report or warn other people what Virmach is doing. They have scammed me for ~200$ for the 3 servers I paid in July and I still cannot use them.

So yeah, I wish you a nice ride on your donkey.

Thanked by 1Franzkafka
  • @jmaxwell said:
    “muh server works so everything is good” and “hence the rest of the complaints are fake”

That's a radical reading of my post, but you know what? Fine. All the noise here is true, all the servers are trash and I, apparently uniquely, have a functioning service because .... I'm Virmach's secret love child?

And then you wonder why V doesn't bother posting here any more. It would be funny if it wasn't so obnoxious.

Thanked by 2iKeyZ bakageta
  • @jbiloh said:

@drizbo said:

@jmaxwell said:

@cold said:

We certainly care.

Top Host tag was removed.

Ideally virmach will show up and talk to all his customers on lowendtalk... We shall see.

all his TAGS should be removed, he is not a provider anymore he is a taker and a ignorat scammer.

• @drizbo said:

@jmaxwell said:

@cold said:

but if you write something 'unfriendly' admins care, but anything else is water under the bridge

• @drizbo said:

@ahnlak said:
    What nodes/locations? What kind of downtime? Network problems? Crashes? Node locked? Raised a ticket?

What point is proven? That you blindly spew shit?

What does it matter to you what nodes/locations? FFME is down currently, my VM in SCJC has 70% uptime since July. Got couple more with similar 80-90% uptime AFTER they finished migrations. I can't use them for anything at all. And tickets? I got no response at all, 2 I opened got closed. Its not just me, FFME is dead for everyone again after being online for maybe half a day? You think I'm making it up?

My uptime wouldn't even be this high, but I kept restarting my hetrix tools counter because every time I thought, now finally they fixed it and it will be fine. It would probably be 10-20% lower. During the migration people were offline for weeks/months and I'm not even bringing that up.

And you are my evidence because you are literally fighting me here when I try to report or warn other people what Virmach is doing. They have scammed me for ~200$ for the 3 servers I paid in July and I still cannot use them.

So yeah, I wish you a nice ride on your donkey.

So your evidence that all Virmach customers have terrible uptime is .... that wasn't my experience?

And honestly, if you paid them $200 in July then your due diligence is pretty questionable, because this thread was full of bitching about them well before then. Caveat emptor, and all that.

• @ahnlak said: So your evidence that all Virmach customers have terrible uptime is .... that wasn't my experience?

No, sir. You are the evidence of normalizing the issues. Because apparently I'm overexaggerating or making it up.

Thanked by 1Void
  • @drizbo said:

@ahnlak said: So your evidence that all Virmach customers have terrible uptime is .... that wasn't my experience?

No, sir. You are the evidence of normalizing the issues. Because apparently I'm overexaggerating or making it up.

I'm in no way suggesting that you are making up your own experience.

I am suggesting that it doesn't apply to ALL Virmach customers, or 80% of LET users (indeed, it seems improbable that 80% of LET users have ever bought anything from Virmach at all).

I'm also suggesting that you're needlessly aggressive and just looking for a fight, which would be the "proving my point" thing, but that's fairly self-evident.

• @ahnlak said:

@drizbo said:

@ahnlak said: So your evidence that all Virmach customers have terrible uptime is .... that wasn't my experience?

I'm in no way suggesting that you are making up your own experience.

I am suggesting that it doesn't apply to ALL Virmach customers, or 80% of LET users (indeed, it seems improbable that 80% of LET users have ever bought anything from Virmach at all).

I'm also suggesting that you're needlessly aggressive and just looking for a fight, which would be the "proving my point" thing, but that's fairly self-evident.

Well I never said anything about anyone else or their situation. I shared my own experience and thats all I can do.

Thanked by 1Franzkafka
  • add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited October 2022

Virmach Loyalist:

When they self service is good that was fine, virmach is good and very top provider other bad comment about them is trash and did not qualify because just small ppl complaining

When the others are not, GTFO it is your business , don't care, "virmach is still good because i have good uptime" etc etc, they didn't feel any pain because did not experience it

thats what i saw : :D :D

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited October 2022

Virmach loyalist is something like their big dick shit marketing with persuasive talk

Thanked by 1Void
  • @add_iT said:
    Virmach loyalist is something like their big dick shit marketing with persuasive talk

what

Thanked by 1_MS_
  • FranzkafkaFranzkafka Member
    edited October 2022

@ask_seek_knock said:

@VirMach said: IPv6 may not be assigned initially. IPv6 is deployed to all Ryzen servers and later, you will have access to IPv6. We will first assign a few IPv6 addresses and /64 IPv6 subnets, although the latter is not guaranteed at this time.

Still has no IPv6 access now, and my service will expire soon.
    @VirMach is a fraud liar and has dead-pooled.

Actually he is active elsewhere and he has got a lot of loyalists.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
This discussion has been closed.