Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 336
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• @drizbo said:

@angstrom said:

@drizbo said:
    @angstrom You banned me twice already, how about you do something about the actual scammers?

Hi @drizbo ,
    Since you tagged me ... I just wanted to clarify that I try to be fair, and so if @VirMach behaved as you did, I wouldn't hesitate to temp-ban them as well.
    In reality, the case of @VirMach is totally different from yours, and so the question of banning them would be subject to other criteria. Strictly speaking, they haven't broken one or more of LET's rules, and it's also not obvious that they're scammers, despite what several people -- including you -- claim.
    Nevertheless, given @VirMach 's lack of communication, their Top Host tag has been removed.

I said LES is a gay version of LET and got yeeted.

Mooaaaarrr @cybertech

MOARRRRRRRRR

• @fyxgy said:
    Yes, I will no longer buy their business.

Yes, I think that was the point behind suspending your account.

• @bakageta said:

@fyxgy said:

After the user has paid the fee, the merchant should provide normal services, which is a fair, just and honest transaction.

If Virmach thinks that he has a loss in the order, he can issue an announcement to cancel the recurring payment.

In a rude way, unilaterally stopping the user's service, I have lost trust in virmach.

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited October 2022

@fyxgy said:

@bakageta said:

@fyxgy said:

After the user has paid the fee, the merchant should provide normal services, which is a fair, just and honest transaction.

If Virmach thinks that he has a loss in the order, he can issue an announcement to cancel the recurring payment.

In a rude way, unilaterally stopping the user's service, I have lost trust in virmach.

ok bye

• @fyxgy said:

How much you paid therefore?

• @lowendclient said:

@fyxgy said:

Does it matter how much I spend?

Shouldn't we be talking about viamach's lost credit?

I purchased a service and the merchant provided a poor experience within the agreed service period. Is this a fair trade?

I am the user who paid for the order, and I was rudely canceled by virmach within the service period of the order. Virmach is selfish, and virmach is a greedy capitalist.

• @cybertech said:

@fyxgy said:

@bakageta said:

@fyxgy said:

ok bye

So, isn't virmach fun? Let this bad company go out of business sooner rather than later.

• @fyxgy said:

@cybertech said:

@fyxgy said:

@bakageta said:

@fyxgy said:

ok bye

So, isn't virmach fun? Let this bad company go out of business sooner rather than later.

i only have 2 services with them and no serious use. if they really are that bad they deserve to go out of business just like any other.

• fyxgyfyxgy Member
    edited October 2022

@cybertech said:

@fyxgy said:

@cybertech said:

@fyxgy said:

@bakageta said:

@fyxgy said:

ok bye

i only have 2 services with them and no serious use. if they really are that bad they deserve to go out of business just like any other.

Yes, this bad company is going to go out of business in no time.

I've been using it since 2018, but this year, virmach is not stable. Frequent IP changes and node changes, 2IPV4 has become 1IPV4, and I have endured them silently. virmach stopped 3 services (all) in my account and I can't keep my silence any longer.

• @fyxgy said:

@lowendclient said:

@fyxgy said:

I purchased a service and the merchant provided a poor experience within the agreed service period. Is this a fair trade?

I am the user who paid for the order, and I was rudely canceled by virmach within the service period of the order. Virmach is selfish, and virmach is a greedy capitalist.

Actually, yes, it kinda does. You keep saying he closed your account and implied it was for the sole purpose of stealing your money.

I'm starting to think you didn't have any account directly with them. Do you have a ticket number to backup your claim?

• drizbodrizbo Member
    edited October 2022

Virmach shoelicker on LES banned me, how sad.

Thanked by 1Franzkafka
  • @DanSummer said:

@fyxgy said:

@lowendclient said:

@fyxgy said:

Actually, yes, it kinda does. You keep saying he closed your account and implied it was for the sole purpose of stealing your money.

I'm starting to think you didn't have any account directly with them. Do you have a ticket number to backup your claim?

No, virmach didn't close my account, he just stopped my 3 services (all).

I didn't violate the TOS rules, virmach stopped the service, you can understand similarly that he stole my money.

You know, paypal does not support claims for orders older than 6 months.

• @fyxgy said:

To some extent, it's fair.

Calculate the average price on market. Such as Japan VPS, OneVPS cost $8 per month and VirMach cost $8 a year. If you can use more than 3 months, you're the Winner.

It doesn't mean VirMach is the good guy, there's no "credit" in low-end market. It's like gambling but fairer, at most time, you paid for what you got.

• @lowendclient said:

@fyxgy said:

To some extent, it's fair.

Calculate the average price on market. Such as Japan VPS, OneVPS cost $8 per month and VirMach cost $8 a year. If you can use more than 3 months, you're the Winner.

It doesn't mean VirMach is the good guy, there's no "credit" in low-end market. It's like gambling but fairer, at most time, you paid for what you got.

No, I think virmach deceives the consumer and violates the spirit of the contract in the order.

As I mentioned earlier, If Virmach thinks that he has a loss in the order, he can issue an announcement to cancel the recurring payment.

Virmach unilaterally violated the agreement in the order, and is an extremely untrustworthy merchant.

Thanked by 1ask_seek_knock
  • FranzkafkaFranzkafka Member
    edited October 2022

@Franzkafka said:

@ask_seek_knock said:

@VirMach said: IPv6 may not be assigned initially. IPv6 is deployed to all Ryzen servers and later, you will have access to IPv6. We will first assign a few IPv6 addresses and /64 IPv6 subnets, although the latter is not guaranteed at this time.

Still has no IPv6 access now, and my service will expire soon.
    @VirMach is a fraud liar and has dead-pooled.

Actually he is active elsewhere and he has got a lot of loyalists.

@drizbo said:

Virmach shoelicker on LES banned me, how sad.

LES has a lot of Virmach shoelickers.But that makes no sense because Virmach is deadpooling.

Thanked by 1ask_seek_knock
  • @fyxgy said:
    No, I think virmach deceives the consumer and violates the spirit of the contract in the order.

As I mentioned earlier, If Virmach thinks that he has a loss in the order, he can issue an announcement to cancel the recurring payment.

Virmach unilaterally violated the agreement in the order, and is an extremely untrustworthy merchant.

The spirit of the contract? So, did he violate the letter of the contract, or do you just feel raw because you never read it? How did he deceive you, how did he violate the contract, and what was the reason for your services to be suspended?

I've got SEVERAL services that are almost certainly a loss for VirMach, including a dedi that's under $20/mo in a market that starts at $45/mo, around 5 VPSs that are under $5 per year, and some just generally unsustainable deals. If VirMach wanted to suspend services because they lose him money, I'd be pretty high on the list.

When the dedicated servers all disappeared, that was the perfect chance to tell us he was cancelling them and save some money, but instead I got an upgraded dedicated server at the exact same price. The server is from dedipath, who publicly charges $138/mo for the EXACT server I was provided. There's definitely some issues, but "canceling services because he's losing money on them" sure as hell doesn't seem to be one of them.

Thanked by 3SinV DanSummer skorous
  • @bakageta said:

@fyxgy said:

The spirit of the contract? So, did he violate the letter of the contract, or do you just feel raw because you never read it? How did he deceive you, how did he violate the contract, and what was the reason for your services to be suspended?

I've got SEVERAL services that are almost certainly a loss for VirMach, including a dedi that's under $20/mo in a market that starts at $45/mo, around 5 VPSs that are under $5 per year, and some just generally unsustainable deals. If VirMach wanted to suspend services because they lose him money, I'd be pretty high on the list.

When the dedicated servers all disappeared, that was the perfect chance to tell us he was cancelling them and save some money, but instead I got an upgraded dedicated server at the exact same price. The server is from dedipath, who publicly charges $138/mo for the EXACT server I was provided. There's definitely some issues, but "canceling services because he's losing money on them" sure as hell doesn't seem to be one of them.

It cannot be denied that some of the low-priced services provided by virmach really do not make money. But it cannot be denied that virmach violated the contractual spirit of the contract.

Of course, there are profits and losses in starting a company. For example, the free VPS service provided by Oracle is 100% loss-making. It is extremely irresponsible for virmach to unilaterally stop the user's service, and the Virgin Mary will accuse him of being an uneducated person.

• What the hell is bad credit and suspended my service for not speaking credit
    What is this credit you talking about?

• @fyxgy said:

Virgin Mary will accuse him of being an uneducated person.

• @jmaxwell said:

@fyxgy said:

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

And this is the test by which men are judged: the light has come into the world and men have more love for the dark than for the light, because their acts are evil.

• @fyxgy said:

@jmaxwell said:

@fyxgy said:

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

And this is the test by which men are judged: the light has come into the world and men have more love for the dark than for the light, because their acts are evil.

No wonder virmach banned you.

Thanked by 1SinV
  • @jmaxwell said:

@fyxgy said:

@jmaxwell said:

@fyxgy said:

No wonder virmach banned you.

Virmach deceived the consumer and violated the spirit of the contract in the order.

The rats who help virmach deceive consumers will eventually be judged by God Jesus.

• If @VirMach were honestly confessing the pressure of high inflation, and disabled my renewal, I would just walk away, thank @VirMach for its stable and affordable service, and looking for other providers.

But look at what @VirMach has done:
    1. suspending services with lame accuses;
    2. assaulting customers' reputation with groundless accusation;
    3. ignoring demand for affiliate commission payment.
    4. telling lies with bot accounts, distorting truth, and silencing people who spread truth.

The end of virmach is undoubtedly nigh. No one can build business with lies and violence, and virmach is no exception.

The last one provider of this sort is @ezeth 's boomed host.
    Why must @virMach follow a notorious example when numerous good ones exist?

Thanked by 1fyxgy
  • @fyxgy said: If Virmach thinks that he has a loss in the order, he can issue an announcement to cancel the recurring payment.

Couldn't agree more. I would thank v1rmach's cheap, stable services, and wish her well.
    But now I'm disappointed and angry about its arrogance, lame excuses.

On the other hand, I'm sure there won't be any affordable offers in the approaching black Friday from virmach. Even if there were few, most normal customers can't get them.

• @fyxgy said:

@DanSummer said:

@fyxgy said:

@lowendclient said:

@fyxgy said:

I didn't violate the TOS rules, virmach stopped the service, you can understand similarly that he stole my money.

Well, I call BS on your claim. Provide a ticket number to back up your claim.

I'm guessing your services were suspended (if at all true), because of some TOS violation.

For all I know you're just making things up. Provide ticket number or stop shit posting here.

• @fyxgy said: Virmach deceived the consumer and violated the spirit of the contract in the order.

Virmach have it's own issues however those are completely unrelated to persecuting of non authorized mass reselling of their service which is against company Terms of service.

You're either scalper, either buyer from a scalper and as such you're not legit Virmach client as you never agreed with company TOS.
    Can you stop acting like a legit Virmach client?

• edited October 2022

@Franzkafka said: LES has a lot of Virmach shoelickers.

In some cultures, snobs are called phlegm-lickers.
    Yuck, that's disgusting.

Shit is unpleasant, but everyone has at least 2 kilograms of shit.
    Phlegm are more unpleasant, because only (figurative) sick ones have it.

• @ask_seek_knock said:

@fyxgy said: If Virmach thinks that he has a loss in the order, he can issue an announcement to cancel the recurring payment.

Couldn't agree more. I would thank v1rmach's cheap, stable services, and wish her well.
    But now I'm disappointed and angry about its arrogance, lame excuses.

On the other hand, I'm sure there won't be any affordable offers in the approaching black Friday from virmach. Even if there were few, most normal customers can't get them.

Yes, it's not just Black Friday, as long as virmach releases similar promotions, I will definitely write reviews of real usage. virmach is a dishonest business.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited October 2022

@ask_seek_knock said:

@Franzkafka said: LES has a lot of Virmach shoelickers.

In some cultures, snobs are called phlegm-lickers.
    Yuck, that's disgusting.

I am not sure if you follow recent issues with Hostloc scalpers, who buy discounted services and then resell them to their countrymen who doesn't give a shit about company TOS and abuse resources endlessly which cause issues to a legit clients.

Don't get me wrong, I am well aware of Virmach issues and I am not here to defend them, however in this specific case Virmach just deal with scalpers and their abusive "clients" who now came to LET in masses to complain because of suspension.

@Franzkafka as example is suspended by several hosting companies and he don't even hide that anymore.

• @DanSummer said:

@fyxgy said:

@DanSummer said:

@fyxgy said:

@lowendclient said:

@fyxgy said:

Well, I call BS on your claim. Provide a ticket number to back up your claim.

I'm guessing your services were suspended (if at all true), because of some TOS violation.

For all I know you're just making things up. Provide ticket number or stop shit posting here.

The reason virmach went out of service was not that I violated the TOS, but that, as @bakageta said, virmach wasn't enough to pay for server rentals.

There are too many users who have been stopped, and I am not alone. I believe virmach has lost the trust of more users, he will be a lone merchant, an unpopular dishonesty.

This discussion has been closed.