Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 337
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited October 2022

@fyxgy said:

@DanSummer said:

@fyxgy said:

@DanSummer said:

@fyxgy said:

@lowendclient said:

@fyxgy said:
    After the user has paid the fee, the merchant should provide normal services, which is a fair, just and honest transaction.

How much you paid therefore?

Does it matter how much I spend?

Shouldn't we be talking about viamach's lost credit?

I purchased a service and the merchant provided a poor experience within the agreed service period. Is this a fair trade?

I am the user who paid for the order, and I was rudely canceled by virmach within the service period of the order. Virmach is selfish, and virmach is a greedy capitalist.

Actually, yes, it kinda does. You keep saying he closed your account and implied it was for the sole purpose of stealing your money.

I'm starting to think you didn't have any account directly with them. Do you have a ticket number to backup your claim?

No, virmach didn't close my account, he just stopped my 3 services (all).

I didn't violate the TOS rules, virmach stopped the service, you can understand similarly that he stole my money.

You know, paypal does not support claims for orders older than 6 months.

Well, I call BS on your claim. Provide a ticket number to back up your claim.

I'm guessing your services were suspended (if at all true), because of some TOS violation.

For all I know you're just making things up. Provide ticket number or stop shit posting here.

The reason virmach went out of service was not that I violated the TOS, but that, as @bakageta said, virmach wasn't enough to pay for server rentals.

There are too many users who have been stopped, and I am not alone. I believe virmach has lost the trust of more users, he will be a lone merchant, an unpopular dishonesty.

So what are you, scalper who purchased services from Virmach in order to resell them to your countrymen or you're suspended client of a scalper?

• @Mumbly said:
    Virmach have it's own issues however those are completely unrelated to persecuting of non authorized mass reselling of their service which is against company Terms of service.
    You're either scalper, either buyer from a scalper and as such you're not legit Virmach client as you never agreed with company TOS.
    Can you stop acting like a legit Virmach client?

Unfounded allegations will only ruin your boss's business.
    I have no idea whether you were genuinely helping the boss, or undermine virmach's credits with plausible accusations to its customers.

If you were trying to disperse customers of virmach with irony, then you are the real one who leads virmach's downfall.

Nice try.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited October 2022

@ask_seek_knock said: I have no idea whether you were genuinely helping the boss

Funny thing is that I was just yesterday accused on the OGF that I criticise "boss" too much. So what it is now?

I know that you're nutcase not completely right in your head from out past conversations, but I tryed to explain you what's going on in this SPECIFIC case anyway. From then on it's up to you if you can accept it or not. That's your personal issue so please don't drag me there.

Oh, and btw. several people who came here already admitted reselling or buying service from a reseller on the OGF.

• @Mumbly said:

@fyxgy said: Virmach deceived the consumer and violated the spirit of the contract in the order.

Virmach have it's own issues however those are completely unrelated to persecuting of non authorized mass reselling of their service which is against company Terms of service.

You're either scalper, either buyer from a scalper and as such you're not legit Virmach client as you never agreed with company TOS.

Don't doubt, I'm a real user, using virmach's services since 2018.

Virmach cannot list and prove which users are the scalpers who violate the TOS, and stop the service of many users according to a little suspicion. He is not an honest businessman.

PS: You responded aggressively, did Virmach pay you 50 cents?

• @DanSummer said:

I'm guessing your services were suspended (if at all true), because of some TOS violation.

For all I know you're just making things up. Provide ticket number or stop shit posting here.

Do something constructive.
    If you though someone were shitting, you should give out your toilet paper to them.
    Or at least you shouldn't have vomited phlegm to people. That's snobbish.

• @fyxgy said:

@Mumbly said:

@fyxgy said: Virmach deceived the consumer and violated the spirit of the contract in the order.

Virmach cannot list and prove which users are the scalpers who violate the TOS, and stop the service of many users according to a little suspicion. He is not an honest businessman.

Nah, I just know that you're liar who illegaly purchased account from the other person, not from company directly.

• @Mumbly said:

@fyxgy said:

@DanSummer said:

@fyxgy said:

@DanSummer said:

@fyxgy said:

@lowendclient said:

@fyxgy said:
    After the user has paid the fee, the merchant should provide normal services, which is a fair, just and honest transaction.

I purchased a service and the merchant provided a poor experience within the agreed service period. Is this a fair trade?

I am the user who paid for the order, and I was rudely canceled by virmach within the service period of the order. Virmach is selfish, and virmach is a greedy capitalist.

Actually, yes, it kinda does. You keep saying he closed your account and implied it was for the sole purpose of stealing your money.

I'm starting to think you didn't have any account directly with them. Do you have a ticket number to backup your claim?

I didn't violate the TOS rules, virmach stopped the service, you can understand similarly that he stole my money.

The reason virmach went out of service was not that I violated the TOS, but that, as @bakageta said, virmach wasn't enough to pay for server rentals.

There are too many users who have been stopped, and I am not alone. I believe virmach has lost the trust of more users, he will be a lone merchant, an unpopular dishonesty.

So what are you, scalper who purchased services from Virmach in order to resell them to your countrymen or you're suspended client of a scalper?

• @fyxgy said:

@Mumbly said:

@fyxgy said:

@DanSummer said:

@fyxgy said:

@DanSummer said:

@fyxgy said:

@lowendclient said:

@fyxgy said:

Nah, I just know that you're liar who illegaly purchased account from the other person, not from company directly.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited October 2022

Oh, wait... you're scalper actually.
    You're not the one who purchased service from a scalper (my bad) but the one who illegaly resell Virmach accounts. And you're wondering now why you're suspended acting all innocent.

https://hostloc-com.translate.goog/thread-1080820-1-1.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US&_x_tr_pto=wapp

@fyxgy

Translation:

you can PM me if you are interested Contact information, pay first and then chicken. No. 4 has been migrated and paid for several times. This month, there is still a PB-level BUG traffic display (not dropped), do you want to take a gamble?
    (Hurry up if you decide, I may change the price from time to time.)

• @Mumbly said:

@fyxgy said:

@Mumbly said:

@fyxgy said:

@DanSummer said:

@fyxgy said:

@DanSummer said:

@fyxgy said:

@lowendclient said:

@fyxgy said:

You are wrong, I am a real user, buying from 2018, using virmach's service, I was able to find out all the bills paid.

You said, there are a lot of scalpers in virmach, so please list the registration information of all scalpers and their violation of TOS terms.

I am an honest user and you are calling me a liar, God Jesus will punish you.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited October 2022

So this @fyxgy who resell Virmach accounts (which is against company TOS) on hostloc isn't you? :D

https://hostloc.com/thread-1080820-1-1.html

Thanked by 3bakageta netrix foitin
  • MumblyMumbly Member
    edited October 2022

Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence

• @Mumbly said:
    So this @fyxgy who resell Virmach accounts (which is against company TOS) on hostloc isn't you? :D

no. I'm in Los Angeles, USA, and I don't know the user with the same ID you mentioned. I used virmach's service in 2018.
    Description Amount
    SSD512 - EasyUrban-VM (10/19/2018 - 10/18/2019)
    Network Speed: 1Gbps - Shared Port
    Operating System: Debian 7 32Bit
    Select Location: San Jose, CA - Central West US - Sold Out $25.00 USD
    Check the information of similar ID, he is a user generated in China in 2019.

So, are you a rat serving virmach? You are attacking everyone who is disappointed with virmach, did Virmach pay you 50 cents?

• @fyxgy said:

@DanSummer said:

@fyxgy said:

@DanSummer said:

@fyxgy said:

@lowendclient said:

@fyxgy said:

rubbish again. provide a ticket number. I'm pretty sure you're not a client of theirs at this stage and just making shit up.

• @Mumbly said:
    You're not the one who purchased service from a scalper (my bad) but the one who illegaly resell Virmach accounts. And you're wondering now why you're suspended acting all innocent.

https://hostloc-com.translate.goog/thread-1080820-1-1.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US&_x_tr_pto=wapp

@fyxgy

Translation:

you can PM me if you are interested Contact information, pay first and then chicken. No. 4 has been migrated and paid for several times. This month, there is still a PB-level BUG traffic display (not dropped), do you want to take a gamble?
    (Hurry up if you decide, I may change the price from time to time.)

oh, wow! what do we have? LOL
    Nice catch! I knew the guy had an agenda. Just like 90% of those who shit post about VirMach and other providers here.

• @fyxgy said:

@Mumbly said:

no. I'm in Los Angeles, USA, and I don't know the user with the same ID you mentioned. I used virmach's service in 2018.
    Description Amount

So, are you a rat serving virmach? You are attacking everyone who is disappointed with virmach, did Virmach pay you 50 cents?

The above says nothing. I can generate the same. You should post your ticket number or your "work order". what you posted above proves nothing.

• @ask_seek_knock said:

The last one provider of this sort is @ezeth 's boomed host.

root@xxxxxx:~# uptime 14:34:51 up 231 days, 17:28, 1 user, load average: 2.02, 1.82, 1.55

Boomer VPS has been way better so far. And his answers like ‘why control panel access when you have control of VPS’ is at least funny compared to virmache’s walls and walls of text.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited October 2022

@fyxgy said:

@Mumbly said:

No they did not, but they surely suspended you for illegal reselling accounts to your countrymen :)
    I mean, dude, you were just caught lying. Don't make a bigger moron from yourself as you made it already.

• @DanSummer said:

@fyxgy said:

@Mumbly said:

Description Amount

The above says nothing. I can generate the same. You should post your ticket number or your "work order". what you posted above proves nothing.

Well, he proved that he have more accounts than just those he sold over hostloc and some of them got suspended too. That's why he's complaining.

• @DanSummer said:

@fyxgy said:

@Mumbly said:

Description Amount

Are you a virmach staff member? I'm posting the ticket number here, can you help me get it back in? Instead of wasting your time here, why don't you deal with the ticket I initiated at virmach? You know, it's been a long time since my ticket was answered.

I got an email from virmach today (Your account is being closed)

It means that the user is required to establish a second account to appeal the disputed service. Will this violate the TOS clause that a second account cannot be established?

However, on the virmach official website, it is indicated that users can create multiple users and sub-users.
    https://billing.virmach.com/index.php?rp=/knowledgebase/74/Addorremove-secondary-account.html

so, virmach's thinking logic is confusing, right?

----------
    original email
    ----------
    Dear VirMach Customers,

If you already have a suspension appeal open, it will still be processed first. If you do not have one, this is the final chance to create a suspension appeal or request data before closure. Since most accounts recently being closed may have a service with remaining duration, we are also offering, out of courtesy, a chance to convert remaining duration to store credit on an eligible account. This is optional.

Regarding account closure & to request data:

Your account will be closed, and all services terminated. This is a 30 day notice. This will occur on November 29th, 2022.

Please click here to request a copy of your VM image. To do this, ensure you close any remaining open tickets first. The backup request should be the only open ticket. If you require data, make that request first before claiming credits. You may also request data within your suspension appeal. We are only accepting one appeal per account. If you already appealed and it was rejected or closed, do not create a second appeal and instead focus on the two remaining options (credit and data request.)

To claim credits:

Close any appeal or remaining open ticket. The credit claim ticket should be the only open ticket.
    Register for a valid account that is owned by you, using our website directly. If you use a VPN/proxy, that is OK as long as you are the only person using that. Do not share the VPN/proxy with the old account ( the account that is being closed) or it may be flagged.
    Click here to make a claim. Enter email address associated with the account receiving the credits. The account receiving credits must be in good standing. Confirm all existing services will be terminated.

If desired, you must complete the credit claim before account closure date.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited October 2022

@fyxgy said: I don't know the user with the same ID you mentioned

So you, suspended Virmach client with nickname @fyxgy at LET aren't the same @fyxgy who illegally resell Virmach accounts at hostloc and it's just coincidence that both, suspended LET fyxgy and abusive Hostloc fyxgy use the same unique nickname at each forum and both happen to be Virmach clients? :D

• @Mumbly said:

I saw that in your reply, you mentioned many times that resell is not allowed by TOS.

Search "resell" on the official website of virmach, and virmach replies "No Articles Found".
    https://billing.virmach.com/index.php?rp=/knowledgebase/search

I checked the emails from all mailboxes since I created the account, and virmach did not mark resell as not allowed.

I don't resell, but if virmach doesn't remind me that resale is prohibited, then I think resale is okay.

virmach unilaterally terminates the user's service without justifiable reasons during the normal order cycle, which is a dishonest businessman.

• @fyxgy said: However, on the virmach official website, it is indicated that users can create multiple users and sub-users.

https://billing.virmach.com/index.php?rp=/knowledgebase/74/Addorremove-secondary-account.html

so, virmach's thinking logic is confusing, right?

Did you even read what's said on that link you posted as proof they allow multiple accounts? :'(

again, post your ticket number so we know what you said happened actually did really happened. You can't because you made it all up.

You were selling multiple accounts to other on hostloc, got caught, got banned and you came here to make things up. That simple.

• again, post your ticket number so we know what you said happened actually did really happened. You can't because you made it all up.

You asked me to post my ticket number here, is this the ticket processing center for virmach?

Do I also need to find and view the LET forum for the TOS usage rules related to virmach?

The ticket I initiated on the virmach website has not been responded to for 72 hours.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited October 2022

Let me ask you again:

So you, suspended Virmach client with nickname @fyxgy at LET aren't the same @fyxgy who illegally resell Virmach accounts at hostloc and it's just coincidence that both, suspended LET fyxgy and abusive Hostloc fyxgy use the same unique nickname at each forum and both happen to be Virmach clients? :D

@fyxgy said:
    I don't resell, but if virmach doesn't remind me that resale is prohibited, then I think resale is okay.

&

Do I also need to find and view the LET forum for the TOS usage rules related to virmach

It seems like you do.
    Lets see what their TOS says.

Circumvention Prohibited: Customer agrees not to circumvent, abuse, or attempt to circumvent or abuse VirMach security measures and/or billing system. This includes, but is not limited to: creating multiple billing accounts for the same Customer or from the same household, using multiple accounts to deposit funds exceeding amount of funds permitted, creating a billing account for someone other than Customer, or abusing bugs in VirMach’s system. Any abuse will result in account closure and immediate Service termination, without refund.

• @Mumbly said:

@ask_seek_knock said:

@Franzkafka said: LES has a lot of Virmach shoelickers.

In some cultures, snobs are called phlegm-lickers.
    Yuck, that's disgusting.

I am not sure if you follow recent issues with Hostloc scalpers, who buy discounted services and then resell them to their countrymen who doesn't give a shit about company TOS and abuse resources endlessly which cause issues to a legit clients.

Don't get me wrong, I am well aware of Virmach issues and I am not here to defend them, however in this specific case Virmach just deal with scalpers and their abusive "clients" who now came to LET in masses to complain because of suspension.

@Franzkafka as example is suspended by several hosting companies and he don't even hide that anymore.

several? that's ridiculous.I am suspended by Virmach only without any early alert just because Virmach think I violate their tos and I have multiple accounts in Virmach( actually I really just have one).Let me tell you,why there are some people will buy these because Virmach bad support even transfer will need 3 months, that's insane. Even I bought this account,as a professional provider he shouldn't suspended my service without any alerts and can't give me a clear reason about why,and there is even no any announcement about this incident.And there are some normal users got suspended too.what's most ridiculous is Virmach suspended my service and reject my APPEAL and require me create a new account,let me close my current account willingly.you wanna see how Virmach force customers to close their accounts willingly?Let me show you:

I confirm I wish to immediately terminate all services on this account. All data will be lost. I'd like any amount of service to be converted to store credit equivalent and added to the following account:

this is what Virmach has done to me. Every day there will be new victims whose service got suspended by Virmach without any early alerts and no details to illustrate why.And let me tell you,LET is not LES, don't behave like a puppy here because your BOSS is not here anymore.

• fyxgyfyxgy Member
    edited October 2022

@Mumbly said:
    Let me ask you again:
    Lets see what their TOS says.

Circumvention Prohibited: Customer agrees not to circumvent, abuse, or attempt to circumvent or abuse VirMach security measures and/or billing system. This includes, but is not limited to: creating multiple billing accounts for the same Customer or from the same household, using multiple accounts to deposit funds exceeding amount of funds permitted, creating a billing account for someone other than Customer, or abusing bugs in VirMach’s system. Any abuse will result in account closure and immediate Service termination, without refund.

Yes, the TOS rules you are talking about are the 2019 version.
    http://virmach.com/terms-conditions/
    HOSTING AGREEMENT
    Virtual Machine Solutions, LLC
    Revision date: August 30, 2019

I registered a virmach account in 2018, and the corresponding TOS version is from 2017.
    HOSTING AGREEMENT
    Revision date: December 23, 2017
    https://web.archive.org/web/20180723232628/https://virmach.com/terms-conditions/
    We look for relevant Circumvention Prohibited, creating multiple billing accounts, abusing, etc., which are not clearly stipulated in the TOS clause.

Checking my registered email, virmach also did not send me the new TOS terms (2019).

So, I didn't violate the TOS terms of virmach.

Virmach violated the contractual spirit of the order and failed to recognize its own mistakes. It is an extremely irresponsible business.

B)

Thanked by 1Franzkafka
  • MumblyMumbly Member
    edited October 2022

@fyxgy it seems like you can't decide if you're hostloc reseller or if you actually are but unauthorized reselling is okay, so let me ask you for the third time:

@Franzkafka If I remember correct at some point you even admitted at OGF that you purchased account from "someone" with changing e-mail. Is this correct?
    How do you even consider yourself as Virmach client as you purchased service from someone else? In what business relation you were with Virmach? Did you accept their TOS when you created account there? "What account" you're saying? And then you're wondering why you're suspended... :)

Thanked by 1foitin
  • @Mumbly said:
    @fyxgy it seems like you can't decide if you're hostloc reseller or if you actually are but unauthorized reselling is okay, so let me ask you for the third time:

@Franzkafka If I remember correct at some point you even admitted at OGF that you purchased account from 3rd person with changing mail. Is this correct?
    How do you even see yourself as Virmach client as you purchased service from someone else? In what business relation you were with Virmach? Did you accept their TOS when you created account there? "What account" you're saying? :)

Not I think I am a customer of Virmach, while Virmach do think I am a customer,there is a email send by Virmach to me,let me show you:

_Dear VirMach Customers,
    _

If you already have a suspension appeal open, it will still be processed first. If you do not have one, this is the final chance to create a suspension appeal or request data before closure. Since most accounts recently being closed may have a service with remaining duration, we are also offering, out of courtesy, a chance to convert remaining duration to store credit on an eligible account. This is optional.

• @Mumbly said:

I registered a virmach account in 2018, and the corresponding TOS version is from 2017.
    HOSTING AGREEMENT
    Revision date: December 23, 2017
    https://web.archive.org/web/20180723232628/https://virmach.com/terms-conditions/

We look for relevant resellerCircumvention Prohibited, creating multiple billing accounts, abusing, etc., which are not clearly stipulated in the TOS clause.

Checking my registered email, virmach also did not send me the new TOS terms (2019).

So, I didn't violate the TOS terms of virmach.

Virmach violated the contractual spirit of the order and failed to recognize its own mistakes. It is an extremely irresponsible business.

This discussion has been closed.