Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 272
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• kendidkendid Veteran

FFME003 down for me. I was down a week before the migration too, so hoping things get fixed up soon. No boot, no response

149.57.162.xx

• @kheng86 said:
    FFME005 having IO errors since yesterday. FFME006 is starting to have similar errors.

Ohh FFME004 please don't join them.

• anybody having issues with NY10GKVM78?

• 3 VPS @VirMach have successfully migrated to RyZEN :
    LAXA016 3 IP Address / VPS Online / Internet Offline
    LAXA013 1 IP Address / VPS Online / Internet Offline
    laxa023 3 IP Address / Online VPS / Internet Online
    anyone in the same situation as me?

• @fan said:

@bustersg said: Message from syslogd@dev at Jun 29 17:46:09 ...

kernel:[64655.773128] watchdog: BUG: soft lockup - CPU#1 stuck for 21s! [kworker/u4:2:36367]

i have lots of these messages on my LA vps.

anyone had these?

Having these recently on the old Xeon one in LA.

Server overloaded, most likely.

Thanked by 1sangatsetia
  • netrixnetrix Member

@sangatsetia said:
    3 VPS @VirMach have successfully migrated to RyZEN :
    LAXA016 3 IP Address / VPS Online / Internet Offline
    LAXA013 1 IP Address / VPS Online / Internet Offline
    laxa023 3 IP Address / Online VPS / Internet Online
    anyone in the same situation as me?

click "Fix Internet/Reconfigure Network" works for me

Thanked by 1sangatsetia
  • sangatsetiasangatsetia Member
    edited June 2022

I've done Fix Internet/Reconfigure Network, now all VPS internet is Offline, and I'm confused

**edit
    and member area say : Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received

@netrix said:
    click "Fix Internet/Reconfigure Network" works for me

• @VirMach said:

@mjcoliveira90 said:

@VirMach said:

@mjcoliveira90 said: My vps was migrated from AMSKVM5 to AMSD027.
    I can't connect via ssh or ping
    Tried Debian and Alma Linux, reconfigured the network, rebooted and it still doesn't work
    @VirMach

Any tips to fix this?

SolusVM spazzes out when a lot of reconfigurations happen at once. I'd recommend trying again now. I'll do another round of checks to see if the issue is widespread.

I tried again but it didn't work
    Thanks

Private message me your IP, I want to check and make sure there's no mass configuration error on our end. I can only assist you if it's an error affecting everyone, otherwise I'll reply and let you know it's isolated so you can create a ticket.

Sent
    Thanks

• @VirMach waiting for my ticket to respond and also sent you a PM. Almost or more than a week.

• vpsshvpssh Member

@kendid said:
    FFME003 down for me. I was down a week before the migration too, so hoping things get fixed up soon. No boot, no response

149.57.162.xx

The disk of FFME003 seems cracked.

• @VirMach Please give us today an Roadmap with timelines when you expect to resolve all issues. It is now a black box (for what we can expect) without any perspective.

Thanked by 1titus
  • UnicomUnicom Member

@vpssh said: The disk of FFME003 seems cracked.

My box on FFME003 is working now from yesterday.

For some reason, there was a mass migration from Amsterdam to Frankfurt. I would like to return my boxes back to Amsterdam however the "Mirgate" button only offers a poor selection of datacenters none of which suits me. And paid only.

• vpsshvpssh Member

@Unicom said:

@vpssh said: The disk of FFME003 seems cracked.

My box on FFME003 is working now from yesterday.

For some reason, there was a mass migration from Amsterdam to Frankfurt. I would like to return my boxes back to Amsterdam however the "Mirgate" button only offers a poor selection of datacenters none of which suits me. And paid only.

Yes it's online.
    But you can try typing some command such as mv top and apt-get update, then it should reply you with Segementation fault or input/output error.
    If you reboot your server now, then you'll see boot failed: could not read the boot disk through VNC.

• KurumiKurumi Member

@VirMach My vps is offline after migrate LA at 30 May.And Soheil G. said he will re-create it. But my service is terminated at 1 June.The last time Soheil G. replied to my ticket was 30 days ago.

• KurumiKurumi Member

@VirMach handle my ticket 671838.

• passwapasswa Member

@VirMach TYOC025 Found a problem? My service has been offline for more than 10 days. . . .

• sangatsetiasangatsetia Member
    edited June 2022

has anyone installed windows on ryzen @VirMach ? I tried on 3 VPS everything didn't work, (see pictures)
    **edit this pictires when install from templates image solusvm reinstall menu

trying to use add ISO didn't work, when activating the CD ROM ISO instead what happened was the VPS offline
    still confused about this incident, because 3 VPS before migrating to Ryzen used Windows 2012r2, please help friends here who have the same experience

• xprebounxpreboun Member
    edited June 2022

@sangatsetia said:
    has anyone installed windows on ryzen @VirMach ?

I think someone (Probably Virmach himself) mentioned that Virmach currently don't have the proper licensing for new Ryzen service... So it might be better to not try install a Windows OS on a Linux VPS. (I don't know what device it's actually required)

trying to use add ISO didn't work, when activating the CD ROM ISO instead what happened was the VPS offline

That means the ISO for that OS is not synchronized to the server.

still confused about this incident, because 3 VPS before migrating to Ryzen used Windows 2012r2, please help friends here who have the same experience

See reply above^

Thanked by 1sangatsetia
  • thanks for the response. this is confusing what to do next, because my previous VPS purchase package was Windows and used a genuine license, and this was safe and easy on virmach before migrating to Ryzen. hopefully there is a solution from @VirMach

@xpreboun said:
    I think someone (Probably Virmach himself) mentioned that Virmach currently don't have the proper licensing for new Ryzen service... So it might be better to not try install a Windows OS on a Linux VPS. (I don't know what device it's actually required)

• Gabri_91Gabri_91 Member
    edited June 2022

@sangatsetia said:
    thanks for the response. this is confusing what to do next, because my previous VPS purchase package was Windows and used a genuine license, and this was safe and easy on virmach before migrating to Ryzen. hopefully there is a solution from @VirMach

Not sure if you are a new customer or migrated one, but it was pretty clear in their upgrade mail, if you have upgraded anyway I don't think it's their fault.

Old operating systems may not function. If you install an operating system and see an error on VNC, please install the latest operating system instead. If new operating systems are not available for your old service, please contact us and let us know. We will continue adding these to old services automatically in the meantime.
    Windows is currently only available as Windows 2022 Eval version. Licensed Windows services will become available again in the near future and you will see a button allowing you to change to the licensed plan if you're eligible. This will involve another migration and re-install. When booting into Windows 2022 Eval for the first time, please re-arm the trial license by opening CMD and typing in slmgr /rearm

Thanked by 1sangatsetia
  • My 1vps from ryzen preorder (2 years active period, and this ryzen had problems since I bought it in March 2022, it can only be used smoothly today, after several times moving from SanJose to Frankfurt and now LA), 2 vps from migration (active period is still 6 months and 1 year ahead)
    I didn't read the details of the new regulations, it's just a shame if the Windows Server doesn't exist anymore. maybe I will think about choosing another VPS seller in the future.

@Gabri_91 said:
    Not sure if you are a new customer or migrated one, but it was pretty clear in their upgrade mail, if you have upgraded anyway I don't think it's their fault.

• LurkrazyLurkrazy Member
    edited June 2022

@VirMach My VPS on LAXA024 is offline and the control panel is offline too, should I just wait, or do I have to open a ticket? :)

Thanked by 2sangatsetia Rosyor
  • tuctuc Member

node laxa023 down again :(> @Lurkrazy said:

@VirMach My VPS on LAXA024 is offline and the control panel is offline too, should I just wait, or do I have to open a ticket? :)

LOL, do you think opening a ticket will help?

Thanked by 1sangatsetia
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited June 2022

@jongerenchaos said:
    @VirMach Please give us today an Roadmap with timelines when you expect to resolve all issues. It is now a black box (for what we can expect) without any perspective.

All the problems will be solved in 2023-01-01 ± 180 days.
    In the meanwhile, head to the nearest mud puddle and take a mud bath with @ehab .

Thanked by 1sangatsetia
  • FFME006

Booting from Hard Disk…
    Boot failed: could not read the boot disk

At least 12 hours already…

Thanked by 1sangatsetia
  • vpsshvpssh Member

@Degelta said:
    FFME006

> Booting from Hard Disk…
    > Boot failed: could not read the boot disk

At least 12 hours already…

Other nodes in Frankfurt have the same issue.

The forced migration is really bad. They actually didn't fully prepared for that.

• karjajkarjaj Member

Nice...
    2*VPS @FFME001 today "Device rebooted after 10 hours 9 minutes 51 seconds, Device rebooted after 6 hours 31 seconds, Device rebooted after 1 hour 29 minutes 17 seconds, Device rebooted after 20 minutes 19 seconds, Device rebooted after 38 minutes 18 seconds"

Migration Special AMS -> FFME004, now 3*IP's, main IP is old Xeon IP, and new IP's not work. tested re-install, reconfigure network, netboot.xyz. Can't connect with SSH.

VPS @NY10GKVM95, changed it's IP without any warning, 192.210.233.xxx -> 23.147.228.xxx, not tested yet if reconfigure network fix or not. 3 IP's now, should be only one.

VPS @NY10GKVM22 changed it's IP without any warning 107.172.141.xxx -> 185.97.146.xxx, not tested yet if reconfigure network fix or not. 3 IP's now, should be only one.

:o

Thanked by 1sangatsetia
  • it turns out that Ryzen is getting more and more troublesome. maybe long-term problem and it seems that it will always repeat itself. I don't know what solution they will take.
    I hope there is a non-Ryzen VPS (like before in ColoCrossing) to be a temporary solution or permanently, and the user can choose it from the member area menu. even though the downgrade machine from Ryzen, at least the VPS can still be used by the user temporarily or permanently.
    i can't imagine many successfully migrating to ryzen @VirMach , hoping it will be better, instead problems arise and irk them for a long time.
    as info from my 3 Ryzen VPS only 1 currently can still be used. everything else is just a description of "Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received" and VPS Offline

@Lurkrazy said:

• grittygritty Member

the terrible network of LAXA019. this node of network are only two normal days a month

Thanked by 1sangatsetia
  • The new synonym of unstable is @VirMach

Thanked by 2sangatsetia karjaj
This discussion has been closed.