Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 16
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

Atlanta has been picked up.

edited March 2022

Update on previous shipments.

Denver, Dallas, and additional servers in Seattle and Phoenix have all arrived between Friday and Monday (today.) No real update from the guy handling these on the datacenter's end.

San Jose is racked, and is making some progress in terms of communication, but I still don't have all the information I require. I'm hoping they don't drag it out any longer.

Once Atlanta arrives, that leaves the big locations:

• NYC Metro
    • Los Angeles
    • Tokyo
    • Amsterdam

I'll have an update on those next.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

💯

• pddpdd Member

Tokyo gogogo!

• Tokyoooo :)

• Tokyo love story :)

• umzakumzak Member

Lets go, tokyo

• Can you flag some orders so I can order a 500GB? :)

• Would love DA internal licenses

• BetaMasterBetaMaster Member
    edited March 2022

Is it gone? I missed those 2T box because of sleeping. More stock @VirMach ?

• that was fast, was just deliberating over the possibility of having 1TB provisioned in TYO.

@cybertech said:
    that was fast, was just deliberating over the possibility of having 1TB provisioned in TYO.

@BetaMaster said:
    Is it gone? I missed those 2T box because of sleeping. More stock @VirMach ?

This is an internal script that adjusts it automatically to what's available in the existing deployed storage servers. I'm going to fix that now.

Thanked by 1BetaMaster

Fixed for now.

Thanked by 1BetaMaster
  • umzakumzak Member
    edited March 2022

@VirMach said:
    I'll have an update on those next.

thanks.. is there an update for tokyo?

• Many stocks :)

• STORAGE-250G - 534 Available
    • STORAGE-500G - 230 Available
    • STORAGE-1T - 124 Available
    • STORAGE-2T - 38 Available
    • STORAGE-4T - 30 Available
  • umzakumzak Member

@tototo said:
    Many stocks :)

• STORAGE-250G - 534 Available
    • STORAGE-500G - 230 Available

it seems that 250gb is rarely in demand, does that mean 500gb has more chances to be installed in tokyo? I'm thinking of adding a 500gb box in tokyo

• I just made a biannual pre-order on a VPS in Tokyo. Given that it's a pre-order, will our renewal date be updated to align with the date of when the VPS is provisioned?

• @iPwnJ00 said:
    I just made a biannual pre-order on a VPS in Tokyo. Given that it's a pre-order, will our renewal date be updated to align with the date of when the VPS is provisioned?

Yes

• @fan said:

@VirMach said: Tokyo will only be guaranteed for 250GB package. Other packages can still be ordered for Tokyo but will be deployed last, and may be moved to Los Angeles or refund (your choice here for refund if it gets moved.)

Instead of a refund, can it be a downgrade to 250gb in case a move to LA is inevitable?

I'm wondering about the same.
    250GB is at least better than nothing.

• @VirMach said:

@mcgree said:

@VirMach said:

@mcgree said:
    My Ryzen ticket hasn't been updated since [11/26/2021], and I can't update it, remember?

This is about the first batch of LA Ryzen, the 2 year package.

Ticket #995064

I'm having a look now and will respond there.

I hope it's not one reply and then no more updates, I've really been waiting for a long time, thank you for your help.

I'll stay on top of this ticket. If you made one of the two choices provided then it will be processed today.

It seems to have been away from Today for a while, what are the remaining problems?

• Ok, I'm late to this but still plenty left it looks like. That 2TB pricing is just too good, taking a gamble and ordering one in Tokyo, if it ends up in LA instead oh well.

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • Boss, help me with the order. Ticket Created #926920
    I'd like to change a one-year order from Tokyo to a two-year order.384RAM 8.88
    But you guys helped me get a refund, and now it's a hassle. I don't have anything.
    That one is no longer in stock and I have nothing left. 😣

• Is it possible to run wordpress / mysql / mongodb on 500G storage server? I want to have a storage plan to run a blog or a database service. Does someone have any idea?

• BetaMasterBetaMaster Member
    edited March 2022

@cleanerleon said:
    Is it possible to run wordpress / mysql / mongodb on 500G storage server? I want to have a storage plan to run a blog or a database service. Does someone have any idea?

better take those ryzen offer for computing task. storage server isn't for that. you need nvme, best cpu for concurrent connections. storage server is only for backup and file transfer. or if your server in same location, connect your storage server to your performance vps using NFS. then symlink your wordpress media to your storage server.

• Hello Please reply my ticket my server has down for 48 hours. i had send ticket but i didnt receive any reply more than 36 hours.
    i didnt receive any information about downtime

• noisycodenoisycode Member
    edited March 2022

@foitin said:

Instead of a refund, can it be a downgrade to 250gb in case a move to LA is inevitable?

I'm wondering about the same.
    250GB is at least better than nothing.

I personally don't think it's gonna happen. If I were to build a business model, I wouldn't make a less-profitable plan (i.e., 500GB JP) be dominant againt a more profitable one (i.e., 250GB JP).

VirMachy really knows users well. Gamblers (speculators), VPN users and site owners are all happy and take their favorite plans.

I like VirMachy's way of making deals.

• xprebounxpreboun Member
    edited March 2022

@hezekiahshare said:
    Hello Please reply my ticket my server has down for 48 hours. i had send ticket but i didnt receive any reply more than 36 hours.
    i didnt receive any information about downtime

Is that the Seattle Ryzen VM?

• Hello boss, is this a segment of Japan IP(94.74.185.x)? I am uncertain to verify it with you. Can you provide the corresponding test IP if you can? Also, when is the first batch of customers to go online?

• I forgot the 2FA backup code.
    This is the order invoice 1399105 for that account
    How to solve :(

• @VirMach said: This is an internal script that adjusts it automatically to what's available in the existing deployed storage servers. I'm going to fix that now.

500G or 1TB may be added?

This discussion has been closed.