Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 19
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• @VirMach SJKVM10
    This node has been disconnected for a long time
    The service will not be available from December 8, 2021.bad experience,
    I don't want to migrate,Can you help with a refund?
    tiket #687883

• No TOS/FUP on the site so I'll ask here: is (non-exit) I2P/TOR allowed on Japan Ryzen?

• @VirMach I'm waitting for you to solve the problem with ups. If there are no results, I will ask for a refund

• @ChromeMax said:
    No TOS/FUP on the site so I'll ask here: is (non-exit) I2P/TOR allowed on Japan Ryzen?

Probably not.

x. involves traffic exchange / relay websites or Services, including autosurf sites, TOR nodes, open public proxies, and topsites list;

AUP

• @VirMach said:

@deafcon said:

@VirMach said:

@Proxecure said:
    @VirMach
    Some 6/8Gb Ram and 3 /4 cpu
    I would be glad if you could offer something like that :)

Would something like this work for you? Which one works better? I'll let anyone else interested chime in as well since I'd hopefully like to sell more than 1 quantity of this package.

--

8GB RAM
    150GB NVMe
    4 vCore Ryzen CPU
    8TB @ 1Gbps Bandwidth
    1x IPv4 Address

$118/YR
    $188/2YR

Maybe I can get the numbers down a little bit for Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, or NYC Metro, as those locations will be more geared toward larger packages. But the prices above are for Tokyo.

I signed up to comment that I'd also be interested in a package like this in Atlanta.

This is still planned to be posted, I just need to take care of a couple other things first. I don't suspect we'll have stock/quantity issues on this one so I'll honor it for anyone who said they're interested on the thread so far.

Count me in :)

• AractusAractus Member
    edited March 2022

@__no_preserve_root said:

IMO It's easier to solve than reCAPTCHA.

A vertical river is called a fucking waterfall, which I don't see in that screenshot!

@VirMach said:

We're definitely going to be very vocal about the fee. I'm thinking of tacking it on every plan and having it waived if people post their order ID on another message board. The only problem there would be the transaction fees, so maybe buy it for $10/MO on LET or buy it for $10/YR elsewhere.

The worst part is this is clearly only the beginning. I'm sure later down the line the pricing model will be more WebPros-esque. I can't wait until it's a $0.30 fee per user posting on your offer, that'll be fun.

Ouch! I may have to take you up on this offer - but how long until Amsterdam is provisioned?

$200/year is not going to assist at all with what LET is for.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@mischief said:
    @VirMach SJKVM10
    This node has been disconnected for a long time
    The service will not be available from December 8, 2021.bad experience,
    I don't want to migrate,Can you help with a refund?

You wouldn't normally qualify for a refund. I believe you already have a ticket in for this, yes? If so you'll receive a reply there.

• tomletomle Member, LIR
    edited March 2022

Just wanted to say thanks to @VirMach for updating us all in this thread.
    And VirMach, regarding UPS:

@bigmaker said:
    @VirMach I'm waitting for you to solve the problem with ups. If there are no results, I will ask for a refund

You should ask for one now if you're considering it.

@ChromeMax said:
    No TOS/FUP on the site so I'll ask here: is (non-exit) I2P/TOR allowed on Japan Ryzen?

I'll try to get that fixed, it has to do with the website caching acting up for some time now. That's generally not permitted but if it doesn't cause some other major problem it's fine. Basically anything we have specifically named as not allowed is for another "primary" reason. We just list the applications that cause those issues the most. If it's non-exit I don't suspect any major problems.

@Aractus said: Ouch! I may have to take you up on this offer - but how long until Amsterdam is provisioned?

Amsterdam is only waiting on UPS to pick it up at this time but I have a feeling they're not doing that well this week, probably busy. I'm trying to contact other carriers as well.

• @xpreboun said:
    Probably not.

x. involves traffic exchange / relay websites or Services, including autosurf sites, TOR nodes, open public proxies, and topsites list;

AUP

Yeah okay that's pretty clear, for me that page just shows up all white, no content whatsoever so not able to see that myself. Case closed then, thanks.

• @VirMach so can you help me refunds for the bill #1402109. I'm wait for you to finish setting up the datacenter in Japan and will re-order

I'm closing off Tokyo pre-orders. Too many people purchasing it and not reading the offer details or just impatient/changing their mind and requesting a refund. Too many questions about it in tickets. It's probably half the ticket requests we received in the last 24 hours. I may put it back in stock after we're more prepared to deal with all the inquiries or it at least gets picked up, but it'll be at the updated prices since most people have had a chance to buy it at the early bird rate.

Of course, a lot of these tickets are valid, it's just skewed toward one location so we're just getting rid of that location for now. I recommend all these people consider ordering Seattle instead since that's immediately available if they want immediate service.

And of course I understand that's not everyone, so if you want a Tokyo pre-order, step one, read this comment. Step two, order it in any other non-instant provisioned location and comment your order ID here, tag me and ask me to manually change it to Tokyo for you. I'll only change it if it's not already provisioned in the other location, so make sure to follow that step correctly. I'll also keep the location open for another hour so last call. For the requested larger 8GB package we've been talking about, I'll allow Tokyo as well. And of course I'll still provide updates for Tokyo, and you can still cancel and request a refund if you change your mind.

@bigmaker said:
    @VirMach so can you help me refunds for the bill #1402109. I'm wait for you to finish setting up the datacenter in Japan and will re-order

Create a ticket with title refund and say the same thing, if you already haven't. I'm processing these in bulk now.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

People never read :disappointed:

• @VirMach said:

@bigmaker said:
    @VirMach so can you help me refunds for the bill #1402109. I'm wait for you to finish setting up the datacenter in Japan and will re-order

Create a ticket with title refund and say the same thing, if you already haven't. I'm processing these in bulk now.

can check help me ticket #875897. i appreciated virmach and I want to be a long term customer with them. I'll wait until they finish the job. thank you

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited March 2022

@bigmaker said:
    can check help me ticket #875897. i appreciated virmach and I want to be a long term customer with them. I'll wait until they finish the job. thank you

Can you just stop spamming? You have been spamming 3 different ticket IDs in the past 2 hours.

• umzakumzak Member

@VirMach said:
    I'm closing off Tokyo pre-orders.

I believe it is the right decision, I am also tired of seeing many people commenting here asking for a refund :D , even though it has been explained on the front page, that this pre order takes 2 days to 2 weeks.

"Handling/shipped" may be 2 days to 2 weeks, and "Prep" will be 2 to 4 weeks.

Thanked by 3FAT32 FrankZ Xrmaddness
  • @FAT32 said:

@bigmaker said:

Can you just stop spamming? You have been spamming 3 different ticket IDs in the past 2 hours.

i am having problem with vps OVH and need to move website. i buy vps this morning but unfortunately they are having a problem. That's why I sent so many tickets. sorry to bother everyone

• @VirMach said:
    I'm closing off Tokyo pre-orders. Too many people purchasing it and not reading the offer details or just impatient/changing their mind and requesting a refund. Too many questions about it in tickets. It's probably half the ticket requests we received in the last 24 hours. I may put it back in stock after we're more prepared to deal with all the inquiries or it at least gets picked up, but it'll be at the updated prices since most people have had a chance to buy it at the early bird rate.

Glad to hear that, and it must be a smart move.

Meanwhile I have placed 2 orders (unpaid yet) as alternatives to 2 existing ones, one upgrading from annual order to biennual, and the other changing from 250GB to 500GB. According to your previous post, requesting as refund back to the balance is a quicker way to achieve that.

Wondering if this kinda request is forbidden.

• @VirMach said:
    Amsterdam is only waiting on UPS to pick it up at this time but I have a feeling they're not doing that well this week, probably busy. I'm trying to contact other carriers as well.

Thanks for keeping the updates coming about the progress - I can understand frustration with some of the users here, but they should keep in mind that the frustration from your side must be way higher. And then those users that don't get the concept of "pre-order" and the consequences that may have (unforseen delays)... prices for the service are good enough to have some wait for it (in my opinion). It's just the way it is, and it'll be resolved in the end.

Thanked by 2pdd FrankZ
    edited March 2022

There's a few dozen tickets that mention their service "pending." This also applies to similar terms like: [1] when active, [2] not open, [3] hasn't opened, [4] offline, [5] activate, [6] when available.

I'm opening all these now and processing them in bulk. The only action that will be taken is that all of these that are a pre-order special, they will be cancelled and refunded, in all cases where it's a service that is not active and has no data on it, even if you specifically asked for an update and asked that it not be cancelled. I'm just mentioning this here for full transparency in case we start getting LET support threads about how VirMach cancelled someone's order when they wanted it, etc.

If you made a ticket and its in a location that is supposed to instant provision and something went wrong, it'll be answered normally. Manual reviews will also still be processed normally (since that has title "pending" just letting you know.)

It almost hurt doing it on some of these that are $8.88 in Japan and such but if you're making tickets about this already then that's an indication of you not wanting to wait or continuing to want personal updates and we can't do that, sorry!

(edit) A total of 17 refunds provided. All locations checked, and most were Japan, some Amsterdam, some Los Angeles. No Seattle or Phoenix.

(edit2) Two or three of these were Crypto and store credit payment so if you're one of these people you can quote this part of this message and provide your order ID and I'll restore it.

• Tokyo is for fun since VIR never had a asia service.

• mcgreemcgree Member
    edited March 2022

@VirMach said:

@mcgree said: I have to remind you, this "today" should update the ticket, has been waiting for 3 days.

Ticket #995064

Sorry, didn't get to this because of your other request inside that request, I just need to see "Phoenix without data" or "Seattle with data" for your "NVMe1G Special PREORDER" and I can handle it right now. Anything else, you'll have to wait in the queue.

"Today" was for that one thing only. One of your services has another issue, so I'm only talking about the active/non-cancelled one. For the other you need to make a billing ticket because something else went wrong.

I paid 2x$38, I want the original order in Los Angeles to be executed [Phoenix without data], because his order in Los Angeles has not been used since I ordered it, because he simply did not create it successfully and no data exists, and the original service in Amsterdam, I do not want to migrate for the moment, this is the first option I said.

Second option, refund the LA order and execute [Phoenix without data].

I've really been waiting for a long time, and I hope you can help me.

I just want to get the test as soon as possible, I paid for the reservation order for both regions, but feel like I might be the slowest person to get the test.And it's a shame that I paid two $38s and only Amsterdam is currently active, while Los Angeles never existed.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

@noisycode said:

@VirMach said:

Glad to hear that, and it must be a smart move.

Meanwhile I have placed 2 orders (unpaid yet) as alternatives to 2 existing ones, one upgrading from annual order to biennual, and the other changing from 250GB to 500GB. According to your previous post, requesting as refund back to the balance is a quicker way to achieve that.

Wondering if this kinda request is forbidden.

Refund request is allowed, that's fine, I'll process it, and it's faster, and you won't be penalized for it (outside of just not being able to receive another refund from our system in the future since it's one refund per customer "officially.") Just make the request, refund in title, and it'll be processed no questions asked. And then you can order whatever else you want.

We can't do any change requests for these like that because it makes it more complicated and usually requires a lot of manually processing on our end.

Thanked by 1noisycode

@mcgree said:

@VirMach said:

@mcgree said: I have to remind you, this "today" should update the ticket, has been waiting for 3 days.

Ticket #995064

Sorry, didn't get to this because of your other request inside that request, I just need to see "Phoenix without data" or "Seattle with data" for your "NVMe1G Special PREORDER" and I can handle it right now. Anything else, you'll have to wait in the queue.

"Today" was for that one thing only. One of your services has another issue, so I'm only talking about the active/non-cancelled one. For the other you need to make a billing ticket because something else went wrong.

I paid 2x$38, I want the original order in Los Angeles to be executed [Phoenix without data], because his order in Los Angeles has not been used since I ordered it, because he simply did not create it successfully and no data exists, and the original service in Amsterdam, I do not want to migrate for the moment, this is the first option I said.

I can help you and agree you've been waiting a long time. I'm just letting you know what will be the quickest resolution. You don't have to pick that, but if you don't pick that I'm just letting you know it will unfortunately take a little bit longer.

I need a reply to that ticket with exactly what I said and it may be what you're also saying, I just need it stated that way so I can quickly do it with data loss to one location or without data loss to the other.

And for the other one that's "Cancelled" it needs a billing ticket as I mentioned.

• @VirMach said:

@mcgree said:

@VirMach said:

Ticket #995064

I can help you and agree you've been waiting a long time. I'm just letting you know what will be the quickest resolution. You don't have to pick that, but if you don't pick that I'm just letting you know it will unfortunately take a little bit longer.

I need a reply to that ticket with exactly what I said and it may be what you're also saying, I just need it stated that way so I can quickly do it with data loss to one location or without data loss to the other.

And for the other one that's "Cancelled" it needs a billing ticket as I mentioned.

Phoenix without data

I have just added a reply to the ticket, what should I do with the other $38?

edited March 2022

Atlanta Update - UPS has "Friday" down as the delivery date. Looks like this means it got delayed by 1-2 days since it was picked up Monday in the morning and should have been 3 days shipping. Still says "on time" though.

(edit) Yeah with that I'm going to guess it's a busy week for them.

Thanked by 2FrankZ Xrmaddness
  • @VirMach said:

Of course, a lot of these tickets are valid, it's just skewed toward one location so we're just getting rid of that location for now. I recommend all these people consider ordering Seattle instead since that's immediately available if they want immediate service.

And of course I understand that's not everyone, so if you want a Tokyo pre-order, step one, read this comment. Step two, order it in any other non-instant provisioned location and comment your order ID here, tag me and ask me to manually change it to Tokyo for you. I'll only change it if it's not already provisioned in the other location, so make sure to follow that step correctly. I'll also keep the location open for another hour so last call. For the requested larger 8GB package we've been talking about, I'll allow Tokyo as well. And of course I'll still provide updates for Tokyo, and you can still cancel and request a refund if you change your mind.

I purchased the instant provisioned location of Seattle. But until now it is not available and no reply to my ticket.

It's been 4 days since I purchased it, I don't want to wait anymore, could you refund for me?

Invoice #1397286
    Ticket #188556

• ehabehab Member

@VirMach i love your updates, keep them coming.

go get sleep or break or maybe we can buy you some pizza :)

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • noisycodenoisycode Member
    edited March 2022

@VirMach said:
    Refund request is allowed, that's fine, I'll process it, and it's faster, and you won't be penalized for it (outside of just not being able to receive another refund from our system in the future since it's one refund per customer "officially.") Just make the request, refund in title, and it'll be processed no questions asked. And then you can order whatever else you want.

We can't do any change requests for these like that because it makes it more complicated and usually requires a lot of manually processing on our end.

It's cool, and I have already submitted a ticket (#159486). However, I'm never in the hurry, please process others' first.

I'm actually looking forward to 6G Ryzen box in the near future :smiley:

Seriously, take some sleep, and it will be another day of sun.

This discussion has been closed.