Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Boomer.host is back! Amazing NEW DEALS on SSD VPS. From $4.95/YEAR with Dedicated IPv4 & /64 IPv6 - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Boomer.host is back! Amazing NEW DEALS on SSD VPS. From $4.95/YEAR with Dedicated IPv4 & /64 IPv6

Comments

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2022

@brueggus said: IPv6 and Virtualizor access are broken for more than two weeks now. As I'm not receiving any more responses to my ticket: When can we expect both to be restored?

@ezeth said:

@emperor said:
    Anyone else lost ipv6 connectivity ?

Yes your /128 is not working because the /64 I had on the old server isn't routed to the new one yet. For now you'll have to use IPv4 only

As for Virtualizor some time next month. It's a manual process

I asked Josh about it earlier, it was Cognet IP and we're moving off it hence it's pulled from the new server.

Assigning IPv6 when IPv4 is working is also not a high priority. Maybe 2 months to be realistic?

Tbh this is probably not the best place to ask about it. Maybe a new thread? It's related to the previous offering I did last year and this is out of stock so bumping it does no good

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@ezeth said:

@brueggus said: IPv6 and Virtualizor access are broken for more than two weeks now. As I'm not receiving any more responses to my ticket: When can we expect both to be restored?

@ezeth said:

@emperor said:

Yes your /128 is not working because the /64 I had on the old server isn't routed to the new one yet. For now you'll have to use IPv4 only

I asked Josh about it earlier, it was Cognet IP and we're moving off it hence it's pulled from the new server.

Assigning IPv6 when IPv4 is working is also not a high priority. Maybe 2 months to be realistic?

So in other words you don't give a sh*t about your customers and whether they can fully use the services they've paid for. (And no, I'm not on the 3.95/y plan)

Getting an IPv6 subnet and getting it announces it is a matter of days, same for fixing Virtualizor. If you fucked up, get it sorted now, not in a month or two.

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited February 2022

@brueggus said:

@ezeth said:

@ezeth said:

@emperor said:

So in other words you don't give a sh*t about your customers and whether they can fully use the services they've paid for. (And no, I'm not on the 3.95/y plan)

Getting an IPv6 subnet and getting it announces it is a matter of days, same for fixing Virtualizor. If you fucked up, get it sorted now, not in a month or two.

he's got only 2 hour window to work on it so...replies here should be short so he doesn't spend more than 5 mins each day going through

Thanked by 1ezeth
  • Shit provider. I'm still not having access to my control panel after migration, no response from tickets and no response from email. I was one of your original customers paying with PayPal. Seems you don't care fixing your problems in a timely manner.. have fun advertising on let in the future.

Thanked by 2yoursunny dahartigan
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@brueggus said:
    @ezeth IPv6 and Virtualizor access are broken for more than two weeks now. As I'm not receiving any more responses to my ticket: When can we expect both to be restored?
    Thank you.

Waiting for The IPv6 outage thread - post Twosday edition 2️⃣2️⃣2️⃣2️⃣2️⃣

• @jugganuts said:
    Shit provider. I'm still not having access to my control panel after migration, no response from tickets and no response from email. I was one of your original customers paying with PayPal. Seems you don't care fixing your problems in a timely manner.. have fun advertising on let in the future.

How about Paypal dispute/ chargeback?

@brueggus said: get it sorted now

No.

Your VPS is accessible, and there are more urgent tasks that need to be dealt with.

@brueggus said: same for fixing Virtualizor.

It's not true. There are 700 VMs and I need to look up who owned each VM and then add the correct user. Virtualizor is also very slow so I can realistically only do 10 per day.

@jugganuts said: I'm still not having access to my control panel after migration

I told everyone about this earlier. Your VPS is online and right before the migration I warned you to get everything done then.

• @ezeth said:

Your VPS is accessible, and there are more urgent tasks that need to be dealt with.

Could have fooled me

edited February 2022

@jugganuts said: no response from tickets and no response from email

You're also lying. I responded to your ticket on the 14th of Feb

"Yes, but you also said you were doing a chargeback so I'm confused as what I am supposed to do"

You said you were going to do a chargeback so I just ignored restoring your service, then you complain it's offline I am so confused

Checking further,

2.0) has 10824 UNREPLIED conntrack sessions
    [root@admin log]# prlctl start 2128
    WARNING: You are using a deprecated CLI component that won't be installed by default in the next major release. Please use virsh instead
    Starting the CT...
    Failed to start the CT: PRL_ERR_VZCTL_OPERATION_FAILED (Details: Container start disabled

Your VPS was suspended for abuse

I know I suspended a lot of VMs for violating terms of service such as running p2pclient, and having 40+ load average, constant 100% cpu usage etc

edited February 2022

Btw. I've already started distributing the extra resources that aren't going to be used. I gave some 100 GB ssd storage, 50GB storage, and other good stuff such as 4 cores as was discussed here earlier https://discord.gg/tMmu3gCPPg

• @ezeth said:

@jugganuts said: no response from tickets and no response from email

You're also lying. I responded to your ticket on the 14th of Feb

"Yes, but you also said you were doing a chargeback so I'm confused as what I am supposed to do"

You said you were going to do a chargeback so I just ignored restoring your service, then you complain it's offline I am so confused

Checking further,

2.0) has 10824 UNREPLIED conntrack sessions
    [root@admin log]# prlctl start 2128
    WARNING: You are using a deprecated CLI component that won't be installed by default in the next major release. Please use virsh instead
    Starting the CT...
    Failed to start the CT: PRL_ERR_VZCTL_OPERATION_FAILED (Details: Container start disabled

Your VPS was suspended for abuse

I know I suspended a lot of VMs for violating terms of service such as running p2pclient, and having 40+ load average, constant 100% cpu usage etc

Well that's the most info iv gained from the last couple.. iv never received any notification of abuse or any notice of termination. If you did respond to the ticket I would never know cuz your email system is broken. Iv never lied, maybe if communication had started way sooner things would be different. I'm dropping this as it's a dead issue for me. I hope others can see these comments and think twice. Have a good day.

edited February 2022

@jugganuts said: If you did respond to the ticket I would never know cuz your email system is broken. Iv never lied,

You're one hell of a liar, and your lies just keep on coming

• Ok have a good one.

• @ezeth will you be restocking soon and be back again?

• It is already out of stock :'(

• Excuse me, when will it be available?

edited March 2022

@jmaxwell said:
    @ezeth will you be restocking soon and be back again?

@azatabd said:
    It is already out of stock :'(

@guagua_ya66 said:
    Excuse me, when will it be available?

It's back, kind of. It's not the current offer but I restocked an experimental one. OpenVZ 9, RHEL 9. It's not recommended for production but it can be fun try try it out.

• VPS Hosting - Cheap plan is currently unavailable
    :/

• TammyTammy Member

Do you offer 32mb/64mb ram plan?

@runalsh said:
    VPS Hosting - Cheap plan is currently unavailable
    :/

Try this link https://my2.boomer.host/cart/vps-hosting/

@Tammy said:

No, with such low limits you wouldn't even be able to run yum

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@Tammy said:

With Debian 5 template? :D

• VPS Hosting - Boomer plan is currently unavailable

• hn_gxhn_gx Member

sold out! I can't buy.

• @ezeth as i said on discord, both my servers cannot be turned ON, is there any suspend?
    could you please handle this problem?

446.boomerhost
    447.boomerhost

• Too bad we cant use 207.2.* with DataIdeas.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@biangkerok said:
    @ezeth as i said on discord, both my servers cannot be turned ON, is there any suspend?
    could you please handle this problem?

446.boomerhost
    447.boomerhost

You'll get a reply tomorrow between 8am and 10am.
    It'll be either "abuse" or "Virtualizor bug".

• no receive a reset link :p

• It's like mzunguhost started to actually accept registration and payment..

• mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep

the end is nigh

• @mmuyskens said:
    the end is nigh

NO.

waiting boomer.host expand to SGP

This discussion has been closed.