Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GSuite Free Legacy Alternatives? - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GSuite Free Legacy Alternatives?

12346»

Comments

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

This isn't a complete alternative to gsuite, but dnsexit.com offers 100mb webmail, 2 email accounts.

https://dnsexit.com/services/free-email-hosting/

• @FatGrizzly said:
    This isn't a complete alternative to gsuite, but dnsexit.com offers 100mb webmail, 2 email accounts.

https://dnsexit.com/services/free-email-hosting/

I don't know many businesses that can operate on such a low mailbox size. I think that's the hook, it's "free" until you actually use it.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

after following this thread from the beginning, I've decided that GSuite is still realistically probably my best bet :neutral:
    MS Office was tempting though.

• @TimboJones said:

@sidewinder said:
    So what is the hard date to upgrade? I cant keep up with the google nonsense but have a legacy account with 20 active users.

You can't search your own goddamn gmail account for your migration date? You definitely don't deserve a legacy account.

YA it changed about 7 times... thanks for the help!!!!

Thanked by 1boomer
  • @sidewinder said:

@TimboJones said:

@sidewinder said:
    So what is the hard date to upgrade? I cant keep up with the google nonsense but have a legacy account with 20 active users.

You can't search your own goddamn gmail account for your migration date? You definitely don't deserve a legacy account.

YA it changed about 7 times... thanks for the help!!!!

Dafuq? No, it didn't. We all got the same emails. Incompetent admin blaming too many emails for basic preparedness. Jesus Christ.

• boomerboomer Member

@sidewinder said:

It was this month. Maybe even today. If you log into your Gsuite it'll throw banners at you.
    Or, ya know, Google that shit?

• Mutantmail may be an alternative which has free tier too.

• AnayxAnayx Member
    edited June 2022

There is yearly offer going for mxroute.com and also discount on their regular plans, why not combine that with some cloud hosting service like internxt.com or plcoud.

• @boomer said:

@sidewinder said:

It was this month. Maybe even today. If you log into your Gsuite it'll throw banners at you.

ya know, if you have running legacy ACCS, ya normally no needs to login to ya panel and ya already using duck.com 🦆, cause ya know ya legacy and knew Google's graveyard ya!

• @kalipus said:

@boomer said:

@sidewinder said:

ya know, if you have running legacy ACCS, ya normally no needs to login to ya panel and ya already using duck.com 🦆, cause ya know ya legacy and knew Google's graveyard ya!

"Ya" limit reached for the month.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @TimboJones said:

@kalipus said:

@boomer said:

@sidewinder said:

"Ya" limit reached for the month.

We're even going into overdraft here 😂

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • AstroAstro Member

Several 3-5$ per month suggestions mentioned here. At that price I'd just go with workspace or other reliable services like Fastmail that have a proven track record over the years.