Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

200 USD looking for a KS-LE - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

200 USD looking for a KS-LE

1235»

Comments

• kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited January 2022

@stefeman said: and they do not seemingly even transfer Kimsufi servers or special-LE servers between accounts

They do/did that, I've transferred one myself to another LET member and others in here did too, however, it seems they're not accepting such requests any more at the moment (at least if you're using a worldwide account, no idea about FR/IE). The transfers were done via a support ticket btw and not by changing account details.

• Received an update from paypal today

7St5qJ.jpg

Thanked by 3angstrom pbx kkrajk
  • pbxpbx Member

@doulala said: Received an update from paypal today

Good luck mate

• Curious why no mod/admin looked into this thread. No ban, no comment, nothing.

• @AXYZE said:
    Curious why no mod/admin looked into this thread. No ban, no comment, nothing.

This is below they pay grade.

• @yokowasis said:

@AXYZE said:

I mean if the top boss made it a point to go against every decision of mine, I'd have no interest in moderation too.

Thanked by 3cybertech Mikasa kkrajk
  • @stevewatson301 said:

@yokowasis said:

@AXYZE said:

I mean if the top boss made it a point to go against every decision of mine, I'd have no interest in moderation too.

micromange™

• Glad it turned out in your favor.

@Pappeske shame on you

Thanked by 1lucienfc
  • @BarkingIron said:
    Glad it turned out in your favor.

@Pappeske shame on you

most of the time, paypal favor the buyer. not toe mention the seller goes radio silent. Now can the mod banned @Pappeske , it's clear that he tried to scam @doulala. Probably he already cashed out the money, and paypal took the hit.