Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

200 USD looking for a KS-LE
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

200 USD looking for a KS-LE

I am looking for KS-LE 8THDD 1GB/s upstream and downstream and for that I am willing to take him for $200 if someone is willing to give it up. Please PM me if it's worth it

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • @doulala said:
    I am looking for KS-LE 8THDD 1GB/s upstream and downstream and for that I am willing to take him for $200 if someone is willing to give it up. Please PM me if it's worth it

Seems these are quite rare only seen 1 on here

• I did pm you

• @doulala said:

should you be congratulated on your first post ever?

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • @plumberg said:

@doulala said:

How you feeling about transferring that sys bad boy to me? :D

• Thanked by 2Falzo angstrom
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@plumberg said:

@doulala said:

Server gone.
    Money gone.
    Wife gone.
    House gone?

• Indeed, anyone who is ready to sell, be sure to get the money first because the OP is a completely unknown variable.

Thanked by 2ehab anon123
  • @angstrom said:
    Indeed, anyone who is ready to sell, be sure to get the money first because the OP is a completely unknown variable.

Paypal ftw

• @angstrom said:
    Indeed, anyone who is ready to sell, be sure to get the money first because the OP is a completely unknown variable.

paypal

• deankdeank Member, Troll

palpay

• no thanks

• "1GB/s upstream and downstream" but over ipv6 only?

• Yeah, I wouldn't trust it even over PayPal.

• @Hotmarer said:
    "1GB/s upstream and downstream" but over ipv6 only?

ipv4/ipv6

• You don't ask for much, do you?

• I have paid the full amount to @Pappeske
    and am waiting for delivery
    Thank you guys!

• Inevitable disappointment when it doesnt have 8TB or Gigabit?

• I have but only 4TB with 1Gbps up and down.

• No offense its kind of dumb spending that much money for a server that is basically considered a "happy mistake" by OVH, which can get fixed at any time. You have failed drives, they're going to replace them with 2x2TB. Your server's switch goes bust, when they replace and/or reset the switch, your server is going to go back to 1Gbit down 100mbit up.

Just get an OVH VPS...

• @Sanjue007 said:
    I have but only 4TB with 1Gbps up and down.

@Smith42 said:
    No offense its kind of dumb spending that much money for a server that is basically considered a "happy mistake" by OVH, which can get fixed at any time. You have failed drives, they're going to replace them with 2x2TB. Your server's switch goes bust, when they replace and/or reset the switch, your server is going to go back to 1Gbit down 100mbit up.

Just get an OVH VPS...

Thanks for telling me this, this has happened before, right? If that's the case, then what I'm doing now really doesn't make sense.

• @doulala said:

@Sanjue007 said:
    I have but only 4TB with 1Gbps up and down.

@Smith42 said:
    No offense its kind of dumb spending that much money for a server that is basically considered a "happy mistake" by OVH, which can get fixed at any time. You have failed drives, they're going to replace them with 2x2TB. Your server's switch goes bust, when they replace and/or reset the switch, your server is going to go back to 1Gbit down 100mbit up.

Just get an OVH VPS...

Thanks for telling me this, this has happened before, right? If that's the case, then what I'm doing now really doesn't make sense.

I'm not sure if it has happened but it's a very real possibility however unlikely.

• @Smith42 said:

Just get an OVH VPS...

I'm not sure if it has happened but it's a very real possibility however unlikely.

Does OVH have a bad reputation? Can the hardware delivered be altered too? All I know is that he is a big carrier and this is not like a big carrier to do

• @Pappeske
    Hi, friend
    Do you have ks-le or not?
    It's been 2 days since I paid and I haven't received any yabs or had the machine delivered to me. Messages are not returned either? If you don't have the machine, refund me, if you have the machine, arrange the delivery, are you trying to drag people to death before you stop?

• @doulala said:
    @Pappeske
    Hi, friend
    It's been 2 days since I paid and I haven't received any yabs or had the machine delivered to me. Messages are not returned either? If you don't have the machine, refund me, if you have the machine, arrange the delivery, are you trying to drag people to death before you stop?

so you paid without any proof of that server actually being there or can deliver what's promised? hmm...

transfer probably can take a while especially over a weekend I wouldn't expect anything to happen... but still. do you know who that RaveX ... Lufi ... Kaffekopp aeh, I mean Pappeske is?

• @Falzo said:

@doulala said:
    @Pappeske
    Hi, friend

so you paid without any proof of that server actually being there or can deliver what's promised? hmm...

transfer probably can take a while especially over a weekend I wouldn't expect anything to happen... but still. do you know who that RaveX ... Lufi ... Kaffekopp aeh, I mean Pappeske is?

Yes, he said he was not at home and needed some time to show me the yabs, I did not see the yabs even after I paid, the other party did not even know my account, let alone transfer the machine, I asked the other party more than once to show me the yabs so I could be sure if this was the machine I needed, then there was no response, I did not know if the other party was busy at work or simply did not have the machine, now I am stuck in this strange situation

• :D :D Unpleasant experience

• @doulala said: I paid

Is it a joke?

• @pbx said:

@doulala said: I paid

Is it a joke?

I don't think it's a joke that when people don't trust me because I'm a new account, I have to choose to trust the other person, and if the other person treats that trust like shit, then I think that person is a piece of shit in reality too