Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are the advantages of using a Windows VPS? - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What are the advantages of using a Windows VPS?

12346»

Comments

• KermEdKermEd Member
    edited December 2021

@TimboJones said:
    Man, do you find reading hard?

Sorry, got busy, missed this. I learn all the time. I told you this already - I had to find a massive hole to stuff a chicken leg in last time we spoke. It had her walking crooked for a week. I must admit however that it is hard to read with your hands full.

But you want ...

I'll cut you there, you don't know what I want. Your response quickly delves into unrelated jibberish, and I have decided to begin referring to you as the Jabberwocky!

You're running off residential internet instead of business and you only have old OpenVPN routers for your devs.

I can see why you think that - I just haven't been bothered to correct you.

Also - IP doesn't come into play here.

Refer back to your comment about downtime to whitelist changed IP.

This is an example of you mentioning IP as in intellectual property, and me replying IP doesn't come into play, and you interpreting it as an IP address. It's an example of something I don't bother to correct... because I don't care. Confusing? Sure! But why should I care if you confused yourself?

A lot of your assumptions are off, I just don't have interest in going into it.

So you didn't actually correct any understanding I had like you claimed.

Almost correct - I've never claimed to correct your misunderstandings. I let them hang in the air - I think it just bugs you I don't value your opinion or something.

Your story is interesting in a car wreck kind of way. I think you invented a very creative story and I want you to know I am still proud of you for it. You can pretend the network is whatever you want it to be, I'm proud of you anyways.

• @rcy026 said:
    hundreds of servers.

I rest my case your honour.