Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

serverius.net free 1TB (1€ setup fee) EuroStack cloud storage - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

serverius.net free 1TB (1€ setup fee) EuroStack cloud storage

Comments

• "If you notice that we start billing you hundreds of yuros per day, please let us know"

• @SpeedTest said:

@default said:
    I opened a charge-back with bank. What I received is not what I ordered. Goodbye Serverius.

I advise everyone to do the same.

The support says that only the name has changed

Can you ask him then why did @frog got this reply?

"In your case, since you've paid the 1 EUR setup fee before we applied this change, you have 1TB of space which you can use (instead of 50GB). However, the remaining terms will apply to you in this case (outgoing traffic, requests etc.)"

Obviously someone is lying.

Thanked by 4Shot2 frog default Ouji
  • Please also ask about the 12 month limit which was not advertised before.

• @oriend said:

@SpeedTest said:

@default said:
    I opened a charge-back with bank. What I received is not what I ordered. Goodbye Serverius.

I advise everyone to do the same.

The support says that only the name has changed

Can you ask him then why did @frog got this reply?

"In your case, since you've paid the 1 EUR setup fee before we applied this change, you have 1TB of space which you can use (instead of 50GB). However, the remaining terms will apply to you in this case (outgoing traffic, requests etc.)"

Obviously someone is lying.

The answer I got was from an account manager named Selin Yilmaz.

I terminated the agreement yesterday, but I guess it will take some days before they read the support ticket. And the service terms might change a couple of times more before that.

What a kindergarten.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited December 2021

@frog said:
    What a kindergarten.

Neah. It's just a scam to attract people, get their credit cards, and charge customers later when provider decides to change terms.

It's sad, because it could have been a beautiful Cyber Monday offer, and a nice entry in LET.

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • Why don‘t someone send the URL to this thread to them, so they can reply here?

• @drivex said:
    Why don‘t someone send the URL to this thread to them, so they can reply here?

They know already, through their Discord.

• @frog said:
    The answer I got was from an account manager named Selin Yilmaz.

I terminated the agreement yesterday, but I guess it will take some days before they read the support ticket. And the service terms might change a couple of times more before that.

What a kindergarten.

Mystery thickens

• They need to fix their commas and full stops.

100TB EuroStack for only 1.024,00EUR?

• MS said:
    They need to fix their commas and full stops.

100TB EuroStack for only 1.024,00EUR?

This is common in eu, the convention is the opposite of what you expect (eg. 1,024.00)

Thanked by 1_MS_
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited December 2021

Such a provider can't be trusted. Instead of creating new offers, and leave the old offers as they were by putting them out of stock; they decided to simply change the names of all free offers, create a chaos with new terms, to keep the credit cards of customers.

EDIT: And they don't answer to tickets.

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • 10eur/tb that's the price for Safely within the Dutch borders, without any non-European government jurisdiction

• SpeedTestSpeedTest Member
    edited December 2021

@default said:
    Please also ask about the 12 month limit which was not advertised before.

They how they talk when you ask about the new limits

• SpeedTestSpeedTest Member
    edited December 2021

And the serverius, since you read this thread, my terms does not provide for the concealment of information, on your terms that you change every minute I do not care, I am no longer your customer. You can't ban me twice

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • fendixfendix Member
    edited December 2021

Ridiculous.

Thanked by 1frog
  • @SpeedTest said:

@default said:

"some forum". 😂😂

• it's time to leave reviews about them on review sites, this is what scammers are most afraid of

• painfreepcpainfreepc Member
    edited December 2021

@SpeedTest said:

@default said:

tell that company to F... O.. and D..

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited December 2021

@SpeedTest said:

"some forum"?
    Gijs,

• painfreepcpainfreepc Member
    edited December 2021

i paid with Crypto visa card, only has money on it when i buy something, i am am not too worried.

• Tbh, I don't think they will scam someone for the money, but their shitty attitude is unbelievable. First introduced a bunch of limitations after the payment, then telling people it is what it is and when they probably got a negative feedback, they started damage control. And on top of that, this childish reply.

• And Gijs is the CEO too

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2021

I think this needs a text version for some reasons[1]. Could be some errors, just throwed that into OCR.

I see you shared my past answer from this ticket on some
    forum, which is not allowed by the terms of service, as
    clearly written in the email footer itself: "Providing and/or
    sharing this information to third parties without the prior
    written permission of Serverius B.V. is prohibited". Therefore
    your Serverius account will be terminated after 7 days, and
    your stored data on EuroStack will be deleted after 7 days
    (or when you tell us I can be earlier). You can request your
    Credit Card company for a refund.

By means of this writing, I urge you to immediately remove
    all communication between you and Serverius from the
    internet, and never share it again with others in any form.
    Not in the past, not now, not in the future.

Thank you for your cooperation.

With kind regards, Gijs van Gemert

Remember - sharing info from Serverius tickets is not allowed by terms of service as clearly written in the email footer. Even if you are asking about what they had for breakfast or want to narrow down some general questions.

Client will not make public and/or hand over communication with Serverius to third parties and/or allow them to view these. This will include made calls, e-mail exchanges, support/sales/administration tickets, quotations, (IM) conversations with similar articles.

[1] Screenshots are hard to read (sometimes even without disabilities). Text is getting nicely parsed by text-to-voice or can be size adjusted.

Thanked by 4default _MS_ Ouji user123
  • Thanked by 2RedSox vimalware
  • @jbiloh, show @Gijs some of our Black Friday traffic and views numbers, and show him who's the real boss. LET is not "some forum".

• These guys don't know LET is not "some forum". LET is THE FORUM.

Thanked by 1tux
  • Forum vs. DC War!!!

Thanked by 1mrTom
  • @default said:

Not enough pop-corn in the whole damn world for all the drama occurring on this forum