Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday 2021 - NVMe and Storage deals - Deploy in 16 global locations (APAC/EU/US) - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday 2021 - NVMe and Storage deals - Deploy in 16 global locations (APAC/EU/US)

Comments

• I don't understand what problem :) If I receive what I read on the topic - all be fine. If I receive something else - I will send abuse. Whats problem? I don't need 2008 year server hardware.
    I didn't read all this thread. And wrote after read this:
    "As for the hardware side, we will keep the older hardware online, only a few of you have had "free" upgrades to AMD due to us being forced to free up some power to allow for more cost effective expansions."

• @hosthatch said:

@buck said:
    the $17 combo's ram and bandwidth could be double when paying for two years?

It is already doubled by default. 2 GB instead of 1 GB RAM.

hey bro,i'm a newbie, i suppose that you are tell me. the original $17 pack had only 1GB RAM,and 250gb APAC traffic,now the $34 Biennially plan had 500GB APAC traffic and 2GB RAM, this is the so called “already doubled”?

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2021

1GB*2 = 2 GB
    250GB*2 = 500 GB

Seems doubled to me.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @verydima said:
    I don't understand what problem :) If I receive what I read on the topic - all be fine. If I receive something else - I will send abuse. Whats problem? I don't need 2008 year server hardware.
    "As for the hardware side, we will keep the older hardware online, only a few of you have had "free" upgrades to AMD due to us being forced to free up some power to allow for more cost effective expansions."

@verydima What do you want with the new hardware if both products are throttled to the same performance at the end.

What is your application area for the servers

• I do not understand the humor of some comrades at all. They write to you that they are selling French rolls with jam and they will be with cherry jam. You pay money. And then the author below, in the discussions, writes that not everyone will receive rolls and not everyone will receive rolls with jam. This is how I understand you think it is normal?

• EmilEmil Member, Host Rep

@verydima said:
    I do not understand the humor of some comrades at all. They write to you that they are selling French rolls with jam and they will be with cherry jam. You pay money. And then the author below, in the discussions, writes that not everyone will receive rolls and not everyone will receive rolls with jam. This is how I understand you think it is normal?

Don't worry you will receive rolls with cherry jam

• @verydima said: This is how I understand

and you understand it wrongly. The thing you quoting was about people that were force migrated few days ago to make spaces for new nodes. Nothing about new orders/this offer.

Also no one is gonna bash you for NOT getting something you paid for, but straight out threating host even before anything was provided because you misunderstood some part of posts is fucking crazy and it has a chances to end with a refund from provider - you don't seems like a 'nice guy' and for theirs sake/safety/etc they can just decided to avoid doing business with you.

• @TeoM said:

@verydima said:
    I don't understand what problem :) If I receive what I read on the topic - all be fine. If I receive something else - I will send abuse. Whats problem? I don't need 2008 year server hardware.

@verydima What do you want with the new hardware if both products are throttled to the same performance at the end.

Xeon 2009 and AMD 2020-2021 have the same performance?

• @Emil said:

@verydima said:
    I do not understand the humor of some comrades at all. They write to you that they are selling French rolls with jam and they will be with cherry jam. You pay money. And then the author below, in the discussions, writes that not everyone will receive rolls and not everyone will receive rolls with jam. This is how I understand you think it is normal?

• @verydima said:

@TeoM said:

@verydima said:

Xeon 2009 and AMD 2020-2021 have the same performance?

Maybe yes if provider Throttles it :D

• @verydima said:

if English isn't ur first language and ur all up on threats even before getting a service, u becareful when u eat those french rolls with cherry jam and not choke on them.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • @KASSA said:

@hosthatch said:

@buck said:

hey bro,i'm a newbie, i suppose that you are tell me. the original $17 pack had only 1GB RAM,and 250gb APAC traffic,now the $34 Biennially plan had 500GB APAC traffic and 2GB RAM, this is the so called “already doubled”?

The point is, in other plans it says doubled if you pay biennially (look at the bottom line of the offer). Where do you see it written that the $17/yr plan will be doubled? Nowhere.

• @JabJab said:

@verydima said: This is how I understand

and you understand it wrongly. The thing you quoting was about people that were force migrated few days ago to make spaces for new nodes. Nothing about new orders/this offer.

Also no one is gonna bash you for NOT getting something you paid for, but straight out threating host even before anything was provided because you misunderstood some part of posts is fucking crazy and it has a chances to end with a refund from provider - you don't seems like a 'nice guy' and for theirs sake/safety/etc they can just decided to avoid doing business with you.

Or just give him a roll with ass butter.

• @tetech said:

@KASSA said:

@hosthatch said:

@buck said:

The point is, in other plans it says doubled if you pay biennially (look at the bottom line of the offer). Where do you see it written that the $17/yr plan will be doubled? Nowhere.

bro,check on the 4th,they said "It is already doubled by default. 2 GB instead of 1 GB RAM."I just write out my understanding, requesting
    HOSTHACH to see if my understanding is correct. I suggest you read the previous reply before replying to me

• @KASSA said:

@tetech said:

@KASSA said:

@hosthatch said:

@buck said:

bro,check on the 4th,they said "It is already doubled by default. 2 GB instead of 1 GB RAM."I just write out my understanding, requesting
    HOSTHACH to see if my understanding is correct. I suggest you read the previous reply before replying to me

You're asking like 4 times about it being doubled, and it is answered that you will not get 2GB for $17/yr. So is it still unclear?

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @Emil said:

@verydima said:

What have you done? He'll quote you on this. 🤦

• LimpanLimpan Member
    edited November 2021

My guess is that HostHatch changed from yearly to biennially for the cheapest plan to decrease the PayPal fees eating up the profit. Spec wise it looks the same (not sure about bw).

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @tetech said:

@KASSA said:

@tetech said:

@KASSA said:

@hosthatch said:

@buck said:

You're asking like 4 times about it being doubled, and it is answered that you will not get 2GB for $17/yr. So is it still unclear?

This is a free forum. I ask my question. I would like to ask hosthach to confirm it. What is the problem? Does my right to ask questions require your consent?

• @Limpan said:
    The $17/year plan never changed afaik. It looks like the same specs now.
    The only thing that was changed was that it went from $17/year to 34/2years.

My guess is that HostHatch changed from yearly to biennially for the cheapest one to decrease the PayPal fees eating up the profit.

yeah, i'm a bit confused,hope hosthach won't doing any of this sneaky tricks

• @KASSA said:

@tetech said:

@KASSA said:

@tetech said:

@KASSA said:

@hosthatch said:

@buck said:

This is a free forum. I ask my question. I would like to ask hosthach to confirm it. What is the problem? Does my right to ask questions require your consent?

No, but since it's a forum you're around with other people you annoy. If you need a dedicated answer from the provider, open a ticket with them.

• @KASSA said:

@tetech said:

@KASSA said:

@tetech said:

@KASSA said:

@hosthatch said:

@buck said:

No problem, you can ask as many times as you would like. But as it is a public forum, you can expect other people to comment as well.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • EmilEmil Member, Host Rep

@KASSA You will get the specs that is in the description of the plan that you ordered. If it doesn't say it will be doubled, then it will not be doubled.

Thanked by 2Falzo skorous
  • @JabJab said:

@verydima said: This is how I understand

Maybe I write wrong. But I wrote:
    If I don't receive this:
    "The NVMe plans come with AMD EPYC Milan (Zen3) CPUs - AMD 7443 or similar, with Samsung Enterprise PCIe 4.0 NVMes in RAID-10."
    you will receive abuse via PayPal for 3 payments.

If I don’t get something, then I’ll do this. Where did I write what I bought and here's an abuse for you right away?

• @webcraft said:

@KASSA said:

@tetech said:

@KASSA said:

@tetech said:

@KASSA said:

@hosthatch said:

@buck said:

No, but since it's a forum you're around with other people you annoy. If you need a dedicated answer from the provider, open a ticket with them.

Thank you for your reminder, because my friends in the forum gave me all kinds of information, I collected it slowly, trying to clarify my thoughts. I also don't have @anyone, except for the official account.

I have not personally attacked, nor have I criticized other people's values, so I don't think these defenders need to come out and talk about it.

BTW: The ticket has not been replied for more than 24 hours. I think that LET may allow me to obtain information faster. This is my opinion of LET. I respect your opinion, but my opinion is different from yours.

This is the end of my question on whether to double, and I will wait for the official reply.

• @tetech said:

@KASSA said:

@tetech said:

@KASSA said:

@tetech said:

@KASSA said:

@hosthatch said:

@buck said:

No problem, you can ask as many times as you would like. But as it is a public forum, you can expect other people to comment as well.

good luck to you

• Hi,
    Just order one VM package in HK.
    But I dont see any info about DDos protection on HH?

• tarasistarasis Member
    edited November 2021

Been happily using HostHatch for nearly 4 years now. Great service.

Sadly the timing is off for me. Have an old $84 storage option (2c, 2.5gb ram, 2.5TB storage) and would love to go to the $100 5TB storage option but only have €60 till the 29th-30th.

Hoping money will be in in time, otherwise hoping the deal will be back for New Years

• @Emil said:
    @KASSA You will get the specs that is in the description of the plan that you ordered. If it doesn't say it will be doubled, then it will not be doubled.

thanks.i had already read the script, but the @hosthach "It is already doubled by default. 2 GB instead of 1 GB RAM." means what?

here is my understanding, please check if it's ok:

the original $17 pack had only 1GB RAM,and 250gb APAC traffic,now the $34 Biennially plan had 500GB APAC traffic and 2GB RAM, this is the so called “already doubled”?

• @KASSA said:

@webcraft said:

@KASSA said:

@tetech said:

@KASSA said:

@tetech said:

@KASSA said:

@hosthatch said:

@buck said:

Thank you for your reminder, because my friends in the forum gave me all kinds of information, I collected it slowly, trying to clarify my thoughts. I also don't have @anyone, except for the official account.

I have not personally attacked, nor have I criticized other people's values, so I don't think these defenders need to come out and talk about it.

BTW: The ticket has not been replied for more than 24 hours. I think that LET may allow me to obtain information faster. This is my opinion of LET. I respect your opinion, but my opinion is different from yours.

This is the end of my question on whether to double, and I will wait for the official reply.

I think you have got the official reply,read Emil's reply.

If you read all the replies on this post, you will understand: in the beginning, the 17/y plan can be bought for 1 year, but then you can only be bought for 2 years.

• @Kuma said:

@KASSA said:

@webcraft said:

@KASSA said:

@tetech said:

@KASSA said:

@tetech said:

@KASSA said:

@hosthatch said:

@buck said:

I think you have got the official reply,read Emil's reply.

If you read all the replies on this post, you will understand: in the beginning, the 17/y plan can be bought for 1 year, but then you can only be bought for 2 years.

thanks for your kindness

This discussion has been closed.