Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers - Page 54
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers

Comments

• Finally got one

Invoice no. 1340056

• One can only resist VirMach crazy super flash deals for so long, before realising your life needs at least a couple of extra idling machines!

Welcome and congratulations on your great deals to those recent newcomers :smiley:

Thanked by 2vr10 FrankZ
  • pullangcubopullangcubo Member
    edited November 2021

Hey! For those looking for EU deals, it's Amsterdam!

$13.2/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    1024MB RAM
    1 vCORE
    45GB SSD (RAID 10)
    2000GB BANDWIDTH
    AMSTERDAM, NL LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

And it's quite a nice deal too!

Thanked by 1tux
  • great offer but i'm looking for more ram in EU

• @henix said:
    great offer but i'm looking for more ram in EU

Same here :blush:

• @VirMach

On a side note, Are you recording all of the spin wheel results somewhere else?

It would be good to have a CSV/Spreadsheet of the results and shared when the sales end.

Hit "Thanks" if someone else wants this too as this message might go under the radar

Thanked by 2yoursunny bayarea15
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Page 54.
    This is Ride On Bus route 54 in Montgomery County, Maryland.
    This route serves between Lake Forest Transit Center in Gaithersburg and Metrorail Rockville Station.
    It has a stop inside my workplace, but this stop is only served 4 times a day, with two buses around 08:45 and two buses around 17:00.
    If I miss the bus, I'll have to run to the bus stop outside that is 1.7 KM away.

• There was AMSTERDAM, NL offer?!
    Why, how, wtf, shockedPikachu and ofc I missed it :<

• @nutjob said:

The Add Funds option says "There is a mismatch between your IP geolocation and your billing address." which is why the original order failed.

I have one account, there has never been a chargeback and I've bought one service and am using it normally. I don't understand why getting verified doesn't whitelist the account.

Is there a mismatch between your IP geolocation and your billing address?
    Honest question.

• My Invoice #1339691 and #1338539

• @JabJab said:
    There was AMSTERDAM, NL offer?!
    Why, how, wtf, shockedPikachu and ofc I missed it :<

Reinstall Telegram.

• tomletomle Member, LIR
    edited November 2021

I forgot, is it possible to run Windows on the VMs? For example the current deal has a good amount of RAM.
    Edit: It seems to be possible, Win 2012 & 2019.

• This year's host discount is very bad

• Hello everybody!

Good morning. It's cold here and I can't get up from the bed.

• @hellohost said:
    This year's host discount is very bad

What are you looking for?

• @hellohost said:
    This year's host discount is very bad

• $33.29/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    9216MB RAM
    4 vCORE
    35GB SSD (RAID 10)
    18500GB BANDWIDTH
    BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Damn, sick deal but I cannot eat buffalo wing :(

• I feel sleepy again.

I don't know if I should sleep again or go to have breakfast

• @imok said:
    I feel sleepy again.

I don't know if I should sleep again or go to have breakfast

Get up, have breakfast and go back to sleep

Circle of life, eh?

Thanked by 2imok FrankZ
  • @VirMach said:

@nutjob said:

@VirMach said:

@nutjob said:
    This sucks. No matter if you have an existing service and you've been verified they still cancel your invoice as fraud. It's ridiculous.

If you're actually being marked as fraudulent, or rejected by our antifraud system that just means you didn't pass a pretty basic level of automated antifraud check. However, this wouldn't cause:

@nutjob said:

@DanSummer said:

@nutjob said:
    This sucks. No matter if you have an existing service and you've been verified they still cancel your invoice as fraud. It's ridiculous.

tried topping up your account with paypal?

Can't: I've been locked out of that because of the fraud flag.

This wouldn't be due to anti-fraud/fraud flag.

It'd be because of:

• Potential multiple accounts
    • Previous chargebacks/disputes
    • Previous abuse

It's possible that it's due to a mistake. I don't have the numbers in front of me, but that would be very very rare. As in, most the time it's valid.

The Add Funds option says "There is a mismatch between your IP geolocation and your billing address." which is why the original order failed.

I have one account, there has never been a chargeback and I've bought one service and am using it normally. I don't understand why getting verified doesn't whitelist the account.

Oh I wasn't even thinking about that, I was only going over what happens on the back end where you would potentially not know 100% what the issue is, so if it's not also any of the above (which is still possible) then it's just the geolocation mismatch. Anything that the system states to you on your end, definitely do mention it if you contact us.

That would most likely also help at a basic level with your order rejected. Even if you're rejected if you get the order through we can activate it for you afterward.

If you ALSO cannot even get to that point then it's most likely also a payment issue. I can help you much more in a ticket, as long as you do share all these same details there.

Thanks, I did immediately raise a ticket and will resolve it there, I was frustrated that for geo-mismatch people like me there didn't seem to be a way to get the specials, but if my order will still go through eventually, that's great.

• Fuck I fell asleep and had a bad dream.

Getting up right now and giving Perejilo a great hug.

• @imok said:
    Fuck I fell asleep and had a bad dream.

Does Perejilo feeling better ?

• @ben47955 said:

@imok said:
    Fuck I fell asleep and had a bad dream.

Does Perejilo feeling better ?

Yes. He's eating a lot these days, but yet under weight

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

DEALS!

Thanked by 2AmplyImpure FrankZ

EGGS!

Thanked by 2AmplyImpure FrankZ

BUFFALO!

Thanked by 1AmplyImpure
  • DEALS!