Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers - Page 31
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers

Comments

• I can feel the lump of coal coming :D
    Your Order Number is: 2746611514

• Double spin so maybe you can get TWO lumps!

• One. More. Time.

Order #: 1970449846

• @FrankZ said:

@BlazinDimes said: Thank you! That worked out perfectly since I was originally after the 1GB but bought the 512. haha

So you got a 1 core, 1GB RAM, 15GB SSD for 4 years @ $14.50, sweet that is $3.63 a year!

Yeah buddy! That sweeeeet VirMach deal I've been looking for. Haven't had one quite like it since maybe my 2016 $1/yr OVZ 128s. :D

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@mruczek said:
    I can feel the lump of coal coming :D

We got another weird one. Maybe we should figure out what this means and set a precedent.

Thanked by 2mruczek user123
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Is this impulse buying? Yes.

Order ID 7360480778

Is this fun? Yes.

Hotel? Trivago.

Thanked by 2FrankZ netomx

@ricannardo said:
    One. More. Time.

Okay so this came up as skip next 3 but I did a terrible job at spinning it so I decided to not count it, and then it came up as price up which made me laugh and forget to spin twice. Then I realized technically that should have been skipped.

So I'm going to start over and hopefully that's fair.

Okay I can't stop laughing let me catch my breath and we'll figure out how to proceed

• @VirMach said:
    Okay I can't stop laughing let me catch my breath and we'll figure out how to proceed

hands @VirMach a jar

Now I am worried is this how VirMach decide their staff's pay and salary each month...

• DecicusDecicus Member
    edited November 2021

@VirMach said:
    Okay so this came up as skip next 3 but I did a terrible job at spinning it so I decided to not count it, and then it came up as price up which made me laugh and forget to spin twice. Then I realized technically that should have been skipped.

I really don't need another server this BF, but then I saw this absolutely amazing attempt at spinning the wheel and I was like "I'm sure I'm in good hands with this provider".

Order number: 1135851915

• @Decicus said:

@VirMach said:

I really don't need another server this BF, but then I saw this absolutely amazing attempt at spinning the wheel and I was like "I'm sure I'm in good hands with this provider".

How did you draw that conclusion? I only see one hand...

@user123 said:
    How did you draw that conclusion? I only see one hand...

The another hand is in the reflection, holding the camera...

Thanked by 2Decicus pepa65
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

That is why I have business with Virmach

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • @FrankZ said:
    @VirMach the new wheel is better.

A lot better. I have not laughed this much in a while.

• I'm concerned. Very concerned. Is the Wheel OK?

Thanked by 2plumberg pepa65

@FrankZ said:

Sadly VirMach hold his laugh, would be great to hear him laughing or reacting to the result :joy:

Thanked by 3FrankZ mruczek Decicus
  • @VirMach said:

@mruczek said:
    I can feel the lump of coal coming :D

We got another weird one. Maybe we should figure out what this means and set a precedent.

Does this mean 1 intel core and 1 amd core? :lol:

• @FAT32 said: Sadly VirMach hold his laugh, would be great to hear him laughing or reacting to the result

+100

• This may have accidentally happened,

Your Order Number is: 6316562818

@FAT32 said:

@FrankZ said:

Sadly VirMach hold his laugh, would be great to hear him laughing or reacting to the result :joy:

I didn't hold it, I cut it out because I sounded like a hyena.

@JDMcPea said:
    I'm concerned. Very concerned. Is the Wheel OK?

Lightly used. The lump of coal got a tiny chunk taken out but it'll buff out.

@ricannardo said:
    One. More. Time.

So it landed on lump of coal but we're going to say that was a foul ball and didn't count. The trajectory of the wheel was tampered with...

Perfectly balanced spin in more than one way. Let me think of an appropriate prize for you.

@VirMach said:
    I didn't hold it, I cut it out because I sounded like a hyena.

Close enough.

Thanked by 1FrankZ

• Almost missed the bus...

Thanked by 1FAT32

@FAT32 said:

Order ID 7360480778

Is this fun? Yes.

Hotel? Trivago.

Okay yours popped out two of the pegs so I'm going to say it doesn't really count but it landed on skip 3 spins. Let me repair the wheel and give it another try.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@VirMach The names of the music in the roulette video?

@FAT32 said:

Order ID 7360480778

Is this fun? Yes.

Hotel? Trivago.

There we go, much better.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • The 512 Special is now 12.3$/y ...

• Your Order Number is: 9924387540

@Decicus said:

@VirMach said:

Thank you for the kind words. I'll spin this one extra luckily for you.

Oh right you get another one.

I decided to spin it again since it said to spin twice and then decipher the rules afterward. Okay so lump f coal says you don't win anything and can't ever spin the wheel again. However, the "don't win anything" is just pertaining to that lump of coal spin, as in you don't actually win a lump of coal. But you aren't technically spinning the wheel again, you just did it once for that order and the chain of events that take place as a result of what you land on ... something something you get the other prize too.

Thanked by 1Decicus