Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers - Page 29
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers

Comments

• @VirMach said: @FrankZ private message shipping details for your prize. Congrats

Alright, Thank you @VirMach !!

I would also like to thank @ben47955 for making my comment possible by pointing out where I was wrong in my previous comment.

• @FrankZ thank you

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • I mean, congrats

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • lol

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @FrankZ congratulate me

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • what's goin on? I am new here.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @samm said:
    what's goin on? I am new here.

Hi new here, I'm user123.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited November 2021
    Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • reb0rnreb0rn Member
    edited November 2021

Spin the wheel add:

• discard from prizes all users with more the 5 post in this topic
  • congrats @imok

Thanked by 1imok
  • Thanked by 1imok
  • @reb0rn said:
    "Spin the will idea"

Who died and why is their will spinning while they're in their grave?

• @imok said:
    Should I buy something this BF?

No VirBot no buy.

• @reb0rn said:
    Spin the wheel add:

I think you missed the part about try to maximize posts to keep the page near the top and generate page views.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

"Spin Again" ---> Spin Again Twice so it has a purpose and allows for interesting multipliers. Basically, you just get two more spins after landing on that.

"Double Bandwidth" ---> Double Plan Smith so it rhymes. This will be a combination of all these types of suggestions:

@commercial said:
    Add 25% all ( cpu ram space)
    Add 50% ( cpu ram SSD BW)
    Add 100% ( cpu or ram or BW or SSD)

@user123 said:

@VirMach said:
    Taking all suggestions for new realistic prizes for the wheel and which ones should be taken out. There needs to be a total of 14 of them.

I'm personally getting bored of double bandwidth. "Spin again" is pretty useless. Price down and up isn't doing too well right now but might be interesting to keep. Ryzen upgrade I assume people want to keep, as well as "???" and refund to store credits, double length.

Add: free recurring upgrade for @user123's VirMach plan (of @user123's choice)

@JDMcPea said:

@VirMach said:
    Taking all suggestions for new realistic prizes for the wheel and which ones should be taken out. There needs to be a total of 14 of them.

I'm personally getting bored of double bandwidth. "Spin again" is pretty useless. Price down and up isn't doing too well right now but might be interesting to keep. Ryzen upgrade I assume people want to keep, as well as "???" and refund to store credits, double length.

How about an "Upgrade to next highest VPS package"?

So if you ordered a 512MB/1 CPU/15GB VPS you get upgraded to a 768MB/1CPU/20GB package. And so on. And would be great if it would renew at the price of the original package.

And I could have sworn there was another one that gave me the whole idea for the name, something about me picking what set of resources to double. Anyway, how "double plan smith" will work is at the very least you'll get double bandwidth but it'll just be "???" where I pick a set of resources to double, up to the point where you end up getting the next package up.

Thanked by 2FrankZ commercial
  • Are we there yet mum??

As for lump of coal: I'll make a good-faith modification where if you're active around this thread and help with the cause (as described by @FrankZ a couple posts ago) then you can roll again.

Thanked by 3FrankZ user123 FAT32
  • reb0rnreb0rn Member
    edited November 2021

@FrankZ said:

@reb0rn said:
    Spin the wheel add:

I think you missed the part about try to maximize posts to keep the page near the top and generate page views.

ok 10 then would be OK, they do not need post from few ppl only ;)

• @VirMach said:
    As for lump of coal: I'll make a good-faith modification where if you're active around this thread and help with the cause (as described by @FrankZ a couple posts ago) then you can roll again.

I hope that "help with the cause" is interpreted loosely...

• @reb0rn said:

@FrankZ said:

@reb0rn said:
    Spin the wheel add:

ok 10 then would be OK, they do not need post from few ppl only ;)

A bump is a bump.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • I again fell asleep for a couple of hours. I think I'm getting old. :-/

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @ZA_capetown said:
    I again fell asleep for a couple of hours. I think I'm getting old. :-/

What was that? SPEAK UP, SONNY!

Thanked by 1ZA_capetown
  • @FrankZ said:

@VirMach said: @FrankZ private message shipping details for your prize. Congrats

Alright, Thank you @VirMach !!

I would also like to thank @ben47955 for making my comment possible by pointing out where I was wrong in my previous comment.

Welcome, for a short moment I thought I had won something as I was tagged too. Now I'm disappointed. Xd

• ZA_capetownZA_capetown Member
    edited November 2021

@user123 said:

@ZA_capetown said:
    I again fell asleep for a couple of hours. I think I'm getting old. :-/

What was that? SPEAK UP, SONNY!

Random ramble by me, but... it's quite sad, I always used to test as "having the hearing of an 18 year old" when it came to those frequency sound tests...

up to around age 36 it guessed me as still being 18...

then all of a sudden my hearing apparently adjusted to my age, and now those tests keep guessing me pretty much spot on.... it's sad.. they should really hurry up with those age reversal therapies

• @ben47955 said:
    Welcome, for a short moment I thought I had won something as I was tagged too. Now I'm disappointed. Xd

Thank you

Thanked by 1FrankZ

@reb0rn said:
    Spin me again:
    Number is: 8528126741

I think this is where I left off. Behold, the new and improved **physical **whacky VirMach wheel of very wonderful prizes, not yet officially sponsored by Patron Silver.

Just need to figure out a good permanent position for it and a faster way to record and post the clips.

• BlazinDimesBlazinDimes Member
    edited November 2021

You've been blocked for an hour due to too many requests. Try adding/loading the link to add a product to your cart less. Your current behavior resembles a bot.

Browsing through PIDs incrementally as I like to do when bored and Virmach is the first one to call me a bot for it. :D I had that coming I suppose lmao

I'll make a purchase like a normal person in an hour.

• Lol @VirMach you are truly one of a kind, excellent @ the real life spinning wheel :smiley:

Thanked by 2VirMach imok

@KermEd said:
    This is just too much fun :D. If the spinner is still happy to keep spinning:

Your Order Number is: 2836635517

Thanked by 2FrankZ KermEd
  • @VirMach said:

@reb0rn said:
    Spin me again:
    Number is: 8528126741

I think this is where I left off. Behold, the new and improved **physical **whacky VirMach wheel of very wonderful prizes, not yet officially sponsored by Patron Silver.

Just need to figure out a good permanent position for it and a faster way to record and post the clips.

SCAM there is secret button in your left hand! show both hands while it spin!