Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers - Page 28
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers

Comments

• Nice

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@Skway said:
    @VirMach Spin the wheel,Thanks!
    Order Number is: 6238918772
    Invoice: 1336698

I figured it'd be fun to see what you would have got if it wasn't skipped. So, next 3 are being skipped:

SKIPPED

Sorry did I say fun? I meant agonizing.

@Tiki said:
    I'm down to 4 servers from the previous @VirMach BF/CM deals... of those 4, 3 are basically idling... So I thought to myself... why not get another server? So I did.

Let's spin that wheel!
    Your Order Number is: 9631497276

SKIPPED. Oh man I feel evil.

@gramsax said:
    @VirMach , many thanks for refund for one of my VPS (so, I got one for free, yahoo!!!). That's why I have already 4 years been with you!

And, please, please, please, spin the wheel again!

Order Number is: 1683811704
    Invoice 1336726

SKIPPED.

Of course the 3 best rolls out of the last dozen or so are going to end up being skipped. This is rigged

Thanked by 2user123 FrankZ

Taking all suggestions for new realistic prizes for the wheel and which ones should be taken out. There needs to be a total of 14 of them.

I'm personally getting bored of double bandwidth. "Spin again" is pretty useless. Price down and up isn't doing too well right now but might be interesting to keep. Ryzen upgrade I assume people want to keep, as well as "???" and refund to store credits, double length.

Thanked by 3user123 FAT32 pepa65
  • ben47955ben47955 Member
    edited November 2021

Thanked by 1tux

• Seems like we are kinda back to being mean, so I will post lump of COAL engine.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @imok Sorry for the small image. Here a nice bus

Thanked by 3imok FrankZ FAT32
  • @VirMach said:
    Taking all suggestions for new realistic prizes for the wheel and which ones should be taken out. There needs to be a total of 14 of them.

I'm personally getting bored of double bandwidth. "Spin again" is pretty useless. Price down and up isn't doing too well right now but might be interesting to keep. Ryzen upgrade I assume people want to keep, as well as "???" and refund to store credits, double length.

Add: free recurring upgrade for @user123's VirMach plan (of @user123's choice)

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited November 2021

@VirMach said: Taking all suggestions for new realistic prizes for the wheel

Take out "Spin again" and add "Random poster ???" where you give a random poster on the current page of the thread whatever prize you want for any one of their current VPS. Should get posts up and allow you to be as good or evil as you want.

EDIT: On second thought you should take out "Lump of Coal" instead of "Spin again". That way @FAT32 will post.

Thanked by 3user123 mruczek pepa65
  • @virmach add "free SSD32G" option

• @imok said:
    @virmach add "free SSD32G" option

Add 13 of those :D

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • maybe add some thrilling suspense elements like "IMMEDIATE ACCOUNT SUSPENSION", "VPS DATA INVOLUCRATION", "DISASTER RECOVERY PLAN TEST", "CHANGE IP ADDRESS", "RELOCATION TO OTHER CONTINENT"... only joking

lets be serious: "ADD CPU CORE", "UPGRADE HDD TO SSD PLAN", "UPGRADE SSD TO NVME PLAN"

• Add "Replace OS with Windows XP"

Thanked by 1Daniel15
    edited November 2021

@user123 said:

@VirMach said:

Add: free recurring upgrade for @user123's VirMach plan (of @user123's choice)

I'm ignoring most of what you said and re-stating it but that actually ends up being a pretty good idea: upgrade to next package. And if you already got the 4GB Special, it can maybe either go straight to Ryzen or count as a re-roll or just nothing.

@FrankZ said: EDIT: On second thought you should take out "Lump of Coal" instead of "Spin again". That way @FAT32 will post.

Missed what happened here, I thought I cleared that up? Or is he just refraining from further participation due to coal fears?

(edit) As for lump of coal itself it does have its purpose. It's mostly against bruteforcing prizes by means of getting a lot of monthly plans. To some degree it's fun but I also don't want someone buying 100 of them and constantly spinning either once they figure out how to min-max the prizes after running a simulator on it.

• @VirMach said:

How about an "Upgrade to next highest VPS package"?

So if you ordered a 512MB/1 CPU/15GB VPS you get upgraded to a 768MB/1CPU/20GB package. And so on. And would be great if it would renew at the price of the original package.

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • user123user123 Member
    edited November 2021

@VirMach said:
    I'm ignoring most of what you said

Huh, I didn't realize you knew me IRL. That's a fair summary of my life.

@VirMach said:
    that actually ends up being a pretty good idea

shocked Pikachu

• Add 25% all ( cpu ram space)
    Add 50% ( cpu ram SSD BW)
    Add 100% ( cpu or ram or BW or SSD)

Thanked by 1pepa65

@MrZero said:
    3737683664 Spin the wheel plz :D
    Can't wait to see

@netomx said:
    So, what did I Won @VirMach ? Half a 3060 o a 3060? Hahaja

The good half of a 3060.

@FAT32 said:
    I am actually low-key afraid of getting Lump of coal, because I won't be able to spin anymore :(

Oh alright found it, so I'll see what we can do then.

Thanked by 3FrankZ MrZero FAT32
  • Bad one:

• Double the cost of renewal

And

• something involving the order number for extra random
  • @VirMach said:

@MrZero said:
    3737683664 Spin the wheel plz :D
    Can't wait to see

@netomx said:
    So, what did I Won @VirMach ? Half a 3060 o a 3060? Hahaja

The good half of a 3060.

@FAT32 said:
    I am actually low-key afraid of getting Lump of coal, because I won't be able to spin anymore :(

:D

Okay I think we're overdue for a giveaway. Here's what's left over, numbered.

EVGA RTX 3060
    1. EVGA RTX 3060
    2. 2TB Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe
    3. 2TB Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe
    4. VirMach® Branded Business Card (we don't have any stickers)
    5. VirMach® Branded Business Card (we don't have any shirts)
    6. VirMach® Branded Business Card (we don't have any mugs)
    7. $1000 VirMach Account Credit (for personal use only)
    8. Alpine X-A90M X-Series Mono Amplifier
    9. Apple Magic Keyboard
    10. One Gallon Wet Platinum Lube
    11. OBD-II Auto Diagnostic Tool
    12. Five Quart Castrol Edge 10W-30 Synthetic Engine Oil
    13. Tom Ford Nicholai Matte Black Sunglasses
    14. One Hundred Empty AMD Ryzen Boxes

We'll do 3 rolls. First one is the page, second one is the post number, third one is the prize.

1-28
    1-30
    1-14

So that's page 4, post number 22, and prize number 3 (2TB Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe.)

Winner is:

@FrankZ said:

@ben47955 said:

@FrankZ said:
    Now suddenly LET is slow for me.
    Must be the VirMach effect.

Well, you got HH at the same time too.

You are correct. I had not seen that yet.
    Thank you

@FrankZ private message shipping details for your prize. Congrats

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Andrews said:
    maybe add some thrilling suspense elements like "IMMEDIATE ACCOUNT SUSPENSION", "VPS DATA INVOLUCRATION", "DISASTER RECOVERY PLAN TEST", "CHANGE IP ADDRESS", "RELOCATION TO OTHER CONTINENT"...

• double price (on next person who orders the same plan)
    • double setup wait time (on the current order)
    • double PMS (applicable to Nigh Sect members only)
    • enable push-ups payment method (on renewal of the current order)
    • half bandwidth (on the current order)
    • immediate power off (on the current order, you can restart)
    Thanked by 1Andrews
  • Nice

• @VirMach said:
    Okay I think we're overdue for a giveaway. Here's what's left over, numbered.

EVGA RTX 3060
    1. EVGA RTX 3060
    2. 2TB Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe
    3. 2TB Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe
    4. VirMach® Branded Business Card (we don't have any stickers)
    5. VirMach® Branded Business Card (we don't have any shirts)
    6. VirMach® Branded Business Card (we don't have any mugs)
    7. $1000 VirMach Account Credit (for personal use only)
    8. Alpine X-A90M X-Series Mono Amplifier
    9. Apple Magic Keyboard
    10. One Gallon Wet Platinum Lube
    11. OBD-II Auto Diagnostic Tool
    12. Five Quart Castrol Edge 10W-30 Synthetic Engine Oil
    13. Tom Ford Nicholai Matte Black Sunglasses
    14. One Hundred Empty AMD Ryzen Boxes

We'll do 3 rolls. First one is the page, second one is the post number, third one is the prize.

1-28
    1-30
    1-14

So that's page 4, post number 22, and prize number 3 (2TB Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe.)

Winner is:

@FrankZ said:

@ben47955 said:

@FrankZ said:
    Now suddenly LET is slow for me.
    Must be the VirMach effect.

Well, you got HH at the same time too.

You are correct. I had not seen that yet.
    Thank you

@FrankZ private message shipping details for your prize. Congrats

Congratulations, @FrankZ! You get a new grandchild AND a new GPU this weekend. :)

@VirMach LMAO @ #4-6. I know everyone wants #10. #12 - is it used or unused? #14 will go on eBay and be resold for thousands.

Thanked by 1FrankZ

@yoursunny said:

@Andrews said:
    maybe add some thrilling suspense elements like "IMMEDIATE ACCOUNT SUSPENSION", "VPS DATA INVOLUCRATION", "DISASTER RECOVERY PLAN TEST", "CHANGE IP ADDRESS", "RELOCATION TO OTHER CONTINENT"...

Sorry all I saw was:

• double price (on next person who orders the same plan) more chargebacks
    • double setup wait time (on the current order) more tickets
    • double PMS (applicable to Nigh Sect members only) LET support threads
    • enable push-ups payment method (on renewal of the current order) ADA lawsuit
    • half bandwidth (on the current order) zero actual effect on product usability
    • immediate power off (on the current order, you can restart) free SLA credits

@user123 said: #12 - is it used or unused?

I haven't decided yet. Depends on how long I can resist using #10 but if that one goes untouched then #12 is my next best option.

Thanked by 1user123
  • @VirMach said:

@yoursunny said:

@Andrews said:

Sorry all I saw was:

• double price (on next person who orders the same plan) more chargebacks
    • double setup wait time (on the current order) more tickets
    • double PMS (applicable to Nigh Sect members only) LET support threads
    • enable push-ups payment method (on renewal of the current order) ADA lawsuit
    • half bandwidth (on the current order) zero actual effect on product usability
    • immediate power off (on the current order, you can restart) free SLA credits

• @VirMach said:

@FAT32 said:
    I am actually low-key afraid of getting Lump of coal, because I won't be able to spin anymore

That is the comment I was referring to. (I was off trying to find it)

@VirMach said: (edit) As for lump of coal itself it does have its purpose. It's mostly against bruteforcing prizes by means of getting a lot of monthly plans. To some degree it's fun but I also don't want someone buying 100 of them and constantly spinning either once they figure out how to min-max the prizes after running a simulator on it.

I understand the reasoning now.

• @VirMach said:

@user123 said: #12 - is it used or unused?

I haven't decided yet. Depends on how long I can resist using #10 but if that one goes untouched then #12 is my next best option.

Untouched lube? That's a new one.

• Should I buy something this BF?