Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers - Page 120
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers

Comments

• Invoice #1346298

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited December 2021

@smallbibi said: Even if using virmach's own vps gives you a slight advantage, that is negated by your "20 friends" being from china and having very high latency to the vps. In the first place, your "20 friends" had to do the exploit I mentioned last page or they had zero chance. And there is an easy way to not get affected by the latency from china. Which I'm sure you are aware of.

Maybe automated friends? They can be very helpful.
    I would think that VirMach considers VirBot a friend.

• @FrankZ said: FrankZ Member

10:57PM FlagThanks
    @matheny said: What if I install desktop environment and order directly from the server

@AICDOWS said:

@FrankZ
    I am not letting VPS act as a proxy. Instead, let the VPS run the browser.

My thinking is if the IP that you are buying from is not in the area of your registered account address then that violates the rules. Maybe I am wrong in thinking this so @VirMach I need an official ruling. Does using a VPS to buy violate your policies or not?

--

@AICDOWS - I hope that we can be friends too.

if so. I'm really sad.For this, I will apologize to everyone and leave this world.

There are indeed many restrictions where I was born.

• @FrankZ said:

@smallbibi said: Even if using virmach's own vps gives you a slight advantage, that is negated by your "20 friends" being from china and having very high latency to the vps. In the first place, your "20 friends" had to do the exploit I mentioned last page or they had zero chance. And there is an easy way to not get affected by the latency from china. Which I'm sure you are aware of.

He is trying to appeal to emotions or simply being a troll. Let him be.

• Invoice #1346265

• Invoice #1346307

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

I like route 120 very much. It runs alongside the dike of the river Elbe and through small villages (which actually aren't villages anymore but belong to Hamburg). Racing cyclists love the route as well and sometimes smack into the busses' rears at bus stops as they neither look forward nor keep appropriate safety distance.

• Very kind of you to let others win the Ryzen prize here. Which reminds me, @ofit @ben47955 @FAT32 @ylh @MrZero don't forget to private message for your upgrades here. Just be sure to quote the original comment so I know what you're talking about and... @imok I just remembered I forgot to process your dedicated server prize that day. I get flashbacks to that once in a while.

Thank you for the Ryzen prize @VirMach
    My order number is 1161377714. Can I still spin the wheel?

• @FrankZ said: FrankZ Member

11:01PM edited 11:03PM FlagThanks 

I am sure I have not used any VirBot.But I have used the reminder to monitor the Black Friday page, from the official cooperation of virmach. Just like virmach.app.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

Alright let's try to catch up a little bit on the spins. We'll do a chunk of 6 together.

@jerry_me said: Invoice 1337964

This is what you would have gotten if your order wasn't for a BF special. Also, your account is part of the series of accounts I was talking about earlier, with self-referrals and such.

@pkamdar said: order #6920330354

This is what you would have won if your order order wasn't for a BF special.

@pkamdar said: order #2375990607

Same here.

@pkamdar said: hi @VirMach
    just made 2 orders
    is the spinning still on?

This is a repeat, skipped. But skipped either way because... you know, see above.

@vishal733 said: Invoice # 1337850
    Don't have information about the Order ID

Congratulations on winning a pretty good prize AND more importantly making sure it's a qualifying order. Your "???" will be all the previous ones combined to some degree. So essentially just double resources and double length.

@ihcoay said: Order #534607
    I've an invoice number (1337867) but not 10 digits order ...

@noaman said: @VirMach
    Invoice ID 1338654

I won't continue to tease what you would've gotten but this plan doesn't qualify. It wouldn't been really good though if you bought the right plan.

• My Order is #539404
    Invoice is #1346334

• @smallbibi said: smallbibi Member

11:05PM FlagThanks
    @FrankZ said:

» show previous quotes

He is trying to appeal to emotions or simply being a troll. Let him be.

I'm sorry to make you think so.

• Oh yeah, another spin : 3896342088

• @VirMach said: This is what you would have gotten if your order wasn't for a BF special. Also, your account is part of the series of accounts I was talking about earlier, with self-referrals and such.

And the plot thickens...and your acerbic wit and meanness is giving me such a hard on...

edited December 2021

@hzhoanglee said: Just leave my invoice ID here: #1338586

@warih said: @VirMach
    Invoice #1338634

@WeSo said: Invoice #1338674

@brugk000 said: Invoice # 3298710898

@spammy said: Your Order Number is: 1461922654
    spin it please!

Wrong services. These aren't the 2021 BF KVM Specials listed on this thread, they're the BF-SPECIAL-2021 packages from the 2018 flash sale. I can kind of see why it's confusing now though.

(edit) I almost felt bad and was going to figure something out but then I realized I covered my ass here:

These will be done for Black Friday day only, but at our discretion may continue (check comments to verify.)

Thanked by 3FAT32 WeSo spammy
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited December 2021

EDIT: I'll just stop now.

• my Order Number is: 8356855062
    Can I still spin the wheel?

@spammy said: Another one: Your Order Number is: 9343212842 - just can't stop

I misplaced your video which isn't very exciting but I figure you'd want your prize now instead of waiting for me to organize all the rest.

It was double disk but if you hate it I'll let you roll again. Just don't reboot your VPS yet in that case.

Thanked by 2FAT32 spammy
  • I noticed three things lol

• I have the wrong Order number and Invoice ID
    • I forgot to copy the Order number
    • I ordered a "KVM-Special" (it's not a "BF-Special")
    Thanked by 1Tsukihi
  • Hey @VirMach, if offers from VirBot are not eligible for spins, when you get to my order number, you don't need to check it as I bought from VirBot :)

• Is my order #539421 (Invoice 1346353) still qualified? @VirMach

• Your Order Number is: 3555271647
    I just got it from you,hope I’m lucky

• for some its a

Thanked by 3FrankZ imok tototo
  • Ready to spin!

Invoice #1346453

• Invoice #1346242

• Let me check my PayPal balance.

• @imok said:
    Let me check my PayPal balance.

It doesn't matter if credit card are bind.

• LOL I was going to make a giveaway but there is nothing there.

• Order Number is: 6675126797

• Order Number is: 9735541056