Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers - Page 119
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Everyone:

• Wheel of Fortune
    • Spin the Wheel

Someone:

• Turntable
  • @FrankZ I will share my method, in fact virmach has already said, use virmach their own VPS. And I probably called more than 20 friends in the group to help snap up the VPS.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Thanked by 2ariq01 FrankZ
  • luckycatluckycat Member
    edited December 2021

My order number is 2129941234
    Invoice #1346409

• Page number will increase rapidly, maybe it’s time to spin again right now to increase price.

• Invoice #1346267
    Please help me turn the turntable
    @VirMach

• @cgs3238 said:
    Page number will increase rapidly, maybe it’s time to spin again right now to increase price.

Or lower the price :lol:

• Lower it more for the whole thing to get out of control
    B)

• @pullangcubo said:

@cgs3238 said:
    Page number will increase rapidly, maybe it’s time to spin again right now to increase price.

Or lower the price :lol:

Three more times lower the price

• My Order Number is: 9736756607
    Thanks!

• Please spin the wheel!
    Invoice #1346446

• @AICDOWS said: @FrankZ I will share my method, in fact virmach has already said, use virmach their own VPS. And I probably called more than 20 friends in the group to help snap up the VPS.

But using VirMach VPS as a proxy is against VirMach "no proxy" rules. Did this really work, or is there more you are not telling me. I am sad that you will not share with me the truth of how you get this great deal. I guess I understand that you do not see me as a friend, so you do not want to share. Still this makes me very sad. :(

• @VirMach But some things are the same as mine, and the $8.88 cannot be used now. I will think in the worst direction.
    I hope you can read the message I sent you privately. Please.
    If the problem is related to me, I hope we can have a conversation.

• It seems that a new thread was posted in hostloc a few hours ago. I hope your right arm doesn't have muscle aches...

• 您的訂單編號為: 8164552554
    thank

• @AICDOWS said:
    @VirMach But some things are the same as mine, and the $8.88 cannot be used now. I will think in the worst direction.
    I hope you can read the message I sent you privately. Please.
    If the problem is related to me, I hope we can have a conversation.

try your luck next year ( preferably without "20 friends", don't be selfish).

Thanked by 2kkrajk ZA_capetown
  • @FrankZ said:

@AICDOWS said: @FrankZ I will share my method, in fact virmach has already said, use virmach their own VPS. And I probably called more than 20 friends in the group to help snap up the VPS.

But using VirMach VPS as a proxy is against VirMach "no proxy" rules. Did this really work, or is there more you are not telling me. I am sad that you will not share with me the truth of how you get this great deal. I guess I understand that you do not see me as a friend, so you do not want to share. Still this makes me very sad. :(

What if I install desktop environment and order directly from the server :confused:

• @tototo said:
    It seems that a new thread was posted in hostloc a few hours ago. I hope your right arm doesn't have muscle aches...

I thought as much. All of a sudden, everyone's calling the wheel "turntable" :)

Thanked by 2tototo FrankZ
  • @FrankZ
    I am not letting VPS act as a proxy. Instead, let the VPS run the browser. Please don't be sad, I hope to have a friend like you.
    I have been lying in bed for several years because of depression and other physical illnesses. Like the more than 20 friends who have helped me, I need you.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Invoice #1346250, Wish me luck

• @AICDOWS said:
    @FrankZ
    I am not letting VPS act as a proxy. Instead, let the VPS run the browser. Please don't be sad, I hope to have a friend like you.
    I have been lying in bed for several years because of depression and other physical illnesses. Like the more than 20 friends who have helped me, I need you.

Even if using virmach's own vps gives you a slight advantage, that is negated by your "20 friends" being from china and having very high latency to the vps. In the first place, your "20 friends" had to do the exploit I mentioned last page or they had zero chance. And there is an easy way to not get affected by the latency from china. Which I'm sure you are aware of.

Thanked by 3FAT32 kkrajk bulbasaur
  • My Order Number is: 4249578893
    Thanks!

• Invoice #1346247

• Invoice #1346423 :p
    Sorry for no order number.
    I closed the payment page and could not recovery it.

• Invoice # 1346429
    Good luck

• @matheny said: What if I install desktop environment and order directly from the server

@AICDOWS said:
    @FrankZ
    I am not letting VPS act as a proxy. Instead, let the VPS run the browser.

My thinking is if the IP that you are buying from is not in the area of your registered account address then that violates the rules. Maybe I am wrong in thinking this so @VirMach I need an official ruling. Does using a VPS to buy violate your policies or not?

--
    @AICDOWS - I hope that we can be friends too. :(

Thanked by 2pullangcubo kkrajk
  • @smallbibi
    I know what you are talking about. But I don’t need to do that. Not all VPS networks are slow to connect to China. Just like New Jersey, my computer can be easily connected. If you use a proxy, cloudflare verification will be more likely to occur, I believe you know it.

• Invoice #1338873

• J0rmoJ0rmo Member
    edited December 2021