Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[So you Start] New range released! - Page 34
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[So you Start] New range released!

1282930313234»

Comments

• @Saahib said:

@wuck said:
    Let's say you have already a server with a 3 month payment on it, if you get a new one and want to get rid of the previous one they will transfer the time to your new server (they delete the server and transfer time after your confirmation) but you loose additional IP

Means, even if your previous server with 3 months on it was twice the price of current server, you will still get 3 months on new server?

Keep in mind that If the new server is a more expensive model, the monetary value will be transferred prorated to the new server and that if the new server is of equal or lesser value, we will transfer the balance on a day-for-day basis.

Thanked by 1Saahib
  • I am about to do my winter cleaning - anyone here interested in picking up a 16TB SAT2 server in germany?

• @Astro said:
    I am about to do my winter cleaning - anyone here interested in picking up a 16TB SAT2 server in germany?

Expecting price?

• Hello
    Available For Transfer: SYS-LE-2 Server - Intel Xeon E5-2650v2 - 128GB DDR3 ECC 2133MHz - 2x 1.92To SSD NVMe Soft RAID
    Renewal price: $57.99/month
    Paid until: 24 March 2022