Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How sketchy is BuyVM? - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How sketchy is BuyVM?

12346»

Comments

• defaultdefault Veteran

@jar said:

@seriesn said:
    Some of y’all got way too much free time.

I take a lot of shits.

Because you love getting yourself into it.

• Shot2Shot2 Member
    edited July 2021

@Francisco said:

@Harambe said: attack helicopters

...helicopter rides?

Only in a thread about BuyVM can it turn into a discussion about gun rights. Just need to mix in some abortion debate and we got a truly flaming dumpster fire.

Francisco

You obviously missed the part about BuyVM's willingness to rent slices to Adolf Hitler for his TOR exit needs.

edit: or is it truly true? https://www.newyorker.com/tech/annals-of-technology/the-neo-nazis-of-the-daily-stormer-wander-the-digital-wilderness

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Shot2 said:

@Francisco said:

...helicopter rides?

Only in a thread about BuyVM can it turn into a discussion about gun rights. Just need to mix in some abortion debate and we got a truly flaming dumpster fire.

Francisco

You obviously missed the part about BuyVM's willingness to rent slices to Adolf Hitler for his TOR exit needs.

edit: or is it truly true? https://www.newyorker.com/tech/annals-of-technology/the-neo-nazis-of-the-daily-stormer-wander-the-digital-wilderness

True.

We didn't pursue them as a client, nor were they our direct client. We didn't kick them out since they did nothing illegal. Shitty people? Absolutely.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

@Shot2 said:

@Francisco said:

...helicopter rides?

Francisco

True.

We didn't pursue them as a client, nor were they our direct client. We didn't kick them out since they did nothing illegal. Shitty people? Absolutely.

Francisco

But..but..but morals and stuff.

• very sinful, frans not capable as priest

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@TimboJones said:

@default said:

@jar said:
    Lol @default

Still all shit talk and no substance. My sincerest apologies for interrupting your constant stream of thread-agnostic drama by offering my honest, detailed, and transparent thoughts on the topic at hand. See you in the next thread I guess. Same topic of course, need you to be on top of that.

I do not care about your "honest, detailed and transparent thoughts on the topic at hand", because this thread is not about you.

Then why the fuck are you even here? You don't work there and are not contributing to the actual fucking topic. People care a lot more about jar's relevant industry experience than your whiny bullshit.

You're delusional.

Hint: @default's right to speak his mind is no lower than @jar's and btw. nobody actually really knows how many users/readers find this or that users posts interesting. One major factor being the "silent readers" phenomenon that is, the (often very high) number of people who do read something and find it interesting (or not) but don't make noise about it.

Plus, I sometimes wonder whether you are even capable of posting something without vulgarity and/or a personal attack (like e.g. "You're delusional").

Thanked by 2default AlwaysSkint
  • vedranvedran Veteran

@jsg said: Hint: @default's right to speak his mind is no lower than @jar's

If someone replies to someone's post just to say "I don't care about what you say" then something in line of "then why the fuck do you even read it or reply to me" is about the only reply you can give them.

@vedran said:

If someone replies to someone's post just to say "I don't care about what you say" then something in line of "then why the fuck do you even read it or reply to me" is about the only reply you can give them.

I get your point but I disagree. First, it's a feedback, probably not a desired one nor a useful one but still it's a feedback.
    Plus @TimboJones confronted @default with rather arbitrary criteria, and that at a place that pretty much has no criteria whatsoever. Finally he judged @default, the person - and utterly unqualified at that - and then presented a totally nonsensical conclusion. "A's posts are valuble, B's posts however are worthless" may seem true and relevant to some but it does not boil down to "user B shouldn't post".

Thanked by 1default
  • @jsg said:
    Plus, I sometimes wonder whether you are even capable of posting something without vulgarity and/or a personal attack (like e.g. "You're delusional").

He's Canadian, they only recently discovered vulgarity late last year.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • Shot2Shot2 Member
    edited July 2021

@jmgcaguicla said:

@jsg said:

He's Canadian, they only recently discovered vulgarity late last year.

Yep they were a bit delayed, and are still somewhat retarded.

#oops

• IamMadIamMad Member

@serv_ee said:

@Francisco said:

@Shot2 said:

@Francisco said:

...helicopter rides?

Francisco

True.

Francisco

The only difference between Nazi (Hitler) and Winston Churchill is during WW2 Hitler killed Jews and Winston Churchill killed 4+ millions Indian Bengali (Mostly now in Bangladesh)

So morals are always depends on which one you personally support

• Again with the Hitler stuff.

• @serv_ee said:
    Again with the Hitler stuff.

This is the cult of personality thread after all..

• Shot2Shot2 Member

BuyV2.net

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@jsg said:

@vedran said:

I get your point but I disagree. First, it's a feedback, probably not a desired one nor a useful one but still it's a feedback.
    Plus @TimboJones confronted @default with rather arbitrary criteria, and that at a place that pretty much has no criteria whatsoever. Finally he judged @default, the person - and utterly unqualified at that - and then presented a totally nonsensical conclusion. "A's posts are valuble, B's posts however are worthless" may seem true and relevant to some but it does not boil down to "user B shouldn't post".

Hint: @TimboJones right to speak his mind is no lower than @default

@jar said:

Hint: I didn't say otherwise.

@jsg said:

@jar said:

Hint: I didn't say otherwise.

Neither did anyone else, they just gave feedback and suggestions 😉

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • defaultdefault Veteran

• This thread is sketchy.

• @pedagang said:
    very sinful, frans not capable as priest

I consider that an endorsement.

• @jsg said:

@TimboJones said:

@default said:

@jar said:
    Lol @default

Still all shit talk and no substance. My sincerest apologies for interrupting your constant stream of thread-agnostic drama by offering my honest, detailed, and transparent thoughts on the topic at hand. See you in the next thread I guess. Same topic of course, need you to be on top of that.

I do not care about your "honest, detailed and transparent thoughts on the topic at hand", because this thread is not about you.

Then why the fuck are you even here? You don't work there and are not contributing to the actual fucking topic. People care a lot more about jar's relevant industry experience than your whiny bullshit.

You're delusional.

Hint: @default's right to speak his mind is no lower than @jar's

Hint: ok? Wtf does that have any relevance to what you quoted?

and btw. nobody actually really knows how many users/readers find this or that users posts interesting. One major factor being the "silent readers" phenomenon that is, the (often very high) number of people who do read something and find it interesting (or not) but don't make noise about it.

You missed the point. One is on topic, the other is being a whiny bitch.

You're like from a bad laugh track sitcom using your silly self censorship "a__" that wasn't even a problem for 80's network TV.

People in real life just say "butt" if they don't want to say the word, it's just dumb to use the word and then change it. A lot of the way you write and emphasize stuff (italics and air quotes) would just stick out like a sore thumb in real life.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited July 2021

I'm with Fran on this one (free speech not network abuse). As long as it is legal it can be hosted.
    Hate speech is ok, let them stay in the open so we can all have fun. Maybe some 50% would have not survived in nazi germany as mentally ill or retarded.
    When they are online and everyone sees what they stand for, they would have less followers.
    Democracy is about free speech and debate of ideas. There will always be disgruntled losers, silencing them is not the way, minimizing their numbers at least through education (if we are unable to build a fair society) is.

• OpenVZ plans have SSD drives and customers benefit from automatic nightly backups and support over multiple VPN protocols such as OpenVPN or PPTP, as well as GRE-based tunnels such as IPSEC, IPIP or SIT. KVM VPS is fully configured in KVM virtualization and is available on Windows. All VPS plans are powered by dual-Hexa Intel Xeon processors.

The servers are configured in RAID 10 and are protected with DDoS protection.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Diwakar said:
    OpenVZ plans have SSD drives and customers benefit from automatic nightly backups and support over multiple VPN protocols such as OpenVPN or PPTP, as well as GRE-based tunnels such as IPSEC, IPIP or SIT. KVM VPS is fully configured in KVM virtualization and is available on Windows. All VPS plans are powered by dual-Hexa Intel Xeon processors.

Uh, what?

Welcome and congratulations on your first post by the way.

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2021

@serv_ee said:

@Francisco said:

@Shot2 said:

@Francisco said:

...helicopter rides?

Francisco

True.

Francisco

Freedom of expression and the right to disagree

We should not treat them differently, but we may not agree with their opinion and that's fine

Here at boomer.host we defend this principle as well. It's a basic human right

@Diwakar said:
    OpenVZ plans have SSD drives and customers benefit from automatic nightly backups and support over multiple VPN protocols such as OpenVPN or PPTP, as well as GRE-based tunnels such as IPSEC, IPIP or SIT. KVM VPS is fully configured in KVM virtualization and is available on Windows. All VPS plans are powered by dual-Hexa Intel Xeon processors.

https://www.whtop.com/review/buyvm.net

• @DataIdeas-Josh said: psh.... not original.

They don't pay me enough to write originals