Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu (HostSolutions) unbanned - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu (HostSolutions) unbanned

Comments

• @jsg said:
    FWIW: their panel has no info/updates.

His update only on OLX

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

Feels bad for people who still have hope.

Seems like cociu is selling almost all hardware on OLX, and seeing that almost all of his services are down, isn't forgiving.

Thanked by 2webcraft BlaZe
  • drizbodrizbo Member

Don't worry guys, tomorrow is Monday

• alvinalvin Member

@drizbo said:
    Don't worry guys, tomorrow is Monday

Let's greet the 9th Monday o:)

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • Good thing he is unbanned so he can communicate on here right?!

• @cociu wtf are you doing?

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@dahartigan said: cociu wtf are you doing?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • He's pushing daisies, great.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @chocolateshirt said: His update only on OLX

In one of his past responses to this was that it's someone else within his company posting on behalf of him.

• Just finished my last bottle, time to drive up to the LCBO for more..

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited July 2021

Goodbye @cociu - you were great and I am sorry to see your business ending like this. I shall never forget your offers. Thank you for your efforts, and for playing an important part in low-end history. I don't know if you will ever read this, so... bye-bye!

Thanked by 2webcraft tux
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

So @MikePT, what do you know?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@raindog308 said:

I don't think he knows anything since he's no longer associated with HS.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited July 2021

@thedp said:

@raindog308 said:

I don't think he knows anything since he's no longer associated with HS.

And even if he would know, it would be unethical from him to break the non-disclosure agreement. The very fact that he left during the downtime should say enough (even if this was done for other reasons).

Thanked by 2jsg MikePT
  • LeviLevi Member

:D the story goes again. There is those who "he is scammer" and there oposing fanatics. Is there any reason why we miss timbo and zedong from this discussion?

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

AFAIC I assume that @cociu will appear some day, not very soon but say within 2 weeks or so, and announce some kind of situation, be it "Sorry, HS is dead" or be it "I've cleaned house and trimmed down our products (e.g. no more storage products > 1 TB) and we have refunded [some significant number of victims]".
    From what I see it seems that he expanded HS (both products and locations) too quickly too much and before having a solid and reliably working core.

If he won't reach again at the very minimum the old (and bad enough) status of '2 out of 9 working' I'll consider HS dead. Until sunday I'll consider them severely ill and likely to go belly up.but not yet dead.

• FalzoFalzo Member

@jsg said:
    AFAIC I assume that

Nah, no matter how you put it. He was dead the moment his house of storage cards and living off account credits and cheap local power collapsed.

People told you so. You didn't want to see the truth and now trying to finally wiggle out of your own arguments.

He gone. For long...

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@raindog308 said:

No longer working for HS mate.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@Falzo said:
    You didn't want to see the truth and now trying to finally wiggle out of your own arguments.

bloody BS!

• Just found I've got refund at 2nd July, to account credit. It's a good sigh, but I've lost all the backups of the crontab scripts, a lot scripts. Thus l have to recover my backups first, then reconsider buying his another service... :/

• @tinnytinybird said:
    Just found I've got refund at 2nd July, to account credit. It's a good sigh, but I've lost all the backups of the crontab scripts, a lot scripts. Thus l have to recover my backups first, then reconsider buying his another service... :/

If you can - get the backup and run away from that provider.
    If you can't - a glass of cold water, add it to the "learning experience" section of your life, and run away from that provider.
    Basically no matter what - avoid host solutions at all cost.

• Account credit is NOT a god damn refund. That shit doesn't cost him a single cent to add "funds" to your "credit".

• M66BM66B Veteran

@serv_ee said:
    Account credit is NOT a god damn refund. That shit doesn't cost him a single cent to add "funds" to your "credit".

Sssh, else it will be another dream scattered.

Ignorance is bliss.

• tinnytinybirdtinnytinybird Member
    edited July 2021

@NobodyInteresting said:

@tinnytinybird said:
    Just found I've got refund at 2nd July, to account credit. It's a good sigh, but I've lost all the backups of the crontab scripts, a lot scripts. Thus l have to recover my backups first, then reconsider buying his another service... :/

If you can - get the backup and run away from that provider.
    If you can't - a glass of cold water, add it to the "learning experience" section of your life, and run away from that provider.
    Basically no matter what - avoid host solutions at all cost.

of cause I'm considering other options. But with the cedit: since you can't wothdraw it, why not try to use it?

Please don't think too much things stupid.

• JabJabJabJab Member

@tinnytinybird said: of cause I'm considering other options. But with the cedit: since you can't wothdraw it, why not try to use it?

Post in 2 weeks:
    I've recreated all my crontab and scripts, worked hard nights over it. Why is @cociu server dead again and why I lost all my scripts again!?

/s

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • a3Brena3Bren Member

rip

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@default said: And even if he would know, it would be unethical from him to break the non-disclosure agreement.

You're assuming there was one.

Given Marius' general disorganization, lack of one would not surprise me.

I know, I know, you're desperate to defend HS at all costs and even speculating that HS wasn't completely perfect is viewed as further evidence of evil...

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

We need some new drama, this is getting boring tbh.. ban, unban, speculate, assumptions, ghosting, ban... wait for few weeks, unban, ask for forgiveness, people jumping in the same well again, cycle repeats.

• @BlaZe said:
    We need some new drama, this is getting boring tbh.. ban, unban, speculate, assumptions, ghosting, ban... wait for few weeks, unban, ask for forgiveness, people jumping in the same well again, cycle repeats.

You'll have some more drama once the refund in form of service credit gets involucrated.

Thanked by 1BlaZe